Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271049 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2014
kr0ne:
Iceskidd, I've watched it. It's totally crap! Cassidy didn't seem prepared and Dizaster kept repeating himself. Bull!
lolz
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2014
Guykhena:

Including that "Acapella No Beat" punch,Cass punches was just meh and weak,,
Him using his goons to distract Diz was just a biitch act..

Word out
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
see who I caught peeping

coogar grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
dizaster is the biggest arsëhole in battle rap. after lying to us that he got inspired watching the eminem acapella on shadyXV, he came to this event with straight trash with his horrendous structureless freestyling.

cassidy is old school - switching completely to the new era so he can get a pass for his choppy flow cos he's adjusting. diz is a new school battler and you couldn't tell the difference between the two rappers. dizaster has been garbage ever since arcane killed his arsë. I was really rooting for him but he was pure wankëry in this battle.

ibime must be high on pubes to even call a winner in that wankfest......

meanwhile, smack URL crept behind these clowns to release the battle of the century - the punchline title between b-magic & conceited. if you watch this battle & you don't have goosebumps & tears coming out of your eyes with the high level of creativity displayed by both battlers then go back to elementary school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVdSmt0TrWA

this is the best barfest battle in the entire 21st century. i gave it magic 2-1 but you could argue con 2-1.

what are your thoughts?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Thank God i did'nt deny myself of my precious sleep just cos i want to watch a brawl. smiley
i only watched few mins out of the link icekid provided now nd started yawning n feeling sleepy. Wtf!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
I don't know why y'all are criticizing cass..

Dizaster is new school and a regular top tier battler and cass is just a mainstream rapper who used to battle back in the days..and those kinda battles are way different from what we have now.so for him to even take up the gauntlet speaks volume about his confidence..

I don't support generic stuffs but loonaT11KK,do you even expect cass to drop better personals than diz?..cassidy lives his life on the spot light so diz has a whole lotta stuffs to choose from and use against cass but I don't see anything that cass could talk about diz that somebody else hasn't..abeg the guy deserves some respect!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Emaprince:
I don't know why y'all are criticizing cass..

Dizaster is new school and a regular top tier battler and cass is just a mainstream rapper who used to battle back in the days..and those kinda battles are way different from what we have now.so for him to even take up the gauntlet speaks volume about his confidence..

I don't support generic stuffs but loonaT11KK,do you even expect cass to drop better personals than diz?..cassidy lives his life on the spot light so diz has a whole lotta stuffs to choose from and use against cass but I don't see anything that cass could talk about diz that somebody else hasn't..abeg the guy deserves some respect!

you are a genius!
this is exactly how i feel about it. it's cassidy that had to switch to diz's habitat & go to diz's hometown to battle. the fact that diz got booed in his home soil speaks volumes. he came to that event with wack bars & he was furious he was getting booed.

i expected a whole lot from him.....cassidy even performed beyond my expectation. he never choked, he just kept on going at diz. Diz talked throughout cass' round & when cass returned the favour, diz started moaning about it. dizaster should retire, he has nothing more to offer his fans.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

you are a genius!
this is exactly how i feel about it. it's cassidy that had to switch to diz's habitat & go to diz's hometown to battle. the fact that diz got booed in his home soil speaks volumes. he came to that event with wack bars & he was furious he was getting booed.

i expected a whole lot from him.....cassidy even performed beyond my expectation. he never choked, he just kept on going at diz. Diz talked throughout cass' round & when cass returned the favour, diz started moaning about it. dizaster should retire, he has nothing more to offer his fans.
on point!

I was shocked that cass will accept battling in L.A knowing that dizz will have lot sentimental fans there..and when I saw dizz interrupting and spewing unclear words right from the very beginning of cassidy's verse,I got pissed off!..why can't he stf and let us hear cass out..smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

you are a genius!

Smh, you watch the battle at all?

