Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him (3824 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? / How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by SAFO(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Msrikky(f): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
I'm in d same situation and I can't even figure out ao 2 go about the break up.I'm not even sure ao to do it and we are not getting younger,the more I stay in the relationship,the more difficult it is,but the thing is where do I even start.
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Agbgift(f): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wy woould u enter a relationship for dat long knwing dat religion would be an inderance and spoil ur chances of getting married? D harm has already been done. Pls jst tell him dat u ave been wasting his tym all along. Goodluck wift dat.
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Adaeze003(f): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
RuuDie:

It works both ways. . .she's equally just wasted four years of her life too!

My dear you dunno girls.. She knew this fact probably since they started dating. She must have alternatives while the guy is just completely ignorant of the situation.
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again / 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex / Sex In The Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.