Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,570 members, 7,840,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267934 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kanyol:
Happy birthday
Baba Thank u,Ese modupe!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Kr0ne.. - Idivine & I need a thread for audio battle
time limit - 4 minutes
deadline - Saturday 8pm

Giyazz I changed my mind. I wanna face a worthy opponent. battle Warriblood & beat then come for your 5th pummeling.

Ibime. . what Instrumental was used for that Exhibit track? do you have it?✘

Exhibit C by Jay Electronica. . . . . you should be able to download it anywhere. . . . even a Youtube to Audio converter

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obesemf(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Baba Thank u,Ese modupe!
HBD fam
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
obesemf:

HBD fam
thanks bro...really Appriciate!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
happy birthday... more drug years ahead. ....

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
happy birthday man....as you grow closer to your old age before you die...may you accomplish many tinx..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
happy birthday danbrowndmf. llnp
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
jreyez:
Where em rappers all at?... Who's down for audio brawl?
Wack niggas not allowed.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ibime:

Exhibit C by Jay Electronica. . . . . you should be able to download it anywhere. . . . even a Youtube to Audio converter

Alright.. thanks ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
obainojazz:
happy birthday man....as you grow closer to your old age before you die...may you accomplish many tinx..
guy you Don download my song.https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow cheesy.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
guy you Don download my song..
I dey try download am...maybe na network...I no know$$$
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gladyys:
happy birthday... more drug years ahead. ....
thnks,king of queens.cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
obainojazz:
Amen brother!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
airmark:
happy birthday danbrowndmf. llnp
Thank You brozay!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gladyys:
anticipating another giyazz vs darkerebel..... kill ur killer or die trying!!
Sharrap cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
guy you Don download my song.https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow cheesy.
wow....nice song man...you gat the confidence...nice production work....make I go find your diss to darkrebel be dat
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Kr0ne.. - Idivine & I need a thread for audio battle
time limit - 4 minutes
deadline - Saturday 8pm

Giyazz I changed my mind. I wanna face a worthy opponent. battle Warriblood & beat then come for your 5th pummeling.

Ibime. . what Instrumental was used for that Exhibit track? do you have it?✘
Dude, just admit you're scared.

You just changed your mind cos you know exactly what I'm gonna do to you.

Everybody wants to see this battle man! That giyaz you murked back then was still learning the ropes. Now he's back fully armed and you wanna duck? Pftt! You ain't got no balls son, no balls.

Liricyst, Danbrowdmf, Gladyys, Alexpissu, dj5naira, Airmark and the rest of them glads on here wanna witness this battle. You better grow a liver and accept! Haha!

Wow! Why you so scared?? gringrin na so you fear me reach? You ducking just so you could battle another lame newbie from FB?

Lolol. This nigga just realized he's a featherweight, now he's ducking real G's. gringringrin

I dare you tho. . . If you know your name is Michael Aromolaeran and you were born by a woman. Battle me this last time and let's see who's d0per and who's wack. Decline and we will take it that you're scared. Bbitch!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Limerick:
Sharrap cheesy
Lol sire,u dnt want em to battle ni?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
[s]Dude, just admit you're scared.

You just changed your mind cos you know exactly what I'm gonna do to you.

Everybody wants to see this battle man! That giyaz you murked back then was still learning the ropes. Now he's back fully armed and you wanna duck? Pftt! You ain't got no balls son, no balls.

Liricyst, Danbrowdmf, Gladyys, Alexpissu, dj5naira, Airmark and the rest of them glads on here wanna witness this battle. You better grow a liver and accept! Haha!

Wow! Why you so scared?? gringrin na so you fear me reach? You ducking just so you could battle another lame newbie from FB?

Lolol. This nigga just realized he's a featherweight, now he's ducking real G's. gringringrin

I dare you tho. . . If you know your name is Michael Aromolaeran and you were born by a woman. Battle me this last time and let's see who's d0per and who's wack. Decline and we will take it that you're scared. Bbitch!
[/s]

you said more than this the last 4 times we brawled & you still got whooped in all of them. both text & audio

I am battling Idivine Saturday & he is three times your worth. I can't waste bars on your wack-ass self again till you show some sign of improvement.

