Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,661 members, 7,865,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272433 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Deadshotz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Foul words flying out in their numbers from this guy's mouth . . . sMH
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
INTERESTING#
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
you are never gonna battle me. I'd rather brawl warriblood . you are a loser i whooped 4 times & that ain't never gonna change.

whenever i feel like battling you,I would let you know- & no matter what you bring you would still get pissed on like a pregnancy strip.
local vector cannot say he wants to start dictating to Charlie Clips ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Someone would cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

declined
.... I already beat you for 4 good times- so you can't dictate to me. go Bleep Amanda's corpse & quit quoting me ✘
Buhahahahaha! It's only a pusssy who will call someone weak, and still decline a challenge from that "weak" person.

Idivine has been begging me to battle him on fb, here and on whatsapp. What does that tell you? Lol. cheesy

Grow some balls boy.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I don't trade words with hooligans. grin didn't you see my mention? ✘
dude i asked you a question and i was ignored..seriously i don't like it ... a simple yes or no would do.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Open c/o

Elymaxiimus
Emaprince
Lagunna
Thunderstorm
Joshuabase
Kr0ne...

Audio battle.....(don't duck)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Open c/o... Mostly rematches
ELYMAXiimus Kr0ne Kinglahkay Darkrebel
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gladyys c/o u
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Geoxpress:
Gladyys c/o u
For real? undecided
Geoxpress:
Gladyys c/o u
For real?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
He only wants to postpone it so he could hit up his ghostwriters to do magic for him. Lolol. I ain't scared of nobody though. With the kinda bars coming inside my head these days. I could challenge Pat Stay to a title match and cop that crown real quick. grin

Whatever he wants. Let's get it! Next week, next month. Whatever, let's get it!

Lol. Okay. I understand. I was in a similar form with everything under nature in 2006. I was positively mad. Lol. Maybe you have reached the Mastery point. Beware! You can lose it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Supermiy:
dude i asked you a question and i was ignored..seriously i don't like it ... a simple yes or no would do.

what question? ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gladyys:
For real? undecided For real?
Yes
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Buhahahahaha! It's only a pusssy who will call someone weak, and still decline a challenge from that "weak" person.

Idivine has been begging me to battle him on fb, here and on whatsapp. What does that tell you? Lol. cheesy

Grow some balls boy.

Idivine never begged you. besides, I was the one who told him to call you out since you are among the very few that does audio..

he never called you out cos he recognised your skill...& he raps way better than you vocally ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. Okay. I understand. I was in a similar form with everything under nature in 2006. I was positively mad. Lol. Maybe you have reached the Mastery point. Beware! You can lose it
Lol. Not to worry bro. I possess a very magnificent and gigantic I.Q. These fathomless dark syllables wouldn't be enough to drain it's power.

Just tell your boy to be prepaid. I'm gonna make his beating public. I've already chatted with Lalastic about this battle. He's gonna be on the sidelines that day. Once we drop, we hit the frontpage and face a world stage. Perfect platform to beat up a bbitch online. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Geoxpress:
Yes
Alright lets c hw it goes.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

what question? ✘
..if the vato league is still active..if yes kindly try and post links to their brawls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Idivine never begged you. besides, I was the one who told him to call you out since you are among the very few that does audio..

he never called you out cos he recognised your skill...& he raps way better than you vocally ✘
Dude, I've got one question for you. Do you rate yourself above Idivine? cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol. Not to worry bro. I possess a very magnificent and gigantic I.Q. These fathomless dark syllables wouldn't be enough to drain it's power.

Just tell your boy to be prepaid. I'm gonna make his beating public. I've already chatted with Lalastic about this battle. He's gonna be on the sidelines that day. Once we drop, we hit the frontpage and face a world stage. Perfect platform to beat up a bbitch online. cheesy

Lol. See confidence o! If you lose..Lol..Like you done recording already.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obesemf(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
jreyez:
Open c/o
Elymaxiimus Emaprince Lagunna Thunderstorm Joshuabase Kr0ne...
cheesy leggo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
I trek pass...Elymax..i just saw that i trek pass personal you use against...TF your concubines tho! grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. See confidence o! If you lose..Lol..Like you done with recording already.
Lol. Like I said before. With the kinda bars piling up in my head these days. I am so sorry for my next opponent. I am just so sorry for any person who wants to call me out. Cause it's gonna end up a bodybag. I am so gonna bag the iddiot till he's alos parakletos with the bag. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
obesemf...let's have our rematch after the toruney..you up for 10?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Working on a record deal though. If this works out, I'm gonna get signed. And that's bye bye to Rap battles. That's why I need to bag this pusssy already before I leave. Hian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol. Like I said before. With the kinda bars piling up in my head these days. I am so sorry for my next opponent. I am just so sorry for any person who wants to call me out. Cause it's gonna end up a bodybag. I am so gonna bag the iddiot till he's alos parakletos with the bag. cheesy
Lol.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:
you are never gonna battle me. I'd rather brawl warriblood . you are a loser i whooped 4 times & that ain't never gonna change.

whenever i feel like battling you,I would let you know- & no matter what you bring you would still get pissed on like a pregnancy strip.
local vector cannot say he wants to start dictating to Charlie Clips ✘
man I do music.. I don't battle
It's never my style..
So just chill
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol.
Sup man is been long.. come taste real music
https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Sup man is been long.. come taste real music
https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow
Is that your song?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Is that your song?
yeah man.,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Sup man is been long.. come taste real music https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow
Let me see..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
jreyez:
Open c/o

Elymaxiimus
Emaprince
Lagunna
Thunderstorm
Joshuabase
Kr0ne...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Blaqbonez reached the top ten list in that KingKong Contest.

I've asked him to come promote the voting link here and ask Nairalanders to vote for him, I wish he's gonna comply. We will help him promote the thread and make sure Lalastic puts it on frontpage. And once it's on FP? He's won it already!

I hope the dude just complies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.