Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272462 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
coogar:

it shall not be well with your entire generation.....foolish arsewipe!

you are too insignificant for us to monitor your movement.
you have been crying for the battle all month. you even boasted your verse was ready.
why didn't you send it to your mongrel(jigsawsucker) to help you post it?

you then brought your leprous self back to the thread after 5 days and yet
your calloused fingers couldn't still post your ready verse for me. who are you
fooling? instead of you to confess you are a witless apprentice and hence you chickened
out, you are busy using the bravado your forefathers couldn't muster when they were
drowned in the ogunpa flood many decades ago.

what does it matter, you hypocritical bastard?
didn't you say your verse was ready? if it was ready - who cares when the thread was made?
bottom line is - you agreed to battle and a thread was made for the battle. go and consult mode-9
to write your verse for you and stop ptyalising rubbish like a photosensitive epileptic patient.
come, mr man, becos i agreed to brawl you doesn't give you the effontery to start laying generational curses.
Why are you this short of brain cells?
The osmoreceptors and neurons responsible for carrying out instructions from ur brain must have been fed up. They have decided to be dogged to not function properly.
No wonder your comments are a paradigm of words coming from an escapee of yaba-left.
If i was free all this while, by now, we would all be mourning the death of the infamous crook...

You decided to be a crook as usual. So you plotted with rebel to pop a thread behind me.
A thread where you got hyped above the heavens. Wacko.
You should be stonned and trampled upon like those mecca pilgrims.
Don't worry, i will write your sentence tomorrow.
You think i'm siddog who you fooled? Wait

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

come, mr man, becos i agreed to brawl you doesn't give you the effontery to start laying generational curses.
Why are you this short of brain cells?
The osmoreceptors and neurons responsible for carrying out instructions from ur brain must have been fed up. They have decided to be dogged to not function properly.
No wonder your comments are a paradigm of words coming from an escapee of yaba-left.
If i was free all this while, by now, we would all be mourning the death of the infamous crook...

you agreed to brawl with who?
it shall not be well with you. a brawl almost all the pundits didn't favour you
winning. I am giving you this shot, dumbo!

You decided to be a crook as usual. So you plotted with rebel to pop a thread behind me.
A thread where you got hyped above the heavens. Wacko.
You should be stonned and trampled upon like those mecca pilgrims.
Don't worry, i will write your sentence tomorrow.
You think i'm siddog who you fooled? Wait

sentence?
by this time on Monday, your momma would be wearing a black dress to mourn your loss.
insha allah!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
So grayline is lagunna? Hmmn..

And I thought lagunna was kidnapped as one of the chibok boys.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
abeg i know fit wait make tommorow reach.

And what if coog wins "grin"
of cos he could win . . .

in his dreams

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
Just watched Conceited vs Dumbfounded...

Dammmmn! Thats like the best battle ive ever watched.
Wicked bars laced with rib cracking humour... Choi! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
lol
we laugh at how you post comments with frivolity.
Only you and thecrook crave FP attention. I told you, you and I aren't the same. Don't think i think the same way as you.
You are way too immature. Weytin consyn me consyn FP? You think i want the whole nigeria seeing me spewing harsh words at someone else?
You don't think before you talk, do you? You should learn from alexpissu

and who do you think you are, that you get to tell a supermod what to do and what not to do? Seunosewa?

See what some silly delusion is doing to you. Mhen i feel pity for you though

don't ever quote me in your miserable life
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ksslib:
Just watched Conceited vs Dumbfounded...

Dammmmn! Thats like the best battle ive ever watched.
Wicked bars laced with rib cracking humour... Choi! grin

have you seen B-magic vs conceited?
you should. it's a very d∅pe brawl.
B-magic won 2-1 in my opinion
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
coogar:

it shall not be well with your entire generation.....foolish arsewipe!

you are too insignificant for us to monitor your movement.
you have been crying for the battle all month. you even boasted your verse was ready
why didn't you send it to your mongrel(jigsawsucker) to help you post it?

you then brought your leprous self back to the thread after 5 days and yet
your calloused fingers couldn't still post your ready verse for me. who are you
fooling? instead of you to confess you are a witless apprentice and hence you chickened
out, you are busy using the bravado your forefathers couldn't muster when they were
drowned in the ogunpa flood many decades ago.

what does it matter, you hypocritical bastard?
didn't you say your verse was ready? if it was ready - who cares when the thread was made?
bottom line is - you agreed to battle and a thread
was made for the battle. go and consult mode-9
to write your verse for you and stop ptyalising rubbish like a photosensitive epileptic patient .

don't blame the under-age leprechaun.. his brain hasn't fully developed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Make una tag in voters ooooooo

Since yesterday just 8 votes
Cc
Mikuz
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

in his dreams
We dey your side!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

have you seen B-magic vs conceited?
you should. it's a very d∅pe brawl.
B-magic won 2-1 in my opinion
Yea! Ive seen that one. That battle was maaaaaad too. I give it a tie.

