Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home (30570 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Husband Asks Wife To Marry Virgin For Him / Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by obitrac: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
oly g: i prefer my woman to dress sexily at home in my presence than for she to go outside and do that to other men.AS FOR ME I CAN NEVER ALLOW MY WOMAN TO PUT ON TROUSERS OR ANY OTHER CLOTH THAT WILL EXPOSE HER SENSITIVE PARTS(THOUGH THIS HAVE TO BE WITH OWN AGREEMENT).also men must love to respect there woman,respect there rights as a woman and must not go outside running after other women when there wife is at my home.THEY MUST NOT HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE AND OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.MEN SHOULD LEARN TO KEEP THERE BODY AND BE SEXUALLY DISCIPLINED.
Bros dis ur rules are 2 hard to follow
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Donsammi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
the modern deeper life of 2day..is not like the deeperlife of 20nd centuary ...this is 21st cen... smh
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by obitrac: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
My younger sister used to be like dat, she dresses up unattractively and plainly becos she claim she is born again but after she gained admission into d university and exposure from colleaques, she now dresses attractively and admired by many making me proud of having her as a sister.@op your friend should dress to please her hubby
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by seyron: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
i tink her husbnd saw her d way she wz b4 marryin her n dt means he wz ok wif her mode of dresin b4, y sud he chng after marriage, if its against d lady's wish 2 go against her blif n d church blif she sudnt do it, d brother don fake tinz 2get her n its gradually b4 u knw it he wil tel her dt dy sud leav deeper lyf, cs deeper lyf ppple dt me i knw dy dont do al dt..d best tin is 4d lady 2confide in matured couples dt r der church memebers n xplan tinz 2dm, or better stil in4m a mutured marriage committee member /mc/ dts wt dy cal it in deeper lyf. Bt sincerely if i wer 2b in d lady's shoe, i wil pray abt it dt God sud touch hm 2av a chng of mind abt wt he ask hm 2b doin, cs i wudnt wnt 2go against God's wil n @d same tym wudnt wnt 2disobey my hubby
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by victorian(f): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
Of course definitely. At home, I will wear bum shorts, spagh..... Even spice it up with a stripper pole grin, with all the necessary armored gadgets to follow cheesy... He wants sexy abi?... He's gat it. grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by alex406(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
In as much as i support enticing your husband with the sexy wears at home,you should also let him the know consequences of wearing some of these artificials. They can put one in miserable bondage and deprive one from making heaven. As for me,highest i will ask my wife is to wear decent clothes for me at home but for make ups like earings,perming hair and the rest no way! To me i strongly believe the husband is backsliding. So he need to be called back.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by bukatyne(f): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
seyron: i tink her husbnd saw her d way she wz b4 marryin her n dt means he wz ok wif her mode of dresin b4, y sud he chng after marriage, if its against d lady's wish 2 go against her blif n d church blif she sudnt do it, d brother don fake tinz 2get her n its gradually b4 u knw it he wil tel her dt dy sud leav deeper lyf, cs deeper lyf ppple dt me i knw dy dont do al dt..d best tin is 4d lady 2confide in matured couples dt r der church memebers n xplan tinz 2dm, or better stil in4m a mutured marriage committee member /mc/ dts wt dy cal it in deeper lyf. Bt sincerely if i wer 2b in d lady's shoe, i wil pray abt it dt God sud touch hm 2av a chng of mind abt wt he ask hm 2b doin, cs i wudnt wnt 2go against God's wil n @d same tym wudnt wnt 2disobey my hubby
Do you know the will of God @ all? Does the woman not sleep with her husband? quote a Bible verse against women dressing sexy for their husbands. AS a matter of fact, It's NOBODY'S business what the woman decides to wear in her bedroom. Seperate religion from relationship with Christ. Remember Hosea 4:6. If this man changes tomorrow because of the issue of dressing for him in the house, God will hear no prayers from her expect the one from repentance! How do you know that the Deeper members you know don't do it? Do you live with them in their homes? have you been to their bedrooms b/4? A lot of people need marriage counselling! I wonder what the churches really counsel intending couples.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by konn: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]if i were to be in his wife's shoes, i won't! that man is not a true deeper life member, cos we all know how they dress. asking his wife to dress provocatively at home will mean living in deceit cos she'll always be on her toes so no visitor sees her wearing such. moreover, why dress like a whoar at home and look holy holy outside? who are you deceiving?[/size]
IF SHE CAN MAKE LOVE WITH HIM BEING NAKED WHY CANT SHE WEAR BUM SHORT, DRESS SEXILY OR EVEN WALK ABOUT NAKED AT HOME? REMEMBER ADAM AND EVE WERE NAKED AND THEY WERE NOT ASHAMED.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by tpia5: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
the truth of the matter is either:

