Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

She Stores Your Number With A Female Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stores Your Number With A Female Name (1147 Views)

For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by software(m): 6:46am On Feb 26, 2008
A friend, found out that his girl he has been dating for over 2years, stored his name on her phone as "ALERO DORCAS" to me that name sounds like that of a female,

meanwhile, my friends name is "John"

when he told me, i said nothing, But  what do you guys think of such? could it be she is playing games? I was just thinking of what i would have done, if i was my friend,

suggestions pls
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by opokonwa(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2008
Everything una go bring to Nairaland.
Why doesn't your friend ask the girlfriend in the first place?
Must every answer be supplied by Nairalanders?
Are we prophets and prophetesses?
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by 2dye4(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2008
opokonwa:

Are we prophets and prophetesses?

we are not? shocked

@poster- tell ur friend to wake up and smell d akamu, i know girls store their guys numbers using pet names ( babyboy, bear, sweetheart, etc) but dorcas alero? i smell a dead buffalo! that lady definitely needs to provide answers to some questions.
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by Bestglo(f): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2008
if ur friend is a kind of real boyfriend,he would have demanded an explanation from the babe immediately he saw his number saved as those names

it is either he is not serious too or he has some hidden agenda also

otherwise,he should ask the girl for explanation

as for the babe,she may be keeping ur friend as back-up while she enjoys a real relationship with another
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by deola1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2008
huh huh, ur friend abi urself? dont lie to us, for u lieing u're hereby suspended at nairaland for good 2 years (like ur friend mugun). Dont log in or post watever

otherwise ban cheesy
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by ogb5(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2008
The answer is simple.

The Girl has one boyfriend only one boyfriend, but that's not your friend. sad

Your friend is the girl's assistant boyfriend.

He takes over when the real boyfriend is not available.
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by ogb5(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2008
And for you stop seeing that your friend.
He is too foolish.
Why will it take him 2 full yrs to realise he is banging another guys babe
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by tommyex(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2008
I ll dump her in a hurry,I hope he doesnt love her sef!
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by Encomium(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2008
The truth remains that your friend is not the ral pilot in the girl's aircraft, he is just the co-pilot. Tell him to wake up to the realities of life.
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by RDynamite(f): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2008
Is software the same as the "John" guy?
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by creamdream: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2008
she ia a cheat
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by 190: 10:29am On May 28, 2011
ALERO DORCAS

Buahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!

Nigerian girls are at it again, we Just have to keep loving them grin grin
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by Tosinville(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2011
lol
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by nellaluv(f): 3:54pm On May 28, 2011
There was a time i use to do that, i was sick and tired of my then boyfriend always interrogating me ,as if i was in some kind of trial, he would go tru my phone asking who is this? Who is that? Abi person no fit get boy as friend again tongue cool
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by 190: 5:56pm On May 28, 2011
nellaluv:

There was a time i use to do that, i was sick and tired of my then boyfriend always interrogating me ,as if i was in some kind of trial, he would go tru my phone asking who is this? Who is that? Abi person no fit get boy as friend again tongue cool

smh undecided
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by nellaluv(f): 6:24pm On May 28, 2011
190 love grin grin grin grin
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by MMM3(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2011
alero dorcas is a french word and it means MY MUGU.
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by sexylogan(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2011
nellaluv:

There was a time i use to do that, i was sick and tired of my then boyfriend always interrogating me ,as if i was in some kind of trial, he would go tru my phone asking who is this? Who is that? Abi person no fit get boy as friend again tongue  cool

girls.
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by Mynd44: 7:34am On May 29, 2011
That girl is just using your friend to "PASS TIME"
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by 190: 9:13am On May 29, 2011
nellaluv:

190 love grin grin grin grin
angry angry
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by intelligen(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2011
190 shaaa!!
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by 190: 9:20am On May 29, 2011
intelligen:

190 shaaa!!
angry angry
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by ismaeel86(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2011
poster, how did u find out, what are u doing with your friend's girlfriend phone? Its time for true confession
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by lepasharon(f): 12:51am On May 30, 2011
'ALERO DORCAS' lmaoooo if i was d guy i would be angry for being stored wit such an ugly name
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by 2blunt: 7:53am On May 30, 2011
[size=60pt]see anoda maga 2[/size]
Re: She Stores Your Number With A Female Name by SALady(f): 10:26am On May 30, 2011
I just love it sometimes when girls play the same games that guys play. Play on playa, hahahahah!!

(1) (Reply)

Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? / Know Of Any Peeping Thomas? Put His Name Down. / Not Sure If A Virgin Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.