Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,756 members, 7,865,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272520 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
airmark:
Elymaxiimus and coogar , what have you guys agreed on?. Let's be specific. cool
we have agreed to post on monday by 8pm. 15bars!!!
Pls any sign of rebel in that thread should book him a ban, even if he gets spotted viewing the thread.
On monday, I will post when you confirm your presence to keep things in order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

which stup1d vocab stock? You don't stand a chance.
You know, it's very obvious that you force those words you use. I just smile when i see them.
You don't even know that we have parts of speech which should be used appropriately to structure sentences correctly.
Everytime i read your post. It's either you're using an adjective in place of a noun, or you're using an adverb as an adjective, and so on.
That just goes to show that you're forcing the grammar.
Everytime you go ahead to say something like, "you are a spastic"
is "spastic" a noun?

You can only fool yourself and the illiterates who think highly of you because of those grammatical blunders you post.

Don't take this hard though, i'm just schooling dark like evening lectures wink

Ok maybe this is free schooling like scholarships; the word 'Spastic' varies. And its also a 'slang' used to address stupid or clumsy people.
..Also spastic is a noun which means thus; A person affected my spastic paralysis or spastic cerebra palsy. And its its plural form is 'spastics'
.End of lesson, (no jabs intended).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
lol
we laugh at how you post comments with frivolity.
Only you and thecrook crave FP attention. I told you, you and I aren't the same. Don't think i think the same way as you.
You are way too immature. Weytin consyn me consyn FP? You think i want the whole nigeria seeing me spewing harsh words at someone else?
You don't think before you talk, do you? You should learn from alexpissu

and who do you think you are, that you get to tell a supermod what to do and what not to do? Seunosewa?

See what some silly delusion is doing to you. Mhen i feel pity for you though

Sorry mehn...Please if anyone is online to hold my verse for me....indicate!
I'll send it to kr0ne so you know its been ready. Just a crazy period to be online

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dklef:

Ok maybe this is free schooling like scholarships; the word 'Spastic' varies. And its also a 'slang' used to address stupid or clumsy people.
..Also spastic is a noun which means thus; A person affected my spastic paralysis or spastic cerebra palsy. And its its plural form is 'spastics'
.End of lesson, (no jabs intended).
I don't have time to argue

I don't have beef with you, so I'll just chill.

from this same example. you gave, the word was used as an adjective.
maybe you need me to tell you what a noun is, or what an adjective is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
plus, slangs are forced English.
the dude claiming should do well enough to stay abstain from using them, since he has a stock of vocabs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
liricyst:

Sorry mehn...Please if anyone is online to hold my verse for me....indicate!
I'll send it to kr0ne so you know its been ready. Just a crazy period to be online
you quoted max. Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

we have agreed to post on monday by 8pm. 15bars!!!
Pls any sign of rebel in that thread should book him a ban, even if he gets spotted viewing the thread.
On monday, I will post when you confirm your presence to keep things in order.

Cool

Cc coogar

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:
fool... I don't give a fÜck about your battle . you would definitely get cremated.
i don't intend to vote or sway either. you must think everybody is as prepubescent as you are..

rockati∅n would be mailed to remove the front page privilege as well....
anything Therebel doesn't touch, doesn't prosper or booms... that's a fact cheesy

liricyst.. it's almost time..
lemme read some quality bars from real & disciplined emcees not street hooligans who should be auditioning in Ojuelegba Open Mic. grin

Darkrebel...my verse has been mailed to kr0ne just so you know its been ready. Can still mail it to anyone of your choice. I wanted to make sure i be the one to post it..to avoid bad editing but been busy. So how are we doing this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you quoted max. Lol

lol..i just noticed..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
You have kids? Reason i asked is because u mostly talk like a "FATHER" figure. Nice one brov!

Wisdom is not by age ...Life is an imperfect lessons learned. Hahaha, I am not married . The truth is I learn from peoples mistakes ...and that is what wise people do.

gottoboy:

God Bless You.

God bless us all.thanks mate

Supermiy:
I Gotta Give Monsieur Alexpissu The Kudos..Thats Some Real Shit!

What is life without truth ? Imagine a family living on false doctrines...Sure we won't embrace such.

JigsawKillah:
Alexpissu grin grin grin

Legend!!!

I am still ME. thanks mate

The anger striving in this place is making people lose morals and responsibilities. There will always be a bad reaction ...when people follow others shadow.

Well, I am quite amazed ...how controversies has become an ITEM of the day instead of BARS .Airmark, needs to pass a BILL ...that's the only way people will testify to RAP community.

Hmmm, I still maintain to play neutral in Ely and Coogar issues ....not until I see one rebuking Moses temper.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Fulaboy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
MuhdG:

We dey your side!!!
Barka da sallah Amigo wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2015
gottoboy:
Bbm still dey work?

Nope. Not even whatsapp
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Ksslib:
So grayline is lagunna? Hmmn..

And I thought lagunna was kidnapped as one of the chibok boys.

Chibok girls kidnapped him. . . He inturn turned them to sex slaves so they returned him
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2015
darkenedrebel:
i gotta say, I'm not happy with the way things are lethargic here.
i thought we are all on holiday [Barka de sallah ] & we would maximize it to the fullest.

first of all elymax went AWOL & left coogar hanging.
liricyst has also disappeared
the turn out for the audio tourney is also nothing to write home about.
even Ibime & Co. that were tagged as judges snubbed it, & because of that a lot of you followed suit. even those known to spit vocally.

meanwhile a lot of rap forums have audio battles from time to time, & all i'm trying to do is make sure we are not lagging behind..

have you all lost the zest or what?
this week is like the only period i got time to do these things I love doing, cos from next week work returns.

you guys need to buckle up. the mods especially.
cos here is too dull.
RG is bubbling right now & I think we need to imitate the way they run things there

Which kain rant be this again? You and who dey on Barka de Sallah holiday? You think say I dey live for Saudi Arabia?