1. the hubby is a backslider who is still going to that church. (we all know deeper life's principles)
2. the guy pretended to be born again and joined the church just to marry her; now he is showing his true personality.
3. the guy is in the church because of his parents and he was born and bred there.
4. he has been a faithful member but is currently being lured to worldly things

you're right.

its usually the other way round, as per topic.

the wife needs to begin some rounds of prayer and fasting because dog wey wan lost no dey hear im master's whistle.

of course the op needs Jesus as well, to deliver him/her from his/her devils,and there's also the chance the husband wants to p.imp her out to peeping toms, God forbid. Unless the op is the peeping tom.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by jmoore(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
those who think it is against Gods will for a wife to be n@ked infront of her husband alone deserve to be hit 77 * 7 times with the bible
very soon one pastor will come out and say it is a sin for a husband to kiss his wife or it is a sin for a wife and husband to take a bath together.
Is it not this same church that told their members it is wrong to watch tv but later they dropped that doctrine.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Yeecar(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
agabaI23: Op this your choice of handle sef.

Ok, your husband ia having issues with his faith and needs some help.

His requests means that those who wear such on the street are appealing to him. Those people were there before he married you, but he seems to have realised they exist. Has he been watching home video more lately. Watch closely you will notice there is a general change in him. He needs help.
How Old are you?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by tpia5: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
eschew violence, or if you must do the crime, do the time.

not sure why many of you cant type without threatening physical violence of some sort.

gamers, i assume.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt]I'm not against a married woman puting on sexy clothes. the point here is their doctrine. deeper-life members have principles when it comes to looks (mary amaka) which i know wat the hubby is requesting from her is not part of, hence the confusion. if you ask me, i think he needs prayers cos from all indications, he's lusting after someone. [/size]

switdick:

I've been reading through this thread and I couldn't help but call a halt to my reading as soon as I saw that !.....peeps tend to take things so seriously when not necessary and less serious when necessary,...please how is dressing to the taste of her husband a bad thing like provocative" as you say ?

By provocative,I want to believe you know the meaning,which in mine,everyone's and possibly the husband's opinion is solely to rouse feeling.....mostly in sexual interest !

Provocative is good for married couple regardless of any psychological norm that doesn't even hold water in any religion,let alone impede the crave for desiring it,if the husband want provocative,let him have it,that's what gets him.....not what you,or anyone that thinks he's a love doctor think it should be.
If am to speak in the eyes of the husband,he probably just wants her to loosen up a bit,where's the sin there knowing they're married ? There are no religious norms against such except you're making one up in the mind right now......peeps shld just chill !
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt]the emphasis is on DEEPER-LIFE COUPLE[/size]

jadajada: and what's bad if a couple watch p0rn? They need dynamism in d act. U 4 even say mak dem no dey intimate @ all
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2013

Abagworo:

Are you trying to say that they should bath and make love with their clothes on?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by tpia5: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]I'm not against a married woman puting on sexy clothes. the point here is their doctrine. deeper-life members have principles when it comes to looks (mary amaka) which i know wat the hubby is requesting from her is not part of, hence the confusion. if you ask me, i think he needs prayers cos from all indications, he's lusting after someone. [/size]

he's also not man enough to move to another church, but wants to continue in deeper while secretly disagreeing with their doctrine.

sounds like he was faking all along.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt]What has being a nigerian got to do with anything?[/size]

holy sina:

Were are you from! Definitely not a Nigeria!!!
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by geosegun(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]I'm not against a married woman puting on sexy clothes. the point here is their doctrine. deeper-life members have principles when it comes to looks (mary amaka) which i know wat the hubby is requesting from her is not part of, hence the confusion. if you ask me, i think he needs prayers cos from all indications, he's lusting after someone. [/size]

How old are yuo Sef?

