Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home (30540 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Husband Asks Wife To Marry Virgin For Him / Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Wendyphil(f): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2013
I would definitely do all things in my power 2 please my Hubby,so help me God!
I advice she better do the same.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by festusf: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2013
Do whaever he ask u to do so far is withing ur house
Bludeville: My friend came to me, she is a deeper life lady and she is married to a deeper life man. Recently he called her and told her that he wanted her to become more Sexy for him, to perm her hair,wear earrings and wear more appealing clothes like knee length skirts and even bum shorts when they are alone at home. She's confused. So my deeper life sisters, is it okay to dress like this when your husband asks you to, or would you not do so and risk losing your husband. Because she said she's confused.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Silialuv(f): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2013
My sister,tell ur friend dat she should do dat 2save her marriage,besides they re husband nd wife,their bodies belong 2each other,what is new there?she should dress like a modern lady not like my old grand mother,because if dis continues,her husband ll definitly look at out side where he sees women dressing as he wants,there by there would b problem at home.prevention is more economical nd better than cure.i ve spoken my mind.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by notindome(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2013
Ivynwa: All these shackling of people wt mgbeke dress code in the name of religion yet na some of those sisters sabi dribble man into their net pass. One of them chased my brother to a pt my cousin angrily
asked her to stop, another one had the effrontery to boldfacedly tell my brother 'Don't u know that it's u that i've been waiting for?' Poster pls ask ur gfriend sister mary whether she prefers that her husband watches her bum short or the holy blessed bum of sister Angelina. Hehehe

this got me rotflmao. kai NLs get mouth.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2013
both of them should go back to school and study wife husbandry angry, SMH
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by kross01(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2013
d truth remains dt little things lyk this if left unchecked often erodes d swt bliss of matrimony. For all i care i do nt see anything wrng in wat dis man is asking for. Lets nt 4get dt most of this churches do wat they term 'supervised courtship' & as such this husband may nt hav had d freedom to fully express himself. And i know that even if he dared try to request for such during d courtship stage, d same lady(ies) will scream for what! Are we married yet? Now most men want to b adventurous in marriage just to spice it up & that doesnt in anyway make them infidels. IMO, d guy is just doing/asking for what he couldnt ask for wen they were unmarried & 'm surprised the lady is even discussing it. What happnens in ur marital room, stays there.he didnt ask you to dress so to a function. That ur pastor in church might be asking for more demanding things from his wife but they wont come & ask u for advice cos the sanctity of marriage is the ability to resolve issues between yaselves. Beta still go see the movie in pursuit of happiness.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2013
Silialuv: My sister,tell ur friend dat she should do dat 2save her marriage,besides they re husband nd wife,their bodies belong 2each other,what is new there?she should dress like a modern lady not like my old grand mother,because if dis continues,her husband ll definitly look at out side where he sees women dressing as he wants,there by there would b problem at home.prevention is more economical nd better than cure.i ve spoken my mind.
cheesy grin grin
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by SUBMARINE: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2013
My dear deeper life sister when you have sex with your husband, do u carry out the action naked or clothed.? If naked, then see yourself dressing sexy indoors before your husband as being half naked before him.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Agrika: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2013
See madam, even hausa women up north know how to dress very sexy at home for thier hubby not to talk of someone like you, it is true that a man that wants to cheat will cheat irrespective of what you wear, but this is 21st century for christ sake is not easy on him, at least for every 1km he goes only God knows how many ass*s and bo*obs jiggled at him, at least he is bold enough to tell u about his dilema and you are still talking, if u cant perm your hair at least you can wear wig, get a hot sexy dress and show him the holy tigress in you

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by bibigirl07: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2013
If your right hand causes u to sin, pluck it out. Need I say more
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by SUBMARINE: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2013
Since he has seen your unclothedness during sex, see this as you dressing half naked indoors before your hushand.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by bunmila(f): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44: I think y'all are being unfair here. The husband saw that she is conservative with her dressing before marrying her right? Whu decide to shift the goal post in the middle of the game?

This is part of her religious beliefs and I don't think she should be ready to displease her God to please a man's canal wants.

Note that I don't think wearing sexy things is bad oooo. I am just looking at it from her view which a lot of people should too.

He is her husband and so? She is still human.

And did someone say he might cheat if she does not? A man that will cheat will cheat no matter what the wife wears
Dressin in a sexy manner for her husband will certainly not displease her God. I'm sure d guy is just tired of her matronly dress sense. Even hausa ladies with all their hijab coverings uncover themselves for their husbands so what are we talkin about?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Mystery11(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2013
hrmkz: Dat husband will definately end up in the street no matter wat d wife wear!

This is the best post in here. shocked You people cannot even reason like this. angry

The poster of the above is very smart and intelligent.

Thanks.

