Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271308 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
LooNat11kk:
They're gonna round up the battle in a secret location

Asides that, cassidy came fu . C .king generic

He even recycled t-pain's line

"Pulling out so many 4 5's you'll think one of my hands was missing a thumb" - tpain

Put the 9 in my hands like I cut a phocking thumb-cassidy

-
Dizaster had more content and proper personals, and cass's rebuttals were just off,
Tbh the battle was a major let down

fool...how is that a recycle..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Geoxpress:
Coogar sup?

There's ds Coogar Bee guy on fb. Are u d 1?

he's my clone!
i have never had a facebook account.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
that heywhizzy aint serious. he didnt even check
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
What's up coogar and darkrebel..it seems the battle will go down by 8pm naija time
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Emaprince:
What's up coogar and darkrebel..it seems the battle will go down by 8pm naija time
nah, i don't think so. Google said LA is in 11:04am and the rematch is 2pm. Til tommorow things
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mennn ..Dizaster is thrash...a fuckingg white faggit ..
after bragging his verse was better than shady xv cypher...
please tell me after Eminem ....which of these white folks can rap not noise making.. someone tell diz to quit already.. Cassidy impressed us a lot...his debut.. great.. ... that fool lunatiik saying they both do it for a living.. dummy..diz does it for a living, Cassidy just did it ..not for a living...is this dude from this planet at all
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

he's my clone!
i have never had a facebook account.
Thought so..
Bt y don't u have 1? You don't lik fb?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Geoxpress:

Thought so..
Bt y don't u have 1? You don't lik fb?

FB is too fake as a concept!

Darkrebel:
please tell me after Eminem ....which of these white folks can rap not noise making.. someone tell diz to quit already.. Cassidy impressed us a lot...his debut.. great.. ... that fool lunatiik saying they both do it for a living.. dummy..diz does it for a living, Cassidy just did it ..not for a living...is this dude from this planet at all

dizaster is from armenia - he's a fuckïng persian. he's not white. there are serious white battlers keeping it real. charron, bender, bigg k, thesaurus, illmaculate, pat stay, etc

dizaster has a drug problem! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Darkrebel:
cassidy didn't impress shiid. They were both wack as fück. Nairalanders can do better than that. And stop the curses men. Cass and diz are gettin paid. We're just fans no need for insults
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Emaprince:

Seeing as you paid to watch Cass and Diz
battle it out, you get to see them for free
again. This time they are going to duke it
out in the streets somewhere in LA, this
evening. The battle will be streamed live
today Sunday Dec 7th
at http://www.FilmOn.com/rap
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
so those that paid for the event?...what happens to their money? gone?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iceskidd:
cassidy didn't impress shiid. They were both wack as fück. Nairalanders can do better than that. And stop the curses men. Cass and diz are gettin paid. We're just fans no need for insults

i was really rooting for diz cos this is his own turf & i think cass wants to bite off the cake after the hardwork has been completed by rappers like diz, dna, iron solomon, loaded lux, etc.

if you check my previous posts, i had diz winning but after seeing that trash he pulled, he can fück off now. cass had the better verse, better structure & cass had the better composure. diz won't shut up his mouth & he didn't show any sign that he's a new school battler.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Darkrebel:

Seeing as you paid to watch Cass and Diz
battle it out, you get to see them for free
again. This time they are going to duke it
out in the streets somewhere in LA, this
evening. The battle will be streamed live
today Sunday Dec 7th
at http://www.FilmOn.com/rap
I have a funny feeling that this is all a set up. Nothing that happened early this morning seemed original. I mean, I've watched online rap battles were contenders quarrel, exchange knuckles, and the battle still continued
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
teddybiyasi:
I'm far from home ooooooo
Report ur location let me send my SWAT helicopter to come pick yu up
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

Lol ok boss!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iceskidd:

cassidy is new to the system...a lot have changed...and he tried adapting..he can pardoned ....you think its easy memorising more than 50 bars or so especially when you aint used to it?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
kr0ne:

I have a funny feeling that this is all a set up. Nothing that happened early this morning seemed original. I mean, I've watched online rap battles were contenders quarrel, exchange knuckles, and the battle still continued

come on now....
events get shut down in that part of california. you seek to forget battle events bring all kinda gangs in a building. blood, crips & their offshoots......it takes just one minor incident for cops to shut the event down.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Darkrebel:

easy bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Limerick:
easy bro
kr0ne:

