Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1270979 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Cassidy's really confident... good sign...

I hope he whoops that faggit white boy's asss....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Cassidy -

After ducking questions about his opponent and
whether he’s watched his battles, Cass dissed
Diz’s skills outright.
“I ain’t gon’ hold no punches,” he started. “That
nigga Dizaster is trash. I ain’t gon’ lie to you. Nigga
screams and yells, he’s trash though. I ain’t ever
heard one bar that I could remember or that I like.
So the nigga trash. Don’t bring up niggas like that
in the same sentence with me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
Testerfuze?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
kr0ne:
Darkrebel, make Cassidy no fall hand o. All those noise make e no be for nothing o

Cassidy is about bars....dizaster is about yells and bitchy noises...

one criterion dizaster is most likely to win is delivery/performance .... but Cassidy would body bag him like he did freeway
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
This aint nothing compared to how Diz been frustrating the dude on twitter.
Maybe its just me,but I see Diz eating CaSs up.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Guykhena:

This aint nothing compared to how Diz been frustrating the dude on twitter.
Maybe its just me,but I see Diz eating CaSs up.

Forget twitter feuds....
Cassidy got no time for that...and remember he is a top notch freestyle emcee and makes more sense than diz when freestyling, so the fear that he may choke is minimal.. so we shouldn't expect the Canibus/notepad to happen again ... ..

and how has diz been frustrating him on twitter? he he ...instead of diz to master his lines, he's bitching online..no wonder he forgets his lines often..

Cassidy will kill him.... he didn't collect 250$ to come brawl for nothing.. he wants to end diz career
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
gottoboy:
Testerfuze?
Sup?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Event starts in 3 hours. . . . e be like say I go purchase pay-per-view for the first time. . . .

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
ibime .. no one misses this type of match...it has to be watched live and not replay or recorded version ... you better get the ppv ..even jay z is watching this

http://www.etv.com/rap
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
that's link for ppv

Emaprince .you said I should update you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
I can't wait.....

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Darkrebel:

Forget twitter feuds....
Cassidy got no time for that...and remember he is a top notch freestyle emcee and makes more sense that diz when freestlying, so the fear that he may choke is minimal.. so we shouldn't expect the Canibus/notepad to happen again ... ..

and how has diz been frustrating him on twitter? he he ...instead of diz to master his lines, he's bitching online..no wonder he forgets his lines often..

Cassidy will kill him.... he didn't collect 250$ to come brawl for nothing.. he wants to end diz career

250? Check out what Diz said about Cass 250$ pay claim

Dizaster disputes that claim.
“He’s not getting that,” Dizaster says according to a story on BattleRap.com. "Nah. But he’s getting a lot. That’s not the number, no. Rappers always up it up a little bit. I guess it’s part of—I think it’s an East Coast rapper thing like, ‘Yeah, man, I got paid a billion dollars for my last battle.’ All them fools do that shit. [Murda] Mook, [Aye] Verb, all of them just fuckin’ lie. DNA, they all lie about how much money they get, every single one of them."

Lol,I myself don't believe that 250 crap
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Darkrebel:
that's link for ppv

Emaprince .you said I should update you
I'v said it b4 dat cass'l mock diz........
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
I no dey watch kotd battles. But the way this one dey go ehn.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Limerick:
lol, u dey mad ni. Wetin concern me and am?
na me u dy ask?? Ifact tfu,,anyway leme bite ur slang :-P 'I SH0CK'
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Unfortunately, I can't watch it live. I just wish youtube could give regular updates before the end of the match
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Guykhena:

250? Check out what Diz said about Cass 250$ pay claim

Dizaster disputes that claim.
“He’s not getting that,” Dizaster says according to a story on BattleRap.com. "Nah. But he’s getting a lot. That’s not the number, no. Rappers always up it up a little bit. I guess it’s part of—I think it’s an East Coast rapper thing like, ‘Yeah, man, I got paid a billion dollars for my last battle.’ All them fools do that shit. [Murda] Mook, [Aye] Verb, all of them just fuckin’ lie. DNA, they all lie about how much money they get, every single one of them."

