Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Who Decide What To Eat! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Decide What To Eat! (6606 Views)

What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / What Made You Decide To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
kbsheshe: Being the head of the family i decides
you are funny....are you a women? to be deciding what ur family eats? LOL
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by BB12(f): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
I am in charge of the kitchen, so I decide what to cook cool
A times, I run my choices by my hubby (especially when he is at work). Striking a balance is very important wink
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
I im the head of the house, so im the only one that eats in our house.......so i decide. I eat while everybody else watches

1 Like

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by goodmike7: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
Na poor people dey follow food table,rich people don't.

When every is in the fridge,you eat whatever suits you,I go with my mood for instance and what if others don't feel like eating wat I want??you simply go to the fridge and pick the meal you desire hence it is advisable for you to prepare different meals and pile in the freezer jare.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
My stomach.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by igbeke: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nkonadi:

I havent seen any.
have u ever seen siblings 2geda 4 any reason and u wish u had 1?
if no, den wait till u see 1.
u r welcome.

1 Like

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Evansades(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
Any body ?
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by trent9002(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Money
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by paris10: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
greatgod2012: I believe so much on d food timetable, even, if there is going to be alteration, it will be minor. The food time table is a great relieve to me, i will not have to be getting worked up everytime on what to prepare, what to eat, etc. The whole family is acquianted with d system, you hear my 4yrs old kid saying "sebi today is rice day, abi". Its very easy and stress free.
May God help us all.

Then I wouldn't want to be a guest in your house...food timetable, I hate it. I eat what my body yarns for at that particular time. Can't be dictated for. Above all, food timetable is for losers!!!!!
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by baby124: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
He eats anything i cook, even if terrible cheesy. grin grin grin cheesy. So sometimes i feel bad and mentally decide to make his favorite or he rebels and asks. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 10, 2013
okpara ugo:

Where are you from

Anyway cameroon doesnt speak english so i dont blame your blunder.
maybe you should check again , i don't blame you you are just a victim of your education system
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by jiljosh(m): 2:00am On Jan 10, 2013
Anybody eats whatever he wants so long as it's available. smiley
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Silencer1: 3:43am On Jan 10, 2013
Everyone eats whatever they want! kiss
Unless it is not available at the moment. . . I MUST GO AND GET IT!
My father did that for us o! cool
I don't want my children to start doing 'longer throat' outside!
Or make one yeye man carry dem go backyard with 'gala' or 'ice-cream'!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by baby124: 3:48am On Jan 10, 2013
Silencer1: Everyone eats whatever they want! kiss
Unless it is not available at the moment. . . I MUST GO AND GET IT!
My father did that for us o! cool
I don't want my children to start doing 'longer throat' outside!
Or make one yeye man carry dem go backyard with 'gala' or 'ice-cream'!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Dies laughing at gala and ice cream marriage.hehehehe!
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Yvete(f): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2013
hrmkz: Who gets the final say on what should cook for the family, You or your spouse or the Kids.

I do. As the only female left in a home of terrible male cooks, I have the final say. Whatever I cook, they'll eat. Lool my people are easy to work with. grin grin grin
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nkonadi(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2013
igbeke:
have u ever seen siblings 2geda 4 any reason and u wish u had 1?
if no, den wait till u see 1.
u r welcome.

It doesnt move me... I have a cousin who stays with me
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by AGgal(f): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2013
Our village priest
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Galaxydon1(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2013
Nkonadi: Its Good to be the only Child. I decide in my home. Lol
for your tiny mind. Keep dancing azonto. That you are the only child. Mtcheeew. Smh.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by tayolove12(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2013
you are all lie I decide for u people okay... for today all of u should eat rice
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2013
Mum But Whenever I'm Around, I Do
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

This is applicable when the children are of matured age, not toddlers.
there are no toddlers in the house.the youngest is 21 years old and whenever he comes back from school,he fixes lunch himself or cooks before leaving the house because he knows no one will do that for him
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
steph7: same happens in my house, apart from my dad's food.
exactly.its either anyone of us that cooks for daddy when mummy travels or daddy decides that he doesnt want to eat food prepared by mummy,aside from that,everyone is totally responsible for what he or she eats.infact i remember when our last born came back from school tired (he was still in secondary school then,he was 16 then) he went to meet mummy to ask what he will eat,mummy said 'you dont know the way to the kitchen abi? Wait for me,i will come and prepare food for you then he came to meet me and ask me what time i will cook,i ignored him.when he saw that no one gave him attention,he entered the kitchen himself to cook.in essence,the only people i can cook for is my father or husband,when i am married
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Olaolufred(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
My wife.
Though she always ask for what I want.
But had always told her what she felt like eating is also good for me.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
greatgod2012: I believe so much on d food timetable, even, if there is going to be alteration, it will be minor. The food time table is a great relieve to me, i will not have to be getting worked up everytime on what to prepare, what to eat, etc. The whole family is acquianted with d system, you hear my 4yrs old kid saying "sebi today is rice day, abi". Its very easy and stress free.
May God help us all.
made me rememba ma highskul-fear got into me sha""I dnt tink will eva make one
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by adexsimply(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
i decide wat i eat in our house
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
Everybody makes their own choice.... I can't waste my time making food that nobody will eat( kids).... I can make up to 3 different meals for choices.... My man ? He tells me I'll eat what you're eating smiley
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
kulyie: there are no toddlers in the house.the youngest is 21 years old and whenever he comes back from school,he fixes lunch himself or cooks before leaving the house because he knows no one will do that for him

Different families with different settings.

1 Like

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Agbgift(f): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
My brodas decides wat I cook for them.I luv to cook wat they will eat and nt to waste. E dey pain me if dem nor gree eat wetin I cook. So I follow their decisions.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by adexsimply(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
exxell:
"HOW DOES THIS MAKE TONTO DIKE NOT APPEAR ON NAIRALAND FRONTPAGE DAILY"
how does this makes u less stupid?
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 12, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Hmmm, I can see that the Nigerian virus has invaded your Cameroonian system.
which one they have so many tongue grin
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Yvete(f): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I im the head of the house, so im the only one that eats in our house.......so i decide. I eat while everybody else watches

Lol indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. / What Do I Do With My Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.