I beat you so bad you even had to make up stories that I participated in that wack tourney on musikstreet under the guise of Toybean ..
I told you toybean is my hommie from another mother. my secondary school buddy & you were yelping like an albino zombie with bi-polar disorder.

I didn't even know he was a nairalander until last week. He has been registered since July 2014 before the wack-ass tourney itself. now who's looking like a clueless ninja?

Toybreezy:
. Probably because u don't understand some of the sophisticated terms used

you really think I wouldn't have sent you & your ilks to Hades via Charon the Ferryman if I was Toybean. stop playing yourself b1tch. your pen game is rated lower than the Zimbabwean dollar. Like i said- I would battle you if you show some signs of improvement. as for now- go Bleep yourself loser. ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Idivine that Ko'ed top ninjas during our whatapp days- both audio & text is lame?

tell another joke. the nigga is ten times your worth & raps way better than you. ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
'tell another joke'.... Loool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmm. Giyazz you seem too confident. If you lose it will not be funny.

Dark, I don't think you have anything to lose. Why not use the opportunity to stretch him away from you. 4-1, to me, explains little.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gimme the respect i deserve
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
viewing this thread from one coded corner
patiently anticipating #fire#
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Reyginus:
Hmmm. Gazz you seem too confident. If you lose it will not be funny.

Dark, I don't think you have anything to lose. Why not use the opportunity to stretch him away from you. 4-1, to me, explains little.

I already agreed to battle Idivine long time ago,but we had to wait because of the tourney. ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
teddybiyasi:
viewing this thread from one coded corner

patiently anticipating #fire#

I don't trade words with hooligans. grin didn't you see my mention? ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you said more than this the last 4 times we brawled & you still got whooped in all of them. both text & audio

I am battling Idivine Saturday & he is three times your worth. I can't waste bars on your wack-ass self again till you show some sign of improvement.

I beat you so bad you even had to make up stories that I participated in that wack tourney on musikstreet under the guise of Toybean ..
I told you toybean is my hommie from another mother. my secondary school buddy & you were yelping like an albino zombie with bi-polar disorder.

I didn't even know he was a nairalander until last week. He has been registered since July 2014 before the wack-ass tourney itself. now who's looking like a clueless ninja?

you really think I wouldn't have sent you & your ilks to Hades via Charon the Ferryman if I was Toybean. stop playing yourself b1tch. your pen game is rated lower than the Zimbabwean dollar. Like i said- I would battle you if you show some signs of improvement. as for now- go Bleep yourself loser. ✘
Dude you talk too much. I've given you the last and most daring challenge of your life. If you know your name is Michael Aromolaeran, and you were born by a woman. Accept this challenge and let's battle.

Every head will bear us witness. If you decline, we will take it that you're scared of me. Now run along and go think about it.

Cc; Coogar
Ibime
Obesemf
Emaprince
Alexpissu
Teddybiyasi
Liricyst
Elymax
Dj5naira
Airmark
Gladyys
Ksslib
Theprekky
Kinglahkay

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
So people still have sense here..... shocked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I already agreed to battle Idivine long time ago,but we had to wait because of the tourney. ✘
Understandable. Giyazz I don't think postponing it will be a bad idea. What do you think? Even by a week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
[s]Dude you talk too much. I've given you the last and most daring challenge of your life. If you know your name is Michael Aromolaeran, and you were born by a woman. Accept this challenge and let's battle.

Every head will bear us witness. If you decline, we will take it that you're scared of me. Now run along and go think about it.

Cc; Coogar
Ibime
Obesemf
Emaprince
Alexpissu
Teddybiyasi
Liricyst
Elymax
Dj5naira
Airmark
Gladyys
Ksslib
Theprekky
Kinglahkay[/s]

declined
.... I already beat you for 4 good times- so you can't dictate to me. go Bleep Amanda's corpse & quit quoting me ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Reyginus:
Understandable. Giyazz I don't think postponing it will be a bad idea. What do you think? Even by a week.
He only wants to postpone it so he could hit up his ghostwriters to do magic for him. Lolol. I ain't scared of nobody though. With the kinda bars coming inside my head these days. I could challenge Pat Stay to a title match and cop that crown real quick. grin

Whatever he wants. Let's get it! Next week, next month. Whatever, let's get it!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.