Just saw Hallow da don vs Charlie clips today. Another dope brawl.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
coogar:

you agreed to brawl with who?
it shall not be well with you. a brawl almost all the pundits didn't favour you
winning. I am giving you this shot, dumbo!

sentence?
by this time on Monday, your momma would be wearing a black dress to mourn your loss.
insha allah!
you ain't giving me any shot, mumu.
Why didn't you give rebel the shot, since you're feeling generous? Since He's the one who's been praising you. Why not battle him since he really wants you? Una go fit eachother, una both mumu.
But no, you probably feel he's not worthy. Meanwhile you're less worthy.
And the slowpoke too go dey degrade himself, dey hype you up and down.

15bars will send you where you belong soon.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Gottoboy. . . Gimme elymaxiimus number. Or help me tell am say na goat
lol. So you been wan call me for phone tell me sey i be G.O.A.T? I'm flattered cheesy...

But seriously i busy, na hin cause am. I couldn't have ducked.
Plus, i thought i said i'll be back, that i needed to finish up some stuffs.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

in his dreams
lols. Tommorow will soon be yestady.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you ain't giving me any shot, mumu.
Why didn't you give rebel the shot, since you're feeling generous? Since He's the one who's been praising you. Why not battle him since he really wants you? Una go fit eachother, una both mumu.
But no, you probably feel he's not worthy. Meanwhile you're less worthy.
And the slowpoke too go dey degrade himself, dey hype you up and down.

15bars will send you where you belong soon.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nice one.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
the idi∅t has all the time in the world to chit-chat like romance section wh∅res but can't produce 12 bars in more than 7 days..

you are lucky this is only text & here is filled with degenerates like sosiq & warribloood..cos none of your weak generic lines even touch the raps i hand-write.
as a matter of fact, you are a punchline amateur & none of your lines are original....
quasi-wackos like you would be left disintegrated with mere freestyles alone in a live brawl..

after coogar uses your decapitated cranium as a dart board on Monday, you can bring your blood-stained carrion to my side, so that my bars can lay you to eternal rest.
this time, not even your dickriders would be able to save you..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice one.
lolool. Prof. Teem, whatsup?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:
the idi∅t has all the time in the world to chit-chat like romance section wh∅Res but can't produce 12 bars in more than 7 days..

you are lucky this is only text & here is filled with degenerates like sosiq & warriblood..cos none of your weak generic lines even touch the raps i hand-write
quasi-wackos like you would be left disintegrated with mere freestyles alone..

after coogar uses your decapitated cranium as a dart board on Monday, you can bring your carrion to my side, so my bars can lay you to eternal rest.
this time, not even your dickriders would be able to save you..
everybody's customer, hw far? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
Personals
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols. Tommorow will soon be yestady.

elymax is not intelligent enough to win coogar or me. we are only trying to push him forward- we all know he would lose..
he's the weakest rapper here in terms of intelligence & bars... forget textceeing - even eminem can lose to goshikidd in a text battle..
but you know an intellectual rapper when you see one & elymax skill is at nadir level..
his vocab stock is as depleted as his brain cells & his punchlines are composed in such a puerile manner that you'd almost puke by reading em'

as a matter of fact, he only won me once here due to accumulated fatigue from the couple's competition.

I beat him clearly the first time we sparred, but I was a newb then & stretched my bars..notwithstanding, he lost according to voters, but I was cheated cos I was a newbie
even the 2nd time we brawled was debatable..
he was getting votes from m∅ron's like captainflashh & co, while the vets all thought i won.
if the battle had happened on Facebook or a neutral ground, he would have lost woefully..
he just got votes from my haters then...
our skill level is not the same at all...

so you saying he stands a chance against coogar is insane..
he is not even a good rhymer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ksslib:
So grayline is lagunna? Hmmn..

And I thought lagunna was kidnapped as one of the chibok boys.

Grayline is grayline joo angry

How are you?