Leave all those matter of dressing for your husband, it doesnt work any shit. kiss
A man does wants he wants to do, if you like be naked always in the house it doesnt matter, cry

If he doesnt want to do it, he doesnt. It is about policy and principle. cool
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Ctemi(f): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2013
Its better 4 her 2 obey her hubby d bible said as a couple our body is meant 4 each other n d hubby is ur head, its even better d man told her.d problem wit so call born again is that thy re hypocrite I.e luking@wat pple wl say instead of doing wat u think is right 2 avoid losing ur hubby 2 another woman.Its better 2 b proactive dan react wen d deed is done.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by missmood(f): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2013
no be 4 house she go wear dem only
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by olyg: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2013
i prefer my woman to dress sexily at home in my presence than for she to go outside and do that to other men.AS FOR ME I CAN NEVER ALLOW MY WOMAN TO PUT ON TROUSERS OR ANY OTHER CLOTH THAT WILL EXPOSE HER SENSITIVE PARTS(THOUGH THIS HAVE TO BE WITH OWN AGREEMENT).also men must love to respect there woman,respect there rights as a woman and must not go outside running after other women when there wife is at my home.THEY MUST NOT HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE AND OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.MEN SHOULD LEARN TO KEEP THERE BODY AND BE SEXUALLY DISCIPLINED.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by stolenstone: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2013
she shld loosen up abit! Even tho marriage isnt abt u anymore but wanna do tins right; u av got to b happy doing it! I realize dat wen a spouse is worried abt a character flaw in partner, u check where u went wrong. Ds desires in men are physiological nd doesnt change cz u are bornagain. So y nt relax nd loosen up for him. Someone u have sex wit at nite,abi u off light? I tnk its hypocritical to say exposing ur legs fo him is sin! U may ask, wot if he makes crazier demand? Take one day at a time. A happy husband,a fulfilled wife. But as for piercing nd perming, he shld chill. Tot dat was d attraction?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by JimmyBoy1: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2013
Marriages must remain enticing forever, she should go ahead and tantalize her husband, before the guy gets a spare tire, forget all the deeper life yarn ooo.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by mkoabiola: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2013
I don't care.she can even walk unclad in d room.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2013
jmoore: why should a wife always tie wrapper when she and her husband are alone? No wonder some marriages are too boring.
When I marry my wife must dance n@ked for me whenever we are alone.
Lmao!!!
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2013
Men with rules, my hubby married me a deeper(though I now attend his church), he doesn't attend deeper, maybe he attendedbible study once or so. He doesn't believe don't wear ear rings but he never for ones asked me to wear it.

However poster, it is necessary your friend dress in the sense he want inside the house as he requested, afterall he is the real man in charge, seduce him,do all to please him, but to wear such seductive cloths out to seduce other boys/men.

Perming hair, pls don't do that for the sake of pleasing him, weigh your options, he must learn to love your faith, afterall he has the option of choosing from those tiny shokoto girls.

Do what is right pleasing unto God. No wear buba for inside house ooooo, be in the mood for him. Is is well with her hubby.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by StateOfMind: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2013
tobnical: there is nothing wrong dressing sexily at home but what i dont support is this issue of hairdo and hair ring which is against her faith and believe. bet it, that husband will soon become a full time adulterer even if the wife agrees.

People chose to read the 'bum shorts' part alone which to me is the easiest of all the requests.

I haven't really seen anyone address the perming and earrings part. Is she supposed to pierce her ears and use earrings indoor and then cover the whole of her ears when she's going out so church members don't see the piercing?? Same goes for perming too.

I am not a deeper life but the hubby is aware of theri no jewellry, no perming rule. Dressing sexxily for the hubby is no big deal.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by bukatyne(f): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]if i were to be in his wife's shoes, i won't! that man is not a true deeper life member, cos we all know how they dress. asking his wife to dress provocatively at home will mean living in deceit cos she'll always be on her toes so no visitor sees her wearing such. moreover, why dress like a whoar at home and look holy holy outside? who are you deceiving?[/size]
ARe you for real? It's overzealous non understanding people like you that cause problems for yourselves and run helter skelter. So the wife should dress the way she dresses outside at home? Is the man asking her to wear those stuffs outside? What is the Church's business with how she dresses at home? I wouldn't be surprised if she refuses to kiss him in the bedroom because she can't kiss him outside! My dear, married couples use wisdom to build thier homes and not pull it down. I'M sure they couldn't discuss all these because pastor's wife and co were with them all through their courtship. The woman should better Dust herself up and make her hubby come to her everyday. Even muslim women who cover up still discuss they must look sexy for their husbands. Read 1Cor 7 and see where Paul said a married man/woman works to please his/her spouse.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by slex(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2013
religion has blinded many people, so asking his wife to dres sexy @home means she should choose between her and God abi?deeper life this deeper life that, Ok , let her ask for divorce if she cant do it . Period
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by jeak123(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2013
so what is wrong with a man telling his wife to dress sexily for him at home. these deeper life people and their holier than thou attitude. they think that dressing to please their husbands is against God. as long as it is at home, i don't think there's anything wrong with it. my sister follow your husband and do as he said. there is nothing wrong with it. spice up and rekindle your marriage and sex life. good luck
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by jmoore(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
What is the difference between a wife appearing n@ked infront of her husband and having s-ex? Common sense is now a scarce commodity.

