Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland (1464 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by tommy2k2(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2009
Please nairalanders
i think my girlfriend av more time for nairaland than she av for me cuz whenever i called her to know wat she was doing,she always said she's online, i dont know how to handle that,,please is there anyway i can stop her from coming online, atleast once in a while, please help
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by Gabry(f): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2009
LOL! grin I know Im addicted to Nairaland but once ma bf calls me, I completely forggoten about Nairaland. Can you ask your gf, does she love Nairaland more than you?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by tommy2k2(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2009
@ gabrywyl
hmmm,even if i wud ask all i' ll hear is i love u more than nairaland, it dosnt make no different joo
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2009
Wo Tommy, whatz d name & age of dat ur stubborn galfrnd? Let me c if i can help u.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by tommy2k2(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2009
d name, ? wat av u got to do with the name, if u wanna help, help and if u dont want to ,let others help
no mentioning of names here, until i want
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by Gabry(f): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2009
Than tell her, if she loves you more than. . , OH WAIT!!!

Hey, why dont you plan a 2 weeks vacation for you and her. Give it 2 weeks and she's forget about nairaland little by little
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2009
Ok tommy, dey there dey make yanga nao, until wata pass gari, na dat tym una go run come my shrine.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by tommy2k2(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2009
@ pat
make water pass garri,
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2009
U want make wata pass garri abi? Oya stop complaining.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by lancevader(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ok tommy, dey there dey make yanga nao, until wata pass gari, na dat tym una go run come my shrine.

patwiz longtym o hw you doing now and hws yur side abiu yu still dey beef me ni
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by tommy2k2(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2009
he no mata now,,if my heart no fit take am anymore, sebi i go look for some one wey no sabi nairaland

u no no say he dey pain person ni?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by lancevader(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2009
singing i use to li to my self that ill always be a player eh

tommi yu get mouth yu are mouthed
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by Gabry(f): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2009
poster, just tell her you dont like it and you feel left behind, if she no follow and you still love her, you do the same thing to her. get addicted to something and dont care about her. see how she feels?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by lancevader(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

poster, just tell her you dont like it and you feel left behind, if she no follow and you still love her, you do the same thing to her. get addicted to something and dont care about her. see how she feels?

gab na yu tak so o
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by tommy2k2(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2009
@ gabrywyl
Good idea

@ lance_vader
guy thanks joo,,i no fit take anymore nai make me post am here
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2009
Tommy!!! Ok, me shall see! Lance, how far nao? Me i dey kampe o, only say i wan run comot 4rm 9raland now o. Gab, u dey give tommy some kain illicit advice o, me i no gbadu am o.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by Gabry(f): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2009
lance_vader:

gab na yu tak so o

Am serious now, grin

patwhizkid:

Tommy!!! Ok, me shall see! Lance, how far nao? Me i dey kampe o, only say i wan run comot 4rm 9raland now o. Gab, u dey give tommy some kain illicit advice o, me i no gbadu am o.

its like what they say, do unto others like what you want others to be done unto you. grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by lancevader(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2009
gab yu funni see hw yu dey laf with that sh

pat longtym hmmm any way hope we go dey see yu mostly online naw
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by Gabry(f): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2009
huh? U think I dey joke? am serious ooo sad
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by tommy2k2(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2009
make una no dey supprise say my G/F dey among us, hmmm, make una re-read all post and guess who it is??
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2009
Lance, dem say i be 9raland addict o, na im make i wan stop 2 dey come online. I go come, but na only wen dem permit me o.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by lancevader(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2009
patwhizkid:

Lance, dem say i be 9raland addict o, na im make i wan stop 2 dey come online. I go come, but na only wen dem permit me o.

dats dem nt we that know yur wat in here

anhy way we like yu as friends nothing attached

tommy weldone me i don know the person already
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by lancevader(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2009
lafinggg,

tomy and aunti pat so na una ahbi

if na im
no she isnt o @ tomyy she s a good friend to we all in here
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by tommy2k2(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2009
@ lance
lol grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2009
Ejo lance, helep me tell tommy o, im wan come . . ., abeg i no wear pant o, lol.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by Gabry(f): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2009
tommy, so Pat is your wife shocked
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by tommy2k2(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2009
@ lance
well, compare me and her post,,,na who get the highest post shey u see wetin i mean/
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by tommy2k2(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2009
@ gab
what u think?? i told u she is among us, lol, srry i brought our affair here but we just av to settle once and forall
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2009
Nna na wa o. Tommy, spare me o.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by Gabry(f): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2009
Pat, see you ooo. . . Abeg, go spend time with Tommy now. dont worry, Ill cover it up for you here on nairaland. No one will know grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2009
Ok gab, thanks.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Adicted To Nairaland by tommy2k2(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

Pat, see you ooo. . . Abeg, go spend time with Tommy now. dont worry, Ill cover it up for you here on nairaland. No one will know grin
u wan cover her up abi so how do i know if na she or na u dey inside dis place, make u no try am cuz u wan put fuel inside a dieing fire

patwhizkid:

Ejo lance, helep me tell tommy o, im wan come . . ., abeg i no wear pant o, lol.

that silly talk u know??
wetin ur pant dey do for here and beside y u no wear am??

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Attracts You First In A Man / New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship / What Would Be Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.