Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? (1461 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by lilian(f): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2008
Can you marry someone that is 10yrs older than you?
There was this guy that came to marry but he is 35yrs why am 23yrs. Please I need your help, should i go on and marry him or should i live him because he is too old than me.
Please help
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by Easybaby(f): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2008
Ask your parents undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by opokonwa(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2008
Must Nairalanders tell you whom to marry?
Don't you know what you want?
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by Bestglo(f): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2008
if u cherish every other aspect of him,i personally dont think a 35 yrs old guy is too old for u
except if his behaviour,action and performance are appearing too old
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by skipper080: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2008
Yes i can marry someone older than me with 10 years,the reason is that,1 she has alot of experience and 2 she is matured and knows what a relationship is all about. tongue cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by Lolabbey: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2008
meeeeeeeeeeeeen,i no fit ooo,

bt i advice u folow ur hrt,we shldnt decide ur future grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by squirrel20(f): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2008
I personally wouldn't mind marrying someone 10yrs older than me.
This question u are asking, we can't really answer it for you as only you know wHat you want.
Just follow your heart and am sure you'll make the right decision
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by choco4life(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2008
Male/female i dont see anything bad for a female/male, hmmm seems crazy to me.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by banni: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2008
35 and 23 is nothing.When you see 65 year old carrying 20 year old for nigeria that na problem
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by solatayo(f): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
I can marry him in as much he respects me cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by smooooooth: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2009
i thot that was perfect. undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by omega25red(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
@ poster

So a man just showed up and he wants to marry you shocked have you ever heard of dating and getting to know a person or na which village you dey so.
Pros of marrying older
1. the older person knows what they want
2. maturity in some case
3. possibly financially stable
4. dies when you are still young and you can still pop that booty
5. if he is rich think of the inheritance

Cons of marrying older
1. set in his ways
2. probably just wants you for kids
3. old smelly balls
4. he will wrinkle fast
5. if he is poor you will hear complaints for how ever long he has to live
6. his junior brother will try to marry you if he dies
etc
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by Igwe9(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
[size=16pt]NO[/size] as a man, maybe YES, if were a lady
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by solatayo(f): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
I will marry him big time like ma boyfriend now is Ten Years older than me, yet he's the best man ever
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by cooded: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2009
go to your pastor 4 counselling
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by Gabry(f): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2009
SURE!!! WHy not! I love men 10 yars older than me! cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by coolier(f): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
Yes.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by echobee(f): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
yes,i can.age is just a number,that all
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by Eire(f): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2009
My personal opinion is if he is treating you the way he should and if u feel it's the right one,then why not?For me,age is only a number.If u were with someone of your own age and he was treating you as rubish,then what is the point of his age?Soul of the man matters,not age.My fiance is 10 years older than me and lot of people 'roll' their eyes when they hear how old i am and how old he is,but we suit each other for other reasons and for love,so age has nothing to do with it.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? by ovo4u(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2009
omega25red:

@ poster

So a man just showed up and he wants to marry you  shocked have you ever heard of dating and getting to know a person or na which village you dey so.
Pros of marrying older
1. the older person knows what they want
2. maturity in some case
3. possibly financially stable
4. dies when you are still young and you can still pop that booty
5. if he is rich think of the inheritance

Cons of marrying older
1. set in his ways
2. probably just wants you for kids
3. old smelly balls
4. he will wrinkle fast
5. if he is poor you will hear complaints for how ever long he has to live
6. his junior brother will try to marry you if he dies
etc

You just label it all brother, hope you get all your advance from here, still can't stop laughing at line''old smelly balls and he will wrinkle fast''think of this two things, which am so sure that most women don't like men that wrinkle so fast.

(1) (Reply)

Submissive Or Independent - Which Quality Do You Prefer In Your Partner And Why? / My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland / Let's Hear U Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.