Cass nearly choked about twice,he was spewing garbage, even tried to do a rebuttal but was still booed off

Asides from the fact that diz knows the way things are done right now better than cass, it does mean shyt, cassidy is a battle rapper so is diz,ya'll do this shyt to earn a living, ya'll expected to bring something hot to the table, (which to me diz did) cuz if it was a battle like diz vs hollow tha don or ayye verb vs arsonal ya'll wouldn't talk like this

Cassidy brought this dissappointment to us, what he did lastnight was far from what we call battle rap
Emaprince:
on point!
I was shocked that cass will accept battling in L.A knowing that dizz will have lot sentimental fans there..and when I saw dizz interrupting and spewing unclear words right from the very beginning of cassidy's verse ,I got pissed off!..why can't he stf and let us hear cass out..smh
[quote author=coogar post=28668048]

It seems like you don't just like diz

Cos what you saying is the other way round, cass was busy interupting every bar of diz, he and his old band wagon crew members kept booing diz

And it wasn't a fair first round sef, cos cass rapped for about 10 mins while diz just had 5 to spit his shyt, and he still came out better
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
LooNat11kk:

Smh, you watch the battle at all?

Cass nearly choked about twice,he was spewing garbage, even tried to do a rebuttal but was still booed off

he didn't choke....
that was deliberate - he said "psyche, i lied" after that intentional pause. you must be new to battle rap to think that was a choke. battlers put that drama in to get crowd reaction from fans. i am sure you thought the sneeze was also natural when he said he's allergic to fake rappers.

Asides from the fact that diz knows the way things are done right now better than cass, it does mean shyt, cassidy is a battle rapper so is diz,ya'll do this shyt to earn a living, ya'll expected to bring something hot to the table, (which to me diz did) cuz if it was a battle like diz vs hollow tha don or ayye verb vs arsonal ya'll wouldn't talk like this

the eras are different.
everyone knows that - industry rappers crossing over to the pits to battle is a huge leap for them. most of them battled over a beat, now you have to rap acapella & put in all the elements of battling. diz had the home court advantage & yet he was freestyling cos he forgot his bars.

Cassidy brought this dissappointment to us, what he did lastnight was far from what we call battle rap

cassidy wasn't perfect but he did better than diz in everyone's opinion. diz was just bïtching about like he normally does when his amnesia hits him. against canibus & DNA, diz was relatively quiet cos he had bars for them. anytime you see diz whining over time limit or getting aggressive cos people are talking, it's because he's forgotten what he has to say & then use the events around him to cover up his memory loss.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

meanwhile, smack URL crept behind these clowns to release the battle of the century - the punchline title between b-magic & conceited. if you watch this battle & you don't have goosebumps & tears coming out of your eyes with the high level of creativity displayed by both battlers then go back to elementary school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVdSmt0TrWA

this is the best barfest battle in the entire 21st century. i gave it magic 2-1 but you could argue con 2-1.

what are your thoughts?

I got this 1-0 to Conceited with the 2nd and 3rd round a tie.

Now I know Bigg K is the best puncher in the game cos he 3-0'd B Magic at 'Duel in the desert' and 3-0'd Conceited last night also.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ibime:

I got this 1-0 to Conceited with the 2nd and 3rd round a tie.

Now I know Bigg K is the best puncher in the game cos he 3-0'd B Magic at 'Duel in the desert' and 3-0'd Conceited last night also.

christ....
all those b-magic punches in round 1 & you gave round 1 to conceited? cheesy grin

then again, URL rappers don't take other leagues serious. they just go there to cut their checks & put half-hearted performances.

duel in the desert, the event last night, etc don't count. clips got 3-0'd by charron few days ago. URL stage is really where these boys give their best performance.

until bigg k battles on that stage against clips, charron, b-magic, tay roc or con then you can't just hand him the punchline king. he's not been tested on the real niggaz stage.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iceskidd:
Watching d battle
have u consider the call out?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
goshikid:
have u consider the call out?
i'm in da tourney na
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
bwahahahaha

ibime gotta be kidding me...

b-magic

•con dough will get taken, that’s a foreclosure!
•you punching without landing, you shadow-boxing
•this bïtch is getting fücked behind these bars, conjugal visit
testifying is the only time he's lifting the 5th
•i keep the beef fresh, i brought some alumin for you

b-magic is a problem in battle rap. he punches quality, not necessarily quantity. he's without doubt the punchline king!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:
bwahahahaha

ibime gotta be kidding me...

b-magic

•con dough will get taken, that’s a foreclosure!
•you punching without landing, you shadow-boxing
•this bïtch is getting fücked behind these bars, conjugal visit
testifying is the only time he's lifting the 5th
•i keep the beef fresh, i brought some alumin for you

b-magic is a problem in battle rap. he punches quality, not necessarily quantity. he's without doubt the punchline king!

