Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander (6157 Views)

Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
kitty kat: He said he was looking for a woman to get preggers. Have u 4Gtn so soon. So the aim shd be to score a goal.

That would be his aim, but if he didn't really fancy the OP, then he will be forced to do otherwise. Which I suspect it's the case.

For him not to be picking her calls.. Him don chop clean mouth grin
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
2sexy: hahahaha Vikin and Kitty Kat... una try.

I guess so too.

You are a guy, so you know every. cheesy
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vikin:

That would be his aim, but if he didn't really fancy the OP, then he will be forced to do otherwise. Which I suspect it's the case.

Vikin!!!!!! Lmfao!!! U don Jasi mehn... Spat1 don do d okoro ojoro. grin
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
kponke denge: Ode go n look for a husband ur mate are all married wit kids, n u r here fulling urself wit online stuff ediot
As if the people here are not humans. Ode! angry
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
If that's d case, he no try. Why u go chop soup wey u no like d aroma? I don't blv u joor. She is already havin mornin sickness. Ante-natal here we come gringrin
Vikin:

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
kitty kat: If that's d case, he no try. Why u go chop soup wey u no like d aroma? I don't blv u joor. She is already havin mornin sickness. Ante-natal here we come gringrin
Loolz... Ante-natal ke? Spat1 wia shakabula nau... Abi he no wear? * gathers d association of aprokos* time to pick color o! grin grin
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
kitty kat: If that's d case, he no try. Why u go chop soup wey u no like d aroma? I don't blv u joor. She is already havin mornin sickness. Ante-natal here we come gringrin

You know say na interview she go, maybe she didn't really score a very high point, but since she came in from Abuja to meet him in phc, she has no where to go but to finish the interview, stpak1 na man him be, once the fresh fish dey him corner, he has no option than to do pepper soup. So he do the pepper soup, chop, clean mouth.

Now she fell in love, and wants more...but my bros no say she no pass but will get back to her, once him finish with the other applicants.

His thread is still alive and more fishes are still applying.

I like his method Sha,

Where are you love birds...pls, come and dismiss us oh!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hehehe... Man don suffer. My guy don enter Oputa panel.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
2sexy: Hehehe... Man don suffer. My guy don enter Oputa panel.

My dear, I can be very real oh, you know how the industry works....na only men I dey work with so most times I use their language.

Didn't you notice how they deserted their thread as soon as we came in... grin grin

ThankGod, the hormone is not too bad this night as I have the strength for Q&A cheesy
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) @ Vikin very very interestinG analysis. I concur.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 4:08am On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin:

Didn't you notice how they deserted their thread as soon as we came in... grin grin
True talk... double confirmation cheesy cheesy grin grin grin I never doubted as soon as Vikin stepped in. The lady na undercover cop.

At the family section, she made one man run for his life. did guy was claiming holier than thou, calling another woman ashawo, and that he is happily married.

The man actually broke the ice by snooping around on the lady's profile t unearth some facts. Vikin stepped in to beat him at his own game, unearth what seem to be worse than what he called someone else.

The man who claimed to be happily married was at one time looking for a girlfriend on Nairaland even dropped his BB pin. see it here===> https://www.nairaland.com/1128639/mother-inlaw/5#13355711 You read the thread from page 0--10

Vikin, i no like wetin u do that man o shocked shocked. You com give our team mate red card like that.

The guy run and never commented thereafter undecided undecided. But me no gree for the women there. It was a tug of war and an interesting the debate. I think that thread has been my most favourite because I met new friends. It was fun all the way, so much than I have ever experienced at the romance section

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2013
^^^ my opinion in life is no one is perfect. But hen you start this holier than you attitudes it become very annoying.

Meanwhile tell your friend St. Patrick 1 to come and discharge us!

Howdy your own side? Enjoy
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin and Kitty kat do you know you are derailing sexybash's thread? She she said she fell in love with a nairalander and you guys have turned it into stpat1 and escapades discussion.

Are you not supposed to encourage her and give advice on how to go about it. Her happiness should be ur utmost concern and not to bash her for falling in love.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2013
2sexy: Hehehe... Man don suffer. My guy don enter Oputa panel.

This one pass Oputa panel o. I am on the Hot seat
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin:

You know say na interview she go, maybe she didn't really score a very high point, but since she came in from Abuja to meet him in phc, she has no where to go but to finish the interview, stpak1 na man him be, once the fresh fish dey him corner, he has no option than to do pepper soup. So he do the pepper soup, chop, clean mouth.

Now she fell in love, and wants more...but my bros no say she no pass but will get back to her, once him finish with the other applicants.

His thread is still alive and more fishes are still applying.

I like his method Sha,

Where are you love birds...pls, come and dismiss us oh!

