Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? (1148 Views)

90% Of Guys Does This True Or False ( Pics Inc) / She Likes Romance, But Not Sex. How Do I Cope With Her? / 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by PLC1: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2008
I want to start on a positive note and even expect you guys to queue on parallel array negative or positive with reasons.  Ok, just notice the rate of posts on Romance Section.  It’s now an attitude to adopt as it creates a shadow of tripping point to many but all is no big rule. It’s seems many follow it as if it can literally help them shift from feelings of terror or helplessness to a sense of wellbeing.  The pendulum of Romance Section is biased in the direction of equity when compare it to other sections.  So, why this rush to Romance Section?
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2008
Me i no understand all the english you just blow there .
but i see this place as a place to come have fun, what other better way to have fun here than to talk romance. the rest of the sections are so boring, this is where you get the drama. tongue grin
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by seeu(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2008
@Poster,

I once thought of this that Nairaland users contribute mostly on Romance Section.

There are a lot of teenagers here or adolescents who cannot contribute anything on [b]Politics,
Religion, Family, Food, Auto, Career et[/b]c. They only come to Romance Section to get more
spoiled because they love what they read here.

Though, like ThoniaSlim said, some do come to Romance Section to get fun,
the yabings (you are the Chief of yabing - Aka PLC). grin
It happens on Romance Section.
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by ashe2(f): 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2008
after a hard day at work wat is d best way to chill i suggest ROMANCE on nairaland gist so spicy u ve got to be part of it.
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by uspry1(f): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
Romance Section is THE MOST HILARIOUS for me to read as my laughter best medicine!
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2008
romance section is fun,and mind u romancing romance is wat is in vogue dis days,even small pikins of dis days don sabi am sef,dats y alot of pple troup in on d section
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by Busta(f): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2008
cos it has more pple logged on and more contributions and catfights
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2008
Busta:

because it has more people logged on and more contributions and catfights

and I love being a spectator in the cat fights grin grin they are so funny.

@topic

helps me chillax without having to make my brain work so hard. cheesy
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by ztyle(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2008
@poster take off Romance Section then NL will go un BREAK.
Without this Section NL is dead. tongue
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by Scopium: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2008
[size=13pt]Everybody don't like sports matter but everybody loves touch me I touch you matter. Besides, the catfights are viewers/users delight[/size]
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by joey007(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2008
at least you need to relax ur nerves with some kinds of talks
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by bigfather(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2008
joey007:

at least you need to relax your nerves with some kinds of talks

You are right there, but it can be boring atimes.
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by tope777(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2008
Romance or romancing is all about, cryshop me and shop you man no go vess grin
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by SweetT1: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2008
@Poster

Because their libido is off the chain. tongue
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by gbolio4(m): 3:17am On Apr 25, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

I Bowww oo grin

haba .,,,, na wetin grin grin I no fit laff
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by TheSly: 3:34am On Apr 25, 2008
Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section?
Scratch it urself. . . . .after all your statistics shows u have more post in this section than other sections.
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by seeu(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2008
The Sly:

Scratch it yourself. . . . .after all your statistics shows u have more post in this section than other sections.

Yea and true. AKA "PLC". Romance section best because all of must be involved in it either single or married. You cannot run escape it, so we learn from each other now.
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by rockiedink(m): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2008
@poster/topic

everybody don talk am as e be. . . cool grin
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by steaming(f): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2008
Romance is the in-thing in life. It is fun and everybody loves fun be it directly or indirectly

How many times do you discuss politics with your firends?
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by fabiyi: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2008
i love this session very much! u know y?

it helps me a lot to cool off stress at work and most especially if my boss is giving me headache. i work with a woman and is like hell. all d same, am gettin along.

i hereby recommend romance session for all and sundries daily is like a blood tonic. i love this drink. lacasera.
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by PLC1: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2008
Quote from: ThoniaSlim on yesterday at 04:55:13 PM

I apologize for the big grammar, na too much book dey worry my brain cry
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by steaming(f): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
Dats why you need the romance sec. to kool off ur worried little brain.
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by PLC1: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2008
steaming:

Dats why you need the romance sec. to[b] kool off[/b] your worried little brain.

Hey, you want my brain to cool-off? That's being dead.
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by Emeka72(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2008
to me I believe it's becos majority of d people here are youths and romance is the primary job of the youth .
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by Tattooboy: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2008
Emeka 7.:

to me I believe it's because majority of d people here are youths and romance is the primary job of the youth .
shikena like my kano kokolet
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by seeu(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2008
Tattooboy:

shikena like my kano kokolet

Arewa, kai zangada
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by galatico(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2008
Yeah Imust confess am part of the people you are talking about I love romance the intimate one. I prefer romance more than the sex stuff.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section? by inze(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2008
90% ,

Thats a rough and wrong estimate. probably lower than that,

Seun, ??

(1) (Reply)

Sex Before Or After Marriage / Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? / Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.