So because you're free this week, you want start tourney because by next week you will be busy again. Abi the tourney for last only that one week wey you free?

How many people have the tools to participate in audio tourney and how did you expect to get the tourney off the ground?

You never gather contestants, you dey blame judge. That's putting chicken before egg.

Holler the judges to come and judge when you have gathered enough contestants, we would oblige as we have always done.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 5:58am On Sep 27, 2015
Ibime:

How many people have the tools to participate in audio tourney and how did you expect to get the tourney off the ground?

Liked. Shared. Eaten.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2015
Fulaboy:
Barka da sallah Amigo wink
Barka da sallah dan uwa.

Ya wurin nakun?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2015
MuhdG:

Barka da sallah dan uwa.

Ya wurin nakun?

MuhdG, abeg mail me my own camel meat.. smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2015
llaykorn:

MuhdG, abeg mail me my own camel meat.. smiley
Me na lizard i slaughter oo.

Which one you want? Tail or lap?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

lol. So you been wan call me for phone tell me sey i be G.O.A.T? I'm flattered cheesy...

But seriously i busy, na hin cause am. I couldn't have ducked.
Plus, i thought i said i'll be back, that i needed to finish up some stuffs.
Thank me for no giving him your KapaCode

Ksslib:
Just watched Conceited vs Dumbfounded...

Dammmmn! Thats like the best battle ive ever watched.
Wicked bars laced with rib cracking humour... Choi! grin
I liked Dumbfounded jokes tho. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2015
grin
ELYMAXiimus:
your ghost accounts have started coming to like and share ya comments. insecure kid grin

classyalabolas and darkrebel online together. grin

Busted as always!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2015
we should he talking bout sm5 tho
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2015
grayline:

Grayline is grayline joo angry

How are you?

Rebel and elymax. . E don do na..
Dey there na.

Iam good! We thank God for your release. Buhari's anti terrorism war is really yielding results.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Chibok girls kidnapped him. . . He inturn turned them to sex slaves so they returned him
**deep sigh**

I feel for those innocent kids. I do.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2015
Ksslib:

**deep sigh**

I feel for those innocent kids. I do.
Garriwarlord, when is your next battle?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Garriwarlord, when is your next battle?
Lol @garriwarlord.

Well,as you can see,iam still trying to shake-off rust. I ll battle when I do.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2015
gottoboy:

I liked Dumbfounded jokes tho. .
Me too. The guy is fffucking hilarious. I ll download more of his battles.

Conceited was hilarious too. The chinese imitation thing had me laughing for minutes..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Fulaboy(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2015
MuhdG:

Barka da sallah dan uwa.

Ya wurin nakun?
Wollah sai dai godiya smiley So you know how to rap cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Ibime:

Which kain rant be this again? You and who dey on Barka de Sallah holiday? You think say I dey live for Saudi Arabia?

So because you're free this week, you want start tourney because by next week you will be busy again. Abi the tourney for last only that one week wey you free?

You never gather contestants, you dey blame judge. That's putting chicken before egg.

Holler the judges to come and judge when you have gathered enough contestants, we would oblige as we have always done.
lwkmd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2015
Fulaboy:
Wollah sai dai godiya smiley So you know how to rap cheesy
Lol. Not really, I just like it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2015
Ksslib:

Lol @garriwarlord.

Well,as you can see,iam still trying to shake-off rust. I ll battle when I do.
Yeah, Garriwarlord. Oh, how you dumped that moniker for this one.

I can't wait to see you kick it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

which stup1d vocab stock? You don't stand a chance.

20 of your generations combined cannot stand my verbiage. stop forcing yourself. you know nowt..

ELYMAXiimus:

You know, it's very obvious that you force those words you use. I just smile when i see them.

you smile because you are daft.. what do you even know? see this simpleton that graduated from Bariga high school .
if I slap you, your brain will reset automatically...

ELYMAXiimus:

[s]You don't even know that we have parts of speech which should be used appropriately to structure sentences correctly.
Everytime i read your post. It's either you're using an adjective in place of a noun, or you're using an adverb as an adjective, and so on.
That just goes to show that you're forcing the grammar[/s] .

bring out proof or your father is a bastard.... lying son of a wh∅re

ELYMAXiimus:

Everytime you go ahead to say something like, you are a spastic"
is "spastic" a noun?

lolololol... olodo rabata.. illiteracy must be running in your ancestry
I told you I'm your superior. go ask about Shawarma in St. Gregory's college Ikoyi & ask how many literary competitions I've won for the school...

see this puerile lunatic forcing himself to sound smart & he doesn't even know that Spastic can either function as an adjective or as a noun .. I don't blame you, na the mumu Nigerian educational system cause am... hehe.. coogar see personals here oo.. they didn't teach elymax parts of speech in the windowless primary school he attended.. grin

ELYMAXiimus:

You can only fool yourself and the illiterates who think highly of you because of those grammatical blunders you post

fool..you just disgraced yourself & exposed your pseudo-intelligence... hehe

ELYMAXiimus:

Don't take this hard though, i'm just schooling dark like evening lectures wink

I hope you have learnt something today.. spastic can also function as a noun... ... grin
lolololol... semi-illiterate.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
The guage'll hit him/
Take his work from him, and say it's mine. . . that's plagiarism!/ - Tay Roc vs Calicoe, SM5

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.