Did she tell you she went to ph? And do you know your statement might be insulting to her and I hereby pass a Vote of no confident on you.
Eke yo furo. Aproko. I dey gbadun you sha.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin:

Hmmm na me una dey analyse like this. You seem to know me more than I know myself
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2013
stpat1: Vikin and Kitty kat do you know you are derailing sexybash's thread? She she said she fell in love with a nairalander and you guys have turned it into stpat1 and escapades discussion.

Are you not supposed to encourage her and give advice on how to go about it. Her happiness should be ur utmost concern and not to bash her for falling in love.

Hia Stpat1, I can't bash another lady for falling in love. Tufiakwa!!! I am sincerely happy abt it. Don't mind my teasingg and misschief. I am usually that naughty.

Moreover, If u are the one, we do not need to give her any advice. You have seen her feelinggs as she has expressed it and I expect u to man up and show her the love she desires. She has been matured enuf to express it. You also be matured enuf to nurture it.

I wish u guys d best.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2013

Sexybash where u don run go na. Come update us naaaa. Abi u are busy with ante-natal sessions?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2013
She said she went to PH. Its ur job now to prove Vikin wrong and treat ur lady like a lady. I don't want her calling u and u r not picking. What's that supposed to mean kwanu?
stpat1:

Did she tell you she went to ph? And do you know your statement might be insulting to her and I hereby pass a Vote of no confident on you.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Ehen she be don jasi abi.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2013
stpat1:

sexybash: happy 2013 every one

Please i wanted to ask this question, why is it that those we love most times, dont love us back is it karma or what? i met a girl on my way back from portharcourt yesterday she was stunning and a drop dead diva only we got talking and only for me to find out she is a runs chic and she even told me that her guy got her the air ticket to and fro to see another guy, which is married and she loves this married one more than the single one and am like WTF and mean while i went to see a guy who would not give me 100% love cos he has someone, so i wanted to ask why is it that we i dont get the LOVE we give in return (CANDID RESPONSE PLEASE)

Time of quote
Love by sexybash: 9:28am On Jan 08

So now, you explain ,....because I know this post is about you! lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
We are not bashing her but making her see reasons and also make you end what you started.

Pls, don't blush. Ok? Everyone falls in love, she clearly states she is in love with a nairalander, and it's no crime the last time I checked.

Anyway, answer my question!
Did you or did not host our babe?

Be sincere o, today na Sunday o smiley
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:

No mind am, him come here dey form like say him no no wetin him do! Lubish! grin
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin: ^^^ my opinion in life is no one is perfect. But hen you start this holier than you attitudes it become very annoying.

Meanwhile tell your friend St. Patrick 1 to come and discharge us!

Howdy your own side? Enjoy

Vikin I agree. I dont think u did anything wrong on there. I dey fine ooo. Still waiting for u on our last last talk. I just send u another copy now so u can have a look.

Wow.. e don reach like this for here. Na wa o. I just dey importation thread dey brainstorm over some issues.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin: .

Anyway, answer my question!
Did you or did not host our babe?

Be sincere o, today na Sunday o smiley
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink God is watching oooo
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
HEHEHE... WHO SEE U NO RUN EHN VIKIN? undercover cop at it again... ehya
Vikin:

Time of quote

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
2sexy:

Vikin I agree. I dont think u did anything wrong on there. I dey fine ooo. Still waiting for u on our last last talk. I just send u another copy now so u can have a look.

Wow.. e don reach like this for here. Na wa o. I just dey importation thread dey brainstorm over some issues.

I will check it out, had not been so strong these past few days.

You wan begin import? Igbo man! Hahaha....
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin:

eyha... kpele. I can wait till you are strong enough. Wetin man go do na... i love making money. d thing dey my blood even though I no grow up among igbos.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin:

Time of quote

If you knew u had so much investigative instincts, why did you not join the police CID or EFCC instead of trailing ppl on NL and hitting the wrong nails in the wrong woods.
U are only speculative u know
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin, I'll recommend you set up ur own version of Cheaters program in Nigeria or ur own Jerry springler or Jenny Jones show.

You can make some money off your hubby u know. Now gett off my back before I change my mind angryVikin, I'll recommend you set up ur own version of Cheaters program in Nigeria or ur own Jerry springler or Jenny Jones show.

You can make some money off your hubby u know. Now gett off my back before I change my mind
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
Vikin:

U no understand 2sexy, na babe him dey plan to import. I thot idowuogbo say u be don jasi
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
stpat1:

U no understand 2sexy, na babe him dey plan to import. I thot idowuogbo say u be don jasi

Carry go jor, nothing do you! cheesy

You just confirmed my thought. I wish you well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Awka Whatsapp Hookup Group / If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here / Le Traitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.