Your husband wants you to prepare fried chicken yet you insist on cooking goat meat."My people perish for lack of knowledge"
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by onyxo76(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
i have a colleague at work who is also a pastor, most often his consulting room is always filled with lovely looking babes on campus, even though we hear nothing like rape etc,i often wondered why someone of his standing should permit such tempting ladies to be around him in his office even after other workers have closed.It was the day his wife came visiting that i realized why he enjoyed their company. Men!! the wife just appear like as if na sin to dress smartly....
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Enoquin(f): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
cool
Three real case scenarios:

1. When my momma and dad were still young in marriage, my dad told her he'd like it if she wore shorts (not bum shorts oh), she declined. Fast forward many many years later (they are still together oh), Airforce Base Hospital wanted all its nurses/midwives to have two sets of uniform. One set was a pair of white trousers and jumper and the other was skirt and blouse...when we all jabbed at momma, she could only stutter that it was work related...hehehehehehe

2. My family friend's late wife had the same issue. Now her husband is a chronic womanizer and even though he married her a virgin she tried all he could to keep him at home...now, she always wore long skirts and never put on make-up meanwhile she had a fantastic shape even after 3 children. When matter turned to matthias, no one told her to change her wardrobe and use a bit of make-up and become submissive to her husband and stop the comparisms...Now, she is late with her third child and even though the man still chases skirts but one can see that he deeply misses the woman she later became...the heavy tears he shed in our house early this year is testimony on how much he misses her.

3. Our former neighbour now a honourable had a wife who liked to dress drab and was an illiterate...when the man first clinched the councilorship before proceeding to the state house assembly, there were rumours that he was planning to get another wife, one who was literate and had a good dress sense, at least someone he could comfortably present to his political friends...no one told her to start part-time and change her dress sense...

Now, there are 3 things in common with these women...their upbringing. My momma has always been a sharp dresser just that she isn't a shorts/trouser person. You cannot say a woman who has had one upbringing should easily change to another.
No one even knows how she sees sex, is it something she abhors?
Does she cringe when the man approaches? When the man asked for the changes, how did he ask or present his case? Did he ask when the mood was light?
She probably would not have had a sex talk with her mother and even at that, I doubt many deeper life mothers will tell their female children to loosen up with their husbands...
She has had a mindset and has been formed in one way, any change should be gradual...for she is like a child in this circumstance.
In my opinion, a tiny wall has crept into this marriage, for if the woman yields against her wishes; she might resent her husband and if her husband doesn't have his way, he might resent her.
Also communication between the couple is greatly absent, for with communication she can state her case as regards the hair and earrings even as she concedes to a provocative wear(might not be bum shorts).

Now, the man saw a virtuous woman and decided to wed her, he probably chose her because he saw something he liked inspite of her attire. He saw a woman that wouldn't let him down spiritually etc and thought that would be enough but it wasn't. He wishes and wants more and first bottles it in till he cannot any longer.
Do they even go out together apart from church?
Has he ever put her in a light atmosphere?
Does she even know what he likes and vice versa?

These two people have been thrown together as a result of religious circumstance and even though both must work together, for now, it rests more on the man till the woman is gradually brought up to take responsibilty.

My two cents
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by dgb4(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
the truth of the matter is either:

1. the hubby is a backslider who is still going to that church. (we all know deeper life's principles)
2. the guy pretended to be born again and joined the church just to marry her; now he is showing his true personality.
3. the guy is in the church because of his parents and he was born and bred there.
4. he has been a faithful member but is currently being lured to worldly things

Advise, she should preach to the husband and remind him the church's stand wrt dressing (but its quite obvious here that he don't care about that).

Its true that he owns the woman, if she gat the same spirit like the husband, she can compromise, but if she is still agile in faith and the church doctrines, she should consult their pastor to counsel her hubby.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by olubat: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hey sister do what he tells you to do and fast.Is this not better that you reporting him to your pastor of a case of infidelity?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by geosegun(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
Some people are soooo daft. God!

What is bad in a woman dressing sexily for her husband at home?
This husband is the one that has seen her unclothedness. WHy dont you guys say she should not even allow her husband to have sex with her.
after all the end result of provocative dress is sex/conjugation. So, if that is what will spice up the romance in their marital life, why not?
The man is a goood man. I would do that as well. He loves his wife that's why he said that.
HE NEVER TOLD HER TO DO THAT OUTSIDE. IT IS HER/HIS HOME.
sO WAT THE HECK IS WRONG ABOUT THAT?

@OP or If u are the one, U better tell your friend to start doing that before you chase your man to ome dirty mini skirt charmer outside.
If your husband backslide, be quite sure you MAY be the cause of it. Hence both of you have backslide. cos you should support him and help him not to backslide.

U BETTER LISTEN TO WORDS OF WISDOM. MY COUNTLESS CENTS
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Ucpet20(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
Am a deeper life broda too.so in my own intiative i wil advice her to be do just as her husband instruct,even if he told her to be stayin naked at home,so fa na him property.if an only if there have bear no children.inoda not to corrupt d innocent kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Revealed: 10 Avoidable Reasons Why MOST Marriages Fail... / My Wedding Pictures / Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.