Rebel and elymax. . E don do na..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Elymaxiimus and coogar , what have you guys agreed on?. Let's be specific. cool

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

elymax is not intelligent enough to win coogar or me. we are only trying to push him forward- we all know he would lose..
he's the weakest rapper here in terms of intelligence & bars... forget textxeeing - even eminem can lose to goshikidd in a text battle..
but you know an intellectual rapper when you see one & elymax skill is at nadir level..

as a matter of fact, he only won me once here which was due to accumulated fatigue from the couple's competition.

I beat him clearly the first time we sparred, but I was a newb then & stretched my bars..notwithstand, he lost according to voters, but I was cheated cos I was a newbie
even the 2nd time we brawled was debatable.. though he was getting votes from m∅ron's like captainflashh & Co while the vets all thought i won.
if the battle had happened on Facebook or a neutral ground, he would have lost woefully..
he just got votes from my haters then...

so you saying he stands a chance against coogar is insane..
he is not even a good rhymer
Am jus suprise with the way he's so confident in winning coog, it as if eminem ghost write for him or something...thats why i keep saying tommorow will soon become yestady...which time 2mao?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=darkenedrebel post=38412700][/quote]
dude, if it's intelligence, you are way below. Intelligence is not about using big words to rap.
Trust me, you wouldn't understand a word if i decided to be dumb like you by packing big vocabs in my verse.
I don't have to explain anything to you though. You're still a kid.

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Am jus suprise with the way he's so confident in winning coog, it as if eminem ghost write for him or something...thats why i keep saying tommorow will soon become yestady...which time 2mao?

if he had any sense, he would have been writing his bars. but he's here ranting & showing us how asinine he is.

I bet you, half of the bars he would bring would be generic ideas or recycled wordplays..
watch out & see..

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

dude, if it's intelligence, you are way below. Intelligence is not about using big words to rap.
Trust me, you wouldn't understand a word if i decided to be dumb like you by packing big vocabs in my verse.
I don't have to explain anything to you though. You're still a kid.

your ancestors are the bunch of inane kids...

dude's getting jealous & green like a Neopet cos of my impressive vocab stock..
no wonder you can't freestyle rap to save your wretched life? how could you, when your word bank is as empty as your trapezoidal brain box

I don't force words like you, mine is naturally.. it's called conditioned reflex - Ivan Pavlor
when I was writing poems & Essays for inter-collegiate competitions, you were still playing bojuboju with simbi & labake

you haven't even left your village before, & I'm well-travelled...so of course, everyone expects me to be your superior..
the rebel's a well-read literati & intelligentsia..

don't ever compare your useless self to me.

5 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

if he had any sense, he would have been writing his bars. but he's here ranting & showing us how asinine he is.

I bet you, half of the bars he would bring would be generic ideas or recycled wordplays..
watch out & see..
tommorow is the deal day "grin"
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hehe, look at this mumu painter saying i'm not intelligent.

What some people don't know is that GENIUS is not complexity. GENIUS is simplicity.
Genius is the ability to take that which seems complex to a simplified level.

Great writers write with the mindset that, even the least minded would easily comprehend the written.

If it's about complexity, maybe when you drop that canvas, and start studying natural phenomena, you might come close a bit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

your ancestors are the bunch of inane kids...

dude's getting jealous & green like a Neopet cos of my impressive vocab stock..
no wonder you can't freestyle rap to save your wretched life? how could you, when your word bank is as empty as your trapezoidal brain box

I don't force words like you, mine is naturally.. it's called conditioned reflex - Ivan Pavlor
when I was writing poems & Essays for inter-collegiate competitions, you were still playing bojuboju with simbi & labake

you haven't even left your village before, & I'm well-travelled...so of course, everyone expects me to be your superior..
the rebel's a well-read literati & intelligentsia..

don't ever compare your useless self to me.
which stup1d vocab stock? You don't stand a chance.
You know, it's very obvious that you force those words you use. I just smile when i see them.
You don't even know that we have parts of speech which should be used appropriately to structure sentences correctly.
Everytime i read your post. It's either you're using an adjective in place of a noun, or you're using an adverb as an adjective, and so on.
That just goes to show that you're forcing the grammar.
Everytime you go ahead to say something like, "you are a spastic"
is "spastic" a noun?

You can only fool yourself and the illiterates who think highly of you because of those grammatical blunders you post.

Don't take this hard though, i'm just schooling dark like evening lectures wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.