Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,659 members, 7,865,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272427 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you should stop quoting me.
I would explain myself to normal human beings. I've got nothing to tell a psychotic patient like you. Bleep of my mentions!

shut the hell up.. I would quote you whenever I feel like kiddo.

look who is calling me psychotic.. yet he forgets when he asked for a battle to be set up, disregarded the entire section by not telling us when his lousy self would be available, & when the nuisance finally crawls out of the cock-pit he has been hiding in, his first move was to quote coogar to spew vitriol..
Isn't that grade-A bipolarity?

It's quite evident your head screws need to be retightened..schizophrenic dunce

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
[s]rebel is just pained. you have been plotting ever since to ruin my reputation, I just ignore most times. Na Ur drug be that[/s]

maybe battling the crook will be a big favour for you, but not for me.
stop making it seem as if I'm being favoured or something.
even the hype you did was annoying.

you had to say I have been given a shot at battling cooger. I no know who send you.

he's Ur god, I understand. but you and I ain't the same, okay?

I

immaturity & idiocy must have had a one-night stand & conceived you.
you lack a functional brain & you reason like a prepubescent girl...

see this useless sack of rice that we are trying to promote saying I want his downfall or I wanna ruin his reputation
you must have delusions of grandeur or paranoia must have depleted your hypothalamus..
what pseudo-reputation do you have?

you & your ancestors must have been cursed by the gods...

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

immaturity & idiocy must have had a one-night stand & conceived you.
you lack a functional brain & you reason like a prepubescent girl...

see this useless sack of rice that we are trying to promote saying I want his downfall or I wanna ruin his reputation
you must have delusions of grandeur or paranoia must have depleted your hypothalamus..
what pseudo-reputation do you have?

you & your ancestors must have been cursed by the gods...
airmark pls do the needful.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
airmark / mikuz.

make sure you delete the thread i created for coogar & this puerile idiotic ingrate.

the oaf claims coogar ain't giving him a shot, like B-magic would say- you must have fell & bonked your motherfuucking head.. .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
waiting for the next frivolous vitriolic lamentation. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

airmark pls do the needful.

you must be amnesiac. this was you flinging slurs first ..

ELYMAXiimus:

you should stop quoting me.
I would explain myself to normal human beings. I've got nothing to tell a psychotic patient like you . Bleep of my mentions!

consummate tool!
instead of you to start prepping for your death tomorrow, you are here bantering..

after you will come tomorrow to give us another excuse that your house caught fire or that a plane crashed into your apartment

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
EPL SWEET DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
you should battle cougar, thesonofmark slayer , the mikus slayer, the and so on. ;grin

or is he ducking you? or is rebel not good enough? grin

airmark, pls watch closely, if he goes parental don't hesitate to suspend him like chalk particles in water.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
let us all wait & see the outcome of tomorrow's battle.. . & who will laugh last..

no time for kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
yes o. let us all wait and see but I don't wanna see ya @as anywhere near the thread grin
cc airmark.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
your ghost accounts have started coming to like and share ya comments. insecure kid grin

classyalabolas and darkrebel online together. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
airmark:
Elymaxiimus , have you secured a job offshore?
he traveld with buhari buhari to New york "grin"
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
yes o. let us all wait and see but I don't wanna see ya @as anywhere near the thread grin
cc airmark.
This Max ehn. . . grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
your ghost accounts have started coming to like and share ya comments. insecure kid grin

classyalabolas and darkrebel online together. grin

you must be daft. i operate both accounts fully & keep them logged in on different browsers at the same time... cos unlike you I have mentions to reply in other sects.

you think I'm as idotic & childish as you are... your torture has only begun ..just lemme keep finding my name in your petty talks

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

I was free during that period. he shoulda shown seriousness then.
this is what he does always. he makes it seem as if he's the confident one.

So, when will you have time?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Gosh!!

I missed this kinda Back n Fort!!!

grin grin grin

This place was getting boring. Thank God its Back.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
he traveld with buhari buhari to New york "grin"
cheesy... he taught me how he destroyed gej. he said thecrook's case is similar
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
grayline:

the spastic is a coward.
I wonder how all these kids even gain access to mobile phones when their brains haven't even fully developed..

he asked for the battle to happen tomorrow after the tool has used an entire week to write...

we are not even sure it would happen, cos he may come tomorrow to tell us that he caught ebola & that he would be unavoidably unavailable ..

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Alexpissu:

This what happens when you place responsibility on "so called vets" as judges....I believe even newbies are knowledgeable and sensitive to what good bars is all about. You need to stop crying wolf because the said MODs lack direction...Rules are been abused and no judgement is passed.

From what I have observed ....People here tag along ,that's sole reason the fun is fading. I remembered vividly,when Mikus opened a battle thread....You,Giyazz and Ely signed up .Later , you guys were going in circles about TIME ...Giyazz signed up backing out twice ....What goes around comes around ...Mikus viewed your battle against Giyazz as a rock fan.

Hmmm,on the issue of Ely battle against Coogar...I will maintain my silence for obvious matured reasons.

The battle thread needs cleansing ....the gods sun has departed long ago. Mikus, needs to do the honorable thing stepping down as MOD.The people have lost commitment ,values and smile to his style of leadership ....Anybody,can be a MOD and not one who is pushing for it . Well, power is given to those who humble and discipline themselves.