Sorry I have never taken on anyone on NL b4, Sorry to say this, You don't seems to know wat you aer talking about[i][/i].
So as d husband, are u saying asking his wife to dress sexily at HOME so as to spice up the relationship is a sin? GOD!
You moust be joking, seriously u need to check yourself. Your comments so far, shows your low level of marital maturity.
THE WIFE IS AND YOU NEED PRAYERS. PRAY THAT GOD DELIVER YOU FROM IGNORANCE, RIGIDITY AND LACK OF MARITAL KNOWLEDGE.

As a man, if you dont give him what he wants at home then he will go somewhere else to get it and you will now run to NL and
start screaming that your husband is a serial cheater. Who caused it in the first place. You better stop decieving yourself and face reality.
and stop blaming God when your rigity backfires.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt]overzealous, you say? if doing those things are ok, why then is she confused? did i hear you say they cudn't discuss it during courtship cos of pastors wives? how cud he wen he already had his plans of changing her, mapped out. is not just changing her looks at home, he shud also consider changing her looks outside. I mean, why go out with your husband looking like MARY AMAKA, while he's busy lusting after that sexy chick at the corner.[/size]

bukatyne: ARe you for real? It's overzealous non understanding people like you that cause problems for yourselves and run helter skelter. So the wife should dress the way she dresses outside at home? Is the man asking her to wear those stuffs outside? What is the Church's business with how she dresses at home? I wouldn't be surprised if she refuses to kiss him in the bedroom because she can't kiss him outside! My dear, married couples use wisdom to build thier homes and not pull it down. I'M sure they couldn't discuss all these because pastor's wife and co were with them all through their courtship. The woman should better Dust herself up and make her hubby come to her everyday. Even muslim women who cover up still discuss they must look sexy for their husbands. Read 1Cor 7 and see where Paul said a married man/woman works to please his/her spouse.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt]again, the emphasis is on DEEPER-LIFE COUPLE[/size]

konn: IF SHE CAN MAKE LOVE WITH HIM BEING NAKED WHY CANT SHE WEAR BUM SHORT, DRESS SEXILY OR EVEN WALK ABOUT NAKED AT HOME? REMEMBER ADAM AND EVE WERE NAKED AND THEY WERE NOT ASHAMED.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt] in nigeria where people just turn up at your doorstep uninvited with the story "i was around your neighbourhood, i just thot i shud say hello". so wen she hears a knock on the door, she'd first run into the room to change b4 coming to answer? odikwa serious! [/size]

JallowBah: And, as for visitors suddenly coming by..I guess it depends where you live. Where I was born, you never know if someone suddenly ring your doorbell. In the capital, no-one EVER does that.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by bukatyne(f): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]overzealous, you say? [b]if doing those things are ok, why then is she confused? did i hear you say they cudn't discuss it during courtship cos of pastors wives? how cud he wen he already had his plans of changing her, mapped out. is not just changing her looks at home, he shud also consider changing her looks outside. I mean, why go out with your husband looking like MARY AMAKA, while he's busy lusting after that sexy chick at the corner.[/b][/size]

Wearing sexy clothes in the home is wrong? O boy, It's well! Each one to his own!
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt] you're so on point! [/size]

tpia@:

he's also not man enough to move to another church, but wants to continue in deeper while secretly disagreeing with their doctrine.

sounds like he was faking all along.