Limerick:
easy bro
kr0ne:

Mannnn I don't know..

when they finish their mumu childish fights,let them have their rematch...mi o Raye oshi I got class tomorrow

@Limerick... I shock
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

i was really rooting for diz cos this is his own turf & i think cass wants to bite off the cake after the hardwork has been completed by rappers like diz, dna, iron solomon, loaded lux, etc.

if you check my previous posts, i had diz winning but after seeing that trash he pulled, he can fück off now. cass had the better verse, better structure & cass had the better composure. diz won't shut up his mouth & he didn't show any sign that he's a new school battler.
diz was spittin rubbish. But i still want him to show me the so called ''better than eminem's shady cxvpher" verse
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iceskidd:
diz was spittin rubbish. But i still want him to show me the so called ''better than eminem's shady cxvpher" verse

he's just a fat liar.....
how can he top what eminem spat in that acapella in that shady cypher? dizaster's bark is bigger than his bite.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

he's just a fat liar.....
how can he top what eminem spat in that acapella in that shady cypher? dizaster's bark is bigger than his bite.
lol. The whole battle was a let down. I sincerely hope for a better rematch
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
this is what the useless wack dizaster said ...

am sure Eminem must be laughing his brains out now...wacko jacko

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

dizaster is from armenia - he's a fuckïng persian. he's not white. there are serious white battlers keeping it real. charron, bender, bigg k, thesaurus, illmaculate, pat stay, etc

dizaster has a drug problem! grin

yes I know he's not pure white.. .someone said he mixed ..maybe Arab or so..but he looks white to me anyway...

no one's touching -Charron ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Limerick:
Report ur location let me send my SWAT helicopter to come pick yu up

nvm dad's on his way to pick me up
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Darkrebel:

yes I know he's not pure white.. .someone said he mixed ..maybe Arab or so..but he looks white to me anyway...

no one's touching -Charron ....

he's a persian/arab.
that's why they always diss him that he's a terrorist. why do you think math hoffa was calling him "abu"? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

he's a persian/arab.
that's why they always diss him that he's a terrorist. why do you think math hoffa was calling him "abu"? grin

...his voice sounds like there's a dick in his throat..sounds like a Bbitch screaming.. his gangsta persona is fake.. he's annoying ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Darkrebel:

Guy are you mad? Do I look like your mate here?

Why throw insults or unecessary jabs? Don't phocking quote or reply me no more, I've got nothing to do with ignorant kids like you who don't know how bars get twisted
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
LooNat11kk:

Why throw insults or unecessary jabs? Don't phocking quote or reply me no more, I've got nothing to do with ignorant kids like you who don't know how bars get twisted

loonat11k, how many top tier battles have you really seen? if you compare that ether event to 90% of the battles out there then you would be embarrassed for even saying diz came with bars. what bars?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
LooNat11kk:

Age doesn't matter here faggit..

you can be 80 years old..nobody cares.. useless mmoron.... ignorant baboon..how does it look like cassidy recycled? ..testicle enthusiast... don't quote or reply either...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

loonat11k, how many top tier battles have you really seen? if you compare that ether event to 90% of the battles out there then you would be embarrassed for even saying diz came with bars. what bars?

Dude, content wise, diz outwrote cassidy,

tf man? Didn't you see the lines cassidy brought? All were Zap.ing generic,

Now see this,

"Dust one of his old @ss battles n put it on real quick/bt here is what d problem is,none o' us got the ryt technology to watch it with, cos it's on a floppy disk/"

Tell me any of cassidy's bars that met up with that
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
LooNat11kk:

Dude, content wise, diz outwrote cassidy,
tf man? Didn't you see the lines cassidy brought? All were Zap.ing generic,
Now see this,

"Dust one of his old @ss battles n put it on real quick/bt here is what d problem is,none o' us got the ryt technology to watch it with, cos it's on a floppy disk/"

Tell me any of cassidy's bars that met up with that

you are a bush man!
how's what you wrote there a good bar? that's just jokes - the type of stuff i write here on a daily basis when killing nuccas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.