Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him (3819 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? / How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by barbara142(f): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
i hav dated him 4 four years bt neva believed wat he believe nd nw he is talkn abt marriage i refused cos i told him i cnt worship were he worship. I dnt want 2 deceive myself anymore. I need 2 break up wit him but dnt want 2 hurt him. Hw do i make him undastand. Pls help me.
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Adufaye(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
na shrine u dey worship wey make u no wan worship 4 wer him dey worship....?
2 brk up dis days no cost at all

bak 2 d topic,tell him u dnt wnt again...shakina

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by outrage: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Start by not caling him your boyfriend

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Enegod(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Simple,just tell him "u love him no more"
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by larrymoore(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
@op u ar wicked, after 4 yrs. Haven't u noticed his commitment at d inception of d relationship. What do u worship sef? Be real, gullible lass!
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by BB12(f): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Na now your eye open say una no get common believes undecided after 4yrs?? You need deliverance!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by EzePromoe: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
No be my fellow man? Give am waist, if im worry you for marriage again call me monkey.
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by deeplow: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
Put it on a billboard u know he'd definitely see on his way to his house.
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by 1920MaMa: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
[size=14pt]na wa o! wen i talk naw, e go be like say i talk too much. you mean you never believed in wat he believes in, yet you dated him for 4 good years? and wat is it that he worships, that you can't worship? or is there a drum beating somewhere that made you realize after 4 years you can no longer be with him? sometimes we're just the architect of our own problems. in future wen things starts going wrong in your new relationship, you'd blame it on witches, forgetting how you dumped someone that did you no wrong. my dear i'll advice you watch it, cos karma is forever an unrepentant bltch![/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by sunnyt1(m): 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
Gals! when they want to explore other available options they come up with absurd alibi, after 4 yrs, are you saying you deliderately wasted those years, i dnt believe you, i smell blood, you are nt being fair to this guy.
The stange thing is if a guy shd do a thing like this, it will be all over the internet, you will here all those men are the same, men are wicked, men are heartless stuff.
God is in heaven.
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Exponental(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2013
Shortly after sex, tell him uche is better than him......escalate issue n tell him u cant continue cos u wont want 2 cheat on him after marriage.
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Mynd44: 12:04am On Jan 09, 2013
Interesting. Sit him down and telling him seems like the most mature thing to do
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2013
Do we need a soothsayer to tell us that the poster has landed a bigger fish and her prince of 4 years has turned into a toad
There is a new sheriff in town
My sister just find one Kock and bull story and tell him and move on o jare grin
Things happen
A new chapter begins
You are simply changing diet from ogbono to oha soup
You didn't kill anybody grin
No need racking your brain nne
Make sure you collect all your valuables that may be in his possession before breaking the news
He will bounce back sooner or later
Do it on a Saturday,so that by Sunday he will go to Church and feel better

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by honeric01(m): 1:06am On Jan 09, 2013
Confused being looking for answers to her confused situation from mostly confused people on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by PasNet: 1:08am On Jan 09, 2013
@all, please let's try to understand wat d OP means by 'wat she worships'..... U̶̲̥̅̊ all knw marriage is for better for worse and I feel she has tot bout it deeply..... I had a friend who has (or who is still in similar situation I really can't say now cos she has not made her self stop loving the guy despite all opportunities.
Some of us naturally would not be interesTed in inter-religious relationships but we find out dat we just get ourselves involved and b4 we know watz up, we find it difficult to come out. Now point is, @Op sit urself down and talk to urself 1st, define wat U̶̲̥̅̊ want from wat U̶̲̥̅̊ need/wat comes ur way, den wen U̶̲̥̅̊'r done, make sure U̶̲̥̅̊ act on ur decision ASAP cos U̶̲̥̅̊ might never get an opportunity again, if U̶̲̥̅̊ do these, U̶̲̥̅̊'ll sure av a lead on how to sort things out.

Cheers
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Interesting. Sit him down and telling him seems like the most mature thing to do

Gbam!
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Winneygirl(f): 4:43am On Jan 09, 2013
@Op, I dnt believe its just his faith that worries U.