The Beyonce line alone bodybagged the first round for Conceited.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ibime:

The Beyonce line alone bodybagged the first round for Conceited.

it was a big haymaker but one line shouldn't win an entire round. so i can spit one huge haymaker & spit fillers for the remainder of a round & éxpect to win?

both of them did great, don't get me wrong - i just don't see how you can call a winner from one view. watch it again & see the delayed crowd reaction in b-magic's bars. they were catching em bars after about 6 secs it was spat.

conceited got the wordplay & personals. his wordplay(slow it downs) were fire.....but this isn't about wordplay/personal. this was a punchline battle & i think magic punched the fück out of conceited.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

it was a big haymaker but one line shouldn't win an entire round. so i can spit one huge haymaker & spit fillers for the remainder of a round & éxpect to win?

both of them did great, don't get me wrong - i just don't see how you can call a winner from one view. watch it again & see the delayed crowd reaction in b-magic's bars. they were catching em bars after about 6 secs it was spat.

conceited got the wordplay & personals. his wordplay(slow it downs) were fire.....but this isn't about wordplay/personal. this was a punchline battle & i think magic punched the fück out of conceited.

B Magic has always been my no2 behind Bigg K, plus I've always hated Conceited so if I say Conceited took that battle, it takes a lot to say that.

He had at least 3 big haymakers in the first round alone plus many decent wordplays throughout the battle whilst Con didn't land any true haymakers just good steady punches. See as Smack was jumping for that Beyonce line grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ibime:

B Magic has always been my no2 behind Bigg K, plus I've always hated Conceited so if I say Conceited took that battle, it takes a lot to say that.

He had at least 3 big haymakers in the first round alone plus many decent wordplays throughout the battle whilst Con didn't land any true haymakers just good steady punches. See as Smack was jumping for that Beyonce line grin grin grin

smack does that for all NY rappers jor.
he keeps it real with NYers - you always seem to ignore the home court advantage that exists in this battle scene. if the battle was at STL, it would be magic getting the bigger crowd reaction.

the bar was fire but then con really never punched to that level of quality throughout whilst magic kept giving ivan drago's deadly punches. the hypochondriac/hypo con react line didn't get the deserved reaction.

that was blazing.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
smh.....

JOHN REAPER THE WEYWOLF have been finally exposed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
captainflash:
smh.....

Lmfao!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
captainflash:
smh.....

lols, stop it!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Limerick,dt ur battle wit Ink is too stale jor!

Bring Limerick Vs. Banke W. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Limerick,u no see dt my battle with Song @ GOC?? Oboi I shock!!

1 dv be like

Flow : tie

Aocgt : Song

Mvgt : Song!

I nearly craze grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Deadshotz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
L.w.k.m.d thats y i loh go eva respect bamor , til 2mao. . .wetin im do me 4 2go. . .flow tie puns princess kitana aoc nil . . . I shock
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iceskidd:
If them fall hands for the rematch I fit kill person o, there was one shiid cassidy said bout a beef, someone shouted "that happened 5 years ago" the mumu no con fit talk again
he shock
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Geoxpress:
Limerick,dt ur battle wit Ink is too stale jor!

Bring Limerick Vs. Banke W. grin
lol, i cnt go to fb files now
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Geoxpress:
Limerick,u no see dt my battle with Song @ GOC?? Oboi I shock!!

1 dv be like

Flow : tie

Aocgt : Song

Mvgt : Song!

I nearly craze grin
smh, song isnt that d.ope na angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
I'm far from home ooooooo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Limerick:
smh, song isnt that d.ope na angry
Lol....don't mind dose dvs. They gave d verdict outta popularity. Yu knw Song is 2nd Ink 2 dem
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Coogar sup?

There's ds Coogar Bee guy on fb. Are u d 1?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Geoxpress:
Coogar sup?

There's ds Coogar Bee guy on fb. Are u d 1?
you self dy notice

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.