Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Islam - A Ticket To Paradise ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam - A Ticket To Paradise ? (644 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / Islam; A Cure For Ebola Virus. / Is Islam A Religion Of Peace Or Violence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam - A Ticket To Paradise ? by BeingAkorede(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
As Narrated By Anas:

The Prophet said, "When a human being is laid in his grave and his companions return and he even hears their foot steps, two angels come to him and make him sit and ask him: What did you use to say about this man, Muhammad ? He will say: I testify that he is Allah's slave and His Apostle. Then it will be said to him, 'Look at your place in the Hell-Fire.

Allah has given you a place in Paradise instead of it.

The Prophet added, "The dead person will see both his places. But a non-believer or a hypocrite will say to the angels, 'I do not know, but I used to say what the people used to say! It will be said to him, 'Neither did you know nor did you take the guidance (by reciting the Quran).' Then he will be hit with an iron hammer between his two ears, and he will cry and that cry will be heard by whatever approaches him except human beings and jinns."

Sahih Al Bukhari, Volume: 2, Book Number: 23, Number: 422
Re: Islam - A Ticket To Paradise ? by Ayomivic(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2013
BeingAkorede:
As Narrated By Anas:

The Prophet said, "When a human being is laid in his grave and his companions return and he even hears their foot steps, two angels come to him and make him sit and ask him: What did you use to say about this man, Muhammad ? He will say: I testify that he is Allah's slave and His Apostle. Then it will be said to him, 'Look at your place in the Hell-Fire.

The Prophet added, "The dead person will see both his places. But a non-believer or a hypocrite will say to the angels, 'I do not know, but I used to say what the people used to say! It will be said to him, 'Neither did you know nor did you take the guidance (by reciting the Quran).' Then he will be hit with an iron hammer between his two ears, and he will cry and that cry will be heard by whatever approaches him except human beings and jinns."

How did Muhammed knows this.Did Allah or Angel tells him or he sees vission?Funny enough.
Re: Islam - A Ticket To Paradise ? by Ayomivic(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2013
BeingAkorede:
As Narrated By Anas:

How did Muhammed knows this.Did Allah or Angel tells him or he sees vission?Funny enough.
Re: Islam - A Ticket To Paradise ? by Ayomivic(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2013
BeingAkorede:
As Narrated By Anas:

(1) (Reply)

May God Save Us From These Wives / The Injustice Done To Muslims September 17, 2013 By Azuka Onwuka / A Priceless Quote From A Muslimah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.