Lol,I myself don't believe that 250 crap

I have seen that sshit dizaster was yapping...why would cassidy lie? it doesn't make sense.. its not like he is a small unknown emcee,he's actually doing diz a favour by accepting to brawl him..
I believe he was paid 250$ .... don't compare cassidy to DNA or mook and those you mentioned
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
kr0ne:

So Limerick still dey die on top Tarl matter? wink
0ga mi t0h sure,,na s0 we c am
000h....unless limerick deny
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
kr0ne:
Unfortunately, I can't watch it live. I just wish youtube could give regular updates before the end of the match

watch it tomorrow..it would have been uploaded on YouTube ... eyahhh you are gonna miss grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dizaster said that he scripted his shiid after hearing crooked and em's verse on shady cxvpher so he out wrote them. Not that he's better but that he looks up to them. And cass wouldn't be able to compose himself when getting killed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
Testerfuze:

Sup?
Ūя̲̅ verse don ready?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
gottoboy:

Ūя̲̅ verse don ready?
Almost...am too busy nowadays,buh its almost ready...I'll post in 20 minutes time
If you have your verse wit you post it now and I'll follow suit.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
Testerfuze:

Almost...am too busy nowadays,buh its almost ready...I'll post in 20 minutes time
If you have your verse wit you post it now and I'll follow suit.
Prewriting!!! 12:αм we shud post
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
About EvilChapterz

Welcome to my page, I am Joseph by nomenclature, Whilst I Acquiesce with the norms of facebook policies, I shall, however, familiarize you with few details about me that you are unacquainted with, but I will not cast aspersions to my intelligence by going further to elucidate my life history right here, as a non-comformist,I use paroxysms as polemics to criticise cherished beliefs and absurd doctrines, the conceptual perspectives of my updates are acute and thought provoking to the pollyannas and untermenschens.
As a philosophical pessimist, I stand in position that life is meretricious and the existence of the universe is utterly absurd, I propagate antinatalism, however, my opinions are not restricted to selected perspectives by ideological presuppositionsor claims of exclusivity of any argument propounded by squabblers and their codefendants. I am neither obstinate nor pontificate when addressing my views and subjective opinions in debates, but, my gentleness is limited to presumptuous opponents, so it's best you isolate yourself from my updates if you have nothing substantial to offer.
My inbox is strictly restricted, please and please, do not inbox me if you have nothing serious to talk about, do not think I am condescendedingmy propositions, but do try your possible best to seclude yourself far from my inbox, any individual(s) that persists to omit and recalcitrate these rigorous precepts shall be sequestered into my block list without any slightest bit of inquisition and averseness.
I believe my psychoanalytic acumen have been well demonstrated to further demystify my motives and the modula operanda of my timeline, I try to expostulate with visitors with an uncharacteristic meticulousness,so do not add me if you are uncomfortable with my fundamental precepts.
Furthermore, I need not to harangue you on the paradigm of my Copyright principle—all updates and comments confined in this page is deemed private by me, whether the whole or part of the material is concerned, specically the rights of translation, reprinting, reuse of illustrations, recitation, broadcasting, reproduction on micro lazer max rails or in any other physical way, and transmission or information storage and retrieval, electronic adaptation, computer software, or by similar or dissimilar methodology now known or hereafter developed. Exempted from this legal reservation are brief excerpts in connection with reviews or scholarly analysis or material supplied specically for the purpose of being entered and executed on a computer system, for exclusive use by the purchaser of the work. Duplication of this publication or parts thereof is permitted only after we must have surreptitiouslyagreed upon it, and permission for use must always be obtained by confabulating with me personally, either in a social gathering or a private hotel agreed upon by us.
Violations are liable to prosecution under the respective Copyright Law. The use of general descriptive names, registered names, trademarks, service marks, etc. in this publication does not imply, even in the absence of a specic statement, that such names......to be continued
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Darkrebel:

watch it tomorrow..it would have been uploaded on YouTube ... eyahhh you are gonna miss grin
mumu, whc device u dey use?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Testerfize postponed to tomorrow 12noon deadline
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2014
That Diz vs Cass PPV website is running so slow. . . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 12:37am On Dec 07, 2014
Ibime:
That Diz vs Cass PPV website is running so slow. . . .

Ibime you be retire bit not tire
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 1:09am On Dec 07, 2014
kr0ne:
I got this link while googling...I haven't checked it out..you may try it

Live Updates From “Ether” http://battlerap.com/news/2014/12/6560-live-updates-ether
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Emaprince:
I got this link while googling...I haven't checked it out..you may try it

Live Updates From “Ether” http://battlerap.com/news/2014/12/6560-live-updates-ether
Chai! See the time wey I come see this post!!! Kai! Thanks, though
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:36am On Dec 07, 2014
I ain't seen nothing yet o, except peeps complaining that the ppv is running behind schedule
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2014
kr0ne:

kr0ne:

kr0ne:

l0l na s0 we c am 0h

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.