The holiday statement is crap to me ....People should speak for themselves .Time is expensive and you not in NO position telling them how to utilize theirs.

Alot of rap forums have topical battles, cypher challenge, rap poetry,pigeon english rap and story telling rap.

Things can only CHANGE only when people stop hissing like snakes.
You have kids? Reason i asked is because u mostly talk like a "FATHER" figure. Nice one brov!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

cheesy... he taught me how he destroyed gej. he said thecrook's case is similar
hope u win 2mao "grin"
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
grayline:

in fact, for believing in me, lets have it on monday night! cheesy

No more disapointments. It's a date.

Tho airmark has to be around to make sure rebel doesn't start swaying( out of jelousy cheesy )

i will post as soon as i confirm that airmark is standing by.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

in fact, for believing in me, lets have it on monday night! cheesy

No more disapointments. It's a date.

Tho airmark has to be around to make sure rebel doesn't start swaying( out of jelousy cheesy )

i will post as soon as i confirm that airmark is standing by.

cc: coogar
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
MuhdG:
Gosh!!
I missed this kinda Back n Fort!!!
grin grin grin
This place was getting boring. Thank God its Back.
grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

the spastic is a coward.
I wonder how all these kids even gain access to mobile phones when their brains haven't even fully developed..

he asked for the battle to happen tomorrow after the tool has used an entire week to write...

we are not even sure it would happen, cos he may come tomorrow to tell us that he caught ebola & that he would be unavoidably unavailable ..

U just like to dey fight grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
fool... I don't give a fÜck about your battle . you would definitely get cremated.
i don't intend to vote or sway either. you must think everybody is as prepubescent as you are..

rockati∅n would be mailed to remove the front page privilege as well....
anything Therebel doesn't touch, doesn't prosper or booms... that's a fact cheesy

liricyst.. it's almost time..
lemme read some quality bars from real & disciplined emcees not street hooligans who should be auditioning in Ojuelegba Open Mic. grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hope u win 2mao "grin"
shhhh. *whispers* Rebel go vex for you o grin

all i can say is, you'll enjoy yourself. I will endeavor to write this night/tommorrow. Then Fine tune on monday. smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
grayline:

U just like to dey fight grin
no. He cant help himself. Thats his nature.
I know a celestial church reverend who deals with possessed beings like him. This reverend is known to cure psychotics.
I don't know if he would be chanced for us to go see the reverend.
Cos trust me, two strokes of a properly streamlined cane that has been soaked in a pepperish water would cure him asap.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Alexpissu: The holiday statement is crap to me ....People should speak for themselves .Time is expensive and you not in NO position telling them how to utilize theirs.

Quote of the hour!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
GIYAZZ:
This Max ehn. . . grin
seriously, that guy has been on my case like his life depends on it.

He has been plotting for a very long time to drag max down.
He wants to usurp max by all means. (since he couldn't do it in a battle) I no know weytin i do am. Snitch.

If it's about who's better. He can have it, i don't have time for some online power struggle. I just wanna have fun when free.

And Na this gra gra dey make am chop chop correct whooppppppppppppppppppping. Everybody's customer grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

shot the fxck up!
you're not important to me at all. a brawl with you doesn't move me one bit.

it shall not be well with your entire generation.....foolish arsewipe!

why didn't you tell him to create the thread while I was around?

you are too insignificant for us to monitor your movement.
you have been crying for the battle all month. you even boasted your verse was ready.
why didn't you send it to your mongrel(jigsawsucker) to help you post it?

you then brought your leprous self back to the thread after 5 days and yet
your calloused fingers couldn't still post your ready verse for me. who are you
fooling? instead of you to confess you are a witless apprentice and hence you chickened
out, you are busy using the bravado your forefathers couldn't muster when they were
drowned in the ogunpa flood many decades ago.

all the hypes in that thread irritates me, cos you ain't worth any.
your devious mind games don't work on me. you lured rebel to create a thread behind me, and started making noise to seem brave.

what does it matter, you hypocritical bastard?
didn't you say your verse was ready? if it was ready - who cares when the thread was made?
bottom line is - you agreed to battle and a thread was made for the battle. go and consult mode-9
to write your verse for you and stop ptyalising rubbish like a photosensitive epileptic patient.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:
fool... I don't give a fÜck about your battle . you would definitely get cremated.
i don't intend to vote or sway either. you must think everybody is as prepubescent as you are..

rockati∅n would be mailed to remove the front page privilege as well....
anything Therebel doesn't touch, doesn't prosper or booms... that's a fact cheesy

liricyst.. it's almost time..
lemme read some quality bars from real & disciplined emcees not street hooligans who should be auditioning in Ojuelegba Open Mic. grin
lol
we laugh at how you post comments with frivolity.
Only you and thecrook crave FP attention. I told you, you and I aren't the same. Don't think i think the same way as you.
You are way too immature. Weytin consyn me consyn FP? You think i want the whole nigeria seeing me spewing harsh words at someone else?
You don't think before you talk, do you? You should learn from alexpissu

and who do you think you are, that you get to tell a supermod what to do and what not to do? Seunosewa?

See what some silly delusion is doing to you. Mhen i feel pity for you though

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

shhhh. *whispers* Rebel go vex for you o grin

all i can say is, you'll enjoy yourself. I will endeavor to write this night/tommorrow. Then Fine tune on monday. smiley
abeg i know fit wait make tommorow reach.

And what if coog wins "grin"

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.