On a broader note, U knw of other things that make U & him incompartible. If U knw dat U wont be happy with him, stop wasting his time...

Like someone said, sit him down & tell him. Tell him d real issues aside ur beliefs. Beta 2 pull out now.

P.S: I support d saturday suggestion.
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by ITbomb(m): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2013
as in eh, u don chop the money for 4 yrs , now u wan offload am .
Clap hand for urself
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by RuuDie(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2013
babyosisi: Do we need a soothsayer to tell us that the poster has landed a bigger fish and her prince of 4 years has turned into a toad
There is a new sheriff in town
My sister just find one Kock and bull story and tell him and move on o jare grin
Things happen
A new chapter begins
You are simply changing diet from ogbono to oha soup
You didn't kill anybody grin
No need racking your brain nne
Make sure you collect all your valuables that may be in his possession before breaking the news
He will bounce back sooner or later
Do it on a Saturday,so that by Sunday he will go to Church and feel better

Nah!
Do it on a Friday. . . so after enough clubbing, shayo-ing, womanizing, hangover and EPL+La Liga viewing center arguments on Saturday; he'd hardly remember you existed!
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by olumaxi(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2013
sunny t: Gals! when they want to explore other available options they come up with absurd alibi, after 4 yrs, are you saying you deliderately wasted those years, i dnt believe you, i smell blood, you are nt being fair to this guy.
The stange thing is if a guy shd do a thing like this, it will be all over the internet, you will here all those men are the same, men are wicked, men are heartless stuff.
God is in heaven.
d tin tire me o..but i'l advise ha to text/cal to tel d guy..secondly,try to travel faraway for 2mnths 4 ur own gud..
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Rocktation(f): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2013
Winneygirl: @Op, I dnt believe its just his faith that worries U.

On a broader note, U knw of other things that make U & him incompartible. If U knw dat U wont be happy with him, stop wasting his time...

Like someone said, sit him down & tell him. Tell him d real issues aside ur beliefs. Beta 2 pull out now.

Sense!
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by YuzedoII: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2013
Cheat on him (with me), when he catches us, he will break up with yo arzzzzzzz! wink
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by RuuDie(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2013
@OP.

On a more serious note. . .why are you bothering yourself!!?

You don't want to continue the relationship; it is not by force, any which way he has to accept and come to terms with it. The shoe could have been on the other foot.
Whether four, fourteen or forty thousand years, you're not bound to him by any obligation, so feel free; its up to you to do what you feel is best for you - no matter how absurd it may seem to everyone else, you an only you will be the better or worse for it!!!
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Thok(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2013
my friend, and why have u been wasting his money and time for 4 years when u know that u can never marry him nah. angry
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Adaeze003(f): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2013
So, you mean you've wasted four years of the young man's life? Too bad!!!
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Skywalker5(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2013
barbara 142: i hav dated him 4 four years bt neva believed wat he believe nd nw he is talkn abt marriage i refused cos i told him i cnt worship were he worship. I dnt want 2 deceive myself anymore. I need 2 break up wit him but dnt want 2 hurt him. Hw do i make him undastand. Pls help me.

One Major problem in Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by agabaI23(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2013
When he was supporting you through school, you didn't know he is a satanist. After graduation, you suddenly realised he is a satanist. Who is deceiving who?
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by cindyrella(f): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2013
After dating him for four years you just realize that you can't worship where he worships.
Are you learner?
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
Someone slap the OP abeg
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by cindyrella(f): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Someone slap the OP abeg
Slap too small joor!
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by SlyIg(f): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dating someone you can't say 'YES' to his marriage proposal,is that not wickedness and delay to him? Leave him alone to fine his heartthrob pls. Thanks as you do that!
Re: How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him by RuuDie(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
Adaeze003: So, you mean you've wasted four years of the young man's life? Too bad!!!

It works both ways. . .she's equally just wasted four years of her life too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Took Of My Underwear-a Must Read!! / My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice) / Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.