Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

To Hon-sule - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Hon-sule (2126 Views)

Re:mtn Warning Message To Hon.sule*** / Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: / To Hon-sule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hon-sule by honsule(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2008
@info.it was then.for your information,we just resumed for second semester and i got a lot of works to do.i will soon zoom off.can you just imagine somebody that i don't even know just text me asking me to text back telling him how he can browse with both mtn and glo free of charge.i wonder if he is the one recharging my phone for me.charitable and philanthropist they want to turn me into.you can imagine people complaining that i refused to reply their mails.give me just this week and am off.
Re: To Hon-sule by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ honsule

Meaning there will be a deficiency with the demand and supply of mails to you  cry
Re: To Hon-sule by hayprof(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2008
honsule's email nd phn no. is on high demand,
nothin do u.
Re: To Hon-sule by Cotton(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
Hon Sule

Forgive me if i am persistent but I really need your help. I hope you have settled down somewhat with your studies? If you want me to call, I can do that. Just give me a little of your time, please.
Re: To Hon-sule by honsule(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2008
@cotton.little of my time you said.ok no problem,hope it's not about glo free browsing,because that is the only option available for me now.mtn trick is blocked by those yellow guys,for celtel mms is fluctuating-not going.all what i have now is glo free browsing,and that is what am using to browse for now.
Re: To Hon-sule by Cotton(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2008
Hon Sule, Thanks for your prompt response.

I use celtel but if glo is free I can always go and buy the sim. How do I proceed?
Re: To Hon-sule by topeteadr(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2008
Need honsule's phone no?
Mail me. . . .1000 naira per no. . . The 4st three are free
080. . . Hurry now!!!
Re: To Hon-sule by topeteadr(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
Need honsule's phone no?
Mail me. . . .1000 naira per no. . . The 4st three are free
080. . . Hurry now!!!
Stock last's while honsule is alive.
Re: To Hon-sule by honsule(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2008
@tope.you are a funny chap.stock last while hon.sule is on sabbatical leave is better.where are you schooling?
Re: To Hon-sule by Kaybaba5(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2008
Pls honsule,hav gotten nokia n70 but pls in the name of ur creator send ur phone number to my email pls i need ur assistance urgently
Re: To Hon-sule by honsule(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2008
Congrat @kay.New N70 or second hand.Never mind.My phone number is:08035706725
Re: To Hon-sule by Cotton(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2008
Thanks. I'll be in touch.
Re: To Hon-sule by honsule(m): 1:12am On Oct 26, 2009
Coming soon
Re: To Hon-sule by puskin: 2:00am On Oct 26, 2009
Why on earth did hons. resurrect this thread.
Hmm. . .time will tell.
Re: To Hon-sule by Iykopee(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2009
@hons help those guys and do Remember that the monopoly of knowledge does not reside on one man alone. One day u i'll need others to help u.
Re: To Hon-sule by iniguy(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2009
XXXXXX Thread closed tongue
Re: To Hon-sule by semid4lyfe(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2009
Honsule, I need that link that has all the versions of the operamods that u posted in the good ol' days.
Re: To Hon-sule by semid4lyfe(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2009
Honsule, pls don't bother I've gotten the link from the defunct operamini thread.
Re: To Hon-sule by oredein: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2009
If you need any information about honsule e.g phone number, room address even to his favourite food. Ask n I will tell u here.
Re: To Hon-sule by honsule(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
@oreedin.The NYSC guy.make i no just talk.well two more papers to go.when am thru with my exams i will padlock all post containing "ef bee tee" and do a thorough clean up.the admin or should i say "we" don't entertain it here.Orders from above.am on probation for opening etisalat thread**honsule walks away and soliloquized,Seun free me jo**
Re: To Hon-sule by oredein: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2009
honsule:

@oreedin.The NYSC guy.make i no just talk.well two more papers to go.when am thru with my exams i will padlock all post containing "ef bee tee" and do a thorough clean up.the admin or should i say "we" don't entertain it here.Orders from above.am on probation for opening etisalat thread**honsule walks away and soliloquized,Seun free me jo**

Story, honsule you better enjoy me now cuzz I will soon be summoned to camp real soon my days are numbered on NL grin
Re: To Hon-sule by Markenny(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
battle?hey guy wetin dey happen here?why una wan kill una self huh?
abi na so una dey rule una thin?eh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: To Hon-sule by honsule(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
@oredein.story you too.But give that damsel a huge on my behalf.maybe that Nysc camp u are going on browsin network of mtn,etisalat,zain or glo.then i will advise you to use mtn CSD.
@markenny.sup?long time.how are you doing?
Re: To Hon-sule by N9528GB: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
honsule:

@oredein.story you too.But give that damsel a huge on my behalf.maybe that Nysc camp u are going on browsin network of mtn,etisalat,zain or glo.then i will advise you to use mtn CSD.
@markenny.sup?long time.how are you doing?

MTN CSD KE? Abeg just make sure you load up ur LR account cuzz am going to rip pple of money when am going to serve LOL!!! Am working on Zain 3G activation! Am tired of Glo 3G activation besides that damsel has given me direct access to GLO activation 3G room so I dont need her anylonger except for em em em grin once in a while na LOL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlock Your At&t Phone Free Of Charge / Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger / Fashionable Iphone 6, 6s, 6+, 6s+, 7 & 8 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.