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt] i'm not saying it's wrong. it's their doctrine we're talking about here. [/size]

bukatyne: Wearing sexy clothes in the home is wrong? O boy, It's well! Each one to his own!
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by jmoore(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
99% of those that saying that the man needs prayer are from deeper life. May God open your eyes so you can see the truth...
A man wants too see her wife's unclothedness and some people are suggesting prayers for the man. If God open your eyes very well you will see that many people are praying ridiculous prayers that will never be answered. Did the man marry a statue? smh
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by geosegun(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt] you're so on point! [/size]

There is no where in deeper life doctrine where it says wives should not dress sexily at home. U can start walking around in your home unclad in as much as there are no children and third parties to interfer. If not then they should not have sex/intercourse unclad then. Thn wats the piont if a wife can not dress sexily in her home to attract her husband for a hot and satifying round. THE PROVERBS SAYS A WISE WOMAN BUILDETH HER HOUSE.........

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by jmoore(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt] i'm not saying it's wrong. it's their doctrine we're talking about here. [/size]

if their doctrine says a man should slap his wife if she annoys him then it is good to follow the doctrine? smh
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt] sorry, the emphasis is on DEEPER-LIFE COUPLE, not me, as i'm not a member. i know how to look real good, if that's all dat is required of me from a man, then i wud say he has no problem at all! [/size]

geosegun:

How old are yuo Sef?

Sorry I have never taken on anyone on NL b4, Sorry to say this, You don't seems to know wat you aer talking about[i][/i].
So as d husband, are u saying asking his wife to dress sexily at HOME so as to spice up the relationship is a sin? GOD!
You moust be joking, seriously u need to check yourself. Your comments so far, shows your low level of marital maturity.
THE WIFE IS AND YOU NEED PRAYERS. PRAY THAT GOD DELIVER YOU FROM IGNORANCE, RIGIDITY AND LACK OF MARITAL KNOWLEDGE.

As a man, if you dont give him what he wants at home then he will go somewhere else to get it and you will now run to NL and
start screaming that your husband is a serial cheater. Who caused it in the first place. You better stop decieving yourself and face reality.
and stop blaming God when your rigity backfires.

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by PENMIGHT(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
HI FOLKS! I'm new on NL but this topic is intruiging!The intention behind d husband's request could be hydra-headed.It could simply mean to up his wife's beautification for him OR could be a means to replicate what he has been admiring outside in his own house .Either way,he has d right to ask irrespective of whether he has a prior agreement with d wife to change her look midway into d game or otherwise. It does not potent 'necessarily' a lack of faith on d path of man to ask nor does it depict hypocrisy if d wife harkens in ds regard. The question here is "Is it a sin to dress diff inside ur house from d way u do outside"? OBVIOUSLY NO. However,d caveat here is what d husband means by 'provocative". This may be allowed but injurious to both of their faith cos d husband will NEVER find satisfaction in his wife cos his desires will be better provoked NOT inside but OUTSIDE his house.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by geosegun(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
JUST THINKING TOO. OVERZEALOUSNES AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTORY IS WHAT DESTROY MOST CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES/RELATIONSHIPS THESE DAYS.
I SUPPORT THE HUSBAND 100% ON THIS ISSUE. THE WIFE SHOULD GIVE HIM EVERY SUPPORT NOT TO BACKSLIDE. AS MAN NO MATTER HOW SPIRITUAL ONE IS, WE ARE BOUND TO BE ENTICED BY WHAT WE SEE OUTSIDE. BUT IF HE IS GETTING THST AT HOME. IT WOULD BE EASY FOR HIM REFUTE THE TEMPTATION.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by bukatyne(f): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt] in nigeria were people just turn up at your doorstep uninvited with the story "i was around your neighbourhood, i just thot i shud say hello". so wen she hears a knock on the door, she'd first run into the room to change b4 coming to answer? odikwa serious! [/size]

so because she is expecting visitors, she would wear skirt and blouse in the house 24 7?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by bukatyne(f): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt] sorry, the emphasis is on DEEPER-LIFE COUPLE, not me, as i'm not a member. i know how to look real good, if that's all dat is required of me from a man, then i wud say he has no problem at all! [/size]

1920MaMa: [size=14pt]if i were to be in his wife's shoes, i won't! that man is not a true deeper life member, cos we all know how they dress. asking his wife to dress provocatively at home will mean living in deceit cos she'll always be on her toes so no visitor sees her wearing such. moreover, why dress like a whoar at home and look holy holy outside? who are you deceiving?[/size]
Compare your first and subsequent posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same / NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.