Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander (6158 Views)

Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by wonlasewonimi: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
Awwww finally a happy gayy relationship on nl.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
brixton: #ashewotinz
Thanks you and God bless you
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by EzePromoe: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Caracta: Oh my dear Eze Promoe. Lmao....
I love seeing that shining 32.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
Awwww finally a happy gayy relationship on nl.
lol by my name you asume am gay shey if only you know am a woman oh cheesy
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Caracta(f): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I love seeing that shining 32.
*clears throat*
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by EzePromoe: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash: i replied you again
i replied you again na btw me and you oh
Replied
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Replied
i don reply again
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by EzePromoe: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
Caracta:
*clears throat*
You're still my number 1, you know that? Show me another 32 wink
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Caracta(f): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You're still my number 1, you know that? Show me another 32 wink
Number one ke? Who dash me? Continue doing what you do best. I'm so following this thread...hehehehehehehehe.
You are such a nice guy!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by EzePromoe: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Caracta:
Number one ke? Who dash me? Continue doing what you do best. I'm so following this thread...hehehehehehehehe.
You are such a nice guy!
You didn't discouraged me a bit by that, you know. Thanks for your compliment anyway.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by lolaluv1(f): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
@sexybash
Didn't you define the relationship before going down to his place?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by EzePromoe: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:
i don reply again
Replied!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Caracta(f): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You didn't discouraged me a bit by that, you know. Thanks for your compliment anyway.
Of course darling, i'll always support you. Just a little bit worried, but then...it's all good. Oya chop another one kiss
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
lola.luv:
@sexybash
Didn't you define the relationship before going down to his place?
i did want to be too fast forward nah
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:
i did want to be too fast forward nah
wtf? u went to see some random dude off nl and u didnt even bother to define d ish y'all gat going on? u brave mehn! very brave! lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
wtf? u went to see some random dude off nl and u didnt even bother to define d ish y'all gat going on? u brave mehn! very brave! lipsrsealed
idowu anyway we even jist about you sef anyway thanks all d same
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by lolaluv1(f): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:
He he he. So ID was part of the bed talk. Issorai.grin

Anyways @ sexybash.
Better to have defined it then than now, don't you think?
So since you left his place, how has the communication been like?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

really? ayam famous o! *dancing*

gist me nau.. d guy gbadun me? we fit try 3someeee kian tinz ya no? hit me up sexy! am so game!!! *wink wink*
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by brixton: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:
Thanks you and God bless you

Al na wash...God bless me indeed
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
lola.luv:

He he he. So ID was part of the bed talk. Issorai.grin

Anyways @ sexybash.
Better to have defined it then than now, don't you think?
So since you left his place, how has the communication been like?
its been great but you no now i get so aprehensive when ever i call and he doesent pick up
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
lipsrsealed[quote author=bri
brixton:

Al na wash...God bless me indeed
wetin be your problem nah, abeg free me you dont know me so dont judge me Thanks
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

really? ayam famous o! *dancing*

gist me nau.. d guy gbadun me? we fit try 3someeee kian tinz ya no? hit me up sexy! am so game!!! *wink wink*
lol jump out from a moving bus no am not willing to share,o funny sha.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
lola.luv:
Chei. This is why I love following ID. She leads me right to the juicy stuff!gringrin

Abeg, make una find me one e-boyfy too o. I want to be in loff!grin
I dey tell u. I landed here through her.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
well, it shall be! am aite! wassup wiv u? u don update ur blues? i dey go dia now sha
hmmm... I am touched that u feel this way. I wished and couldnt only make u smile but laugh at the same time. cool
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
2sexy: hmmm... I am touched that u feel this way. I wished and couldnt only make u smile but laugh at the same time. cool
awww.. am gud now bebe! one of many tins.... songs of praise don wipe am! i conquered papi! cool
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:
lol jump out from a moving bus no am not willing to share,o funny sha.
dis geh u dont no wot u are missing o! i can show u plenriful things tru touch me i touch him. re-consider my dear! lets explore! wink cheesy
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:
its been great but you no now i get so aprehensive when ever i call and he doesent pick up

Just calm down babe. I know how it feels. If u guys talk everyday or every other day then u r cool. Enjoy it. Be positive 100per. Iwish u d best. So that stpat can even love somebody. Lol
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
kitty kat:

Just calm down babe. I know how it feels. If u guys talk everyday or every other day then u r cool. Enjoy it. Be positive 100per. Iwish u d best. So that stpat can even love somebody. Lol
ha no be for my mouth you hear am oh i did not metion any name oh
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
dis geh u dont no wot u are missing o! i can show u plenriful things tru touch me i touch him. re-consider my dear! lets explore! wink cheesy
ha ha ha no i no fit shout oh, lol
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:
ha no be for my mouth you hear am oh i did not metion any name oh
na spat1 joor! if u claim y'all spoke about moi, den na spat1 u dey talk. *whispers* na my b4 b4 meat o! but i no gree knackology...u safe! he make brain..enjoy! wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by lolaluv1(f): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:

Hmmn...
Are you sure he is into you as much as you're into him?

Giving up the goodies makes your reasoning clouded, you know?

Anyway, I'm sure he will come across this thread and 'the talk' will soon be in order.
Wish you the best!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by EzePromoe: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Caracta:
Of course darling, i'll always support you. Just a little bit worried, but then...it's all good. Oya chop another one kiss
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7nQ3TOExR6FzoD9CsCAsp1cRiFhyEx6QKs8RFYnXFoJNO4yWh9KnIW0Y[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Awka Whatsapp Hookup Group / If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here / Le Traitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.