Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander (6156 Views)

Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2013
kponke denge: Ode go n look for a husband ur mate are all married wit kids, n u r here fulling urself wit online stuff ediot
my guy you dey vex say no be you wink coolabeg go hug transformer
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2013
Vikin:

That would be his aim, but if he didn't really fancy the OP, then he will be forced to do otherwise. Which I suspect it's the case.

For him not to be picking her calls.. Him don chop clean mouth grin
na wa oh you analysis na die
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2013
stpat1: Vikin, I'll recommend you set up ur own version of Cheaters program in Nigeria or ur own Jerry springler or Jenny Jones show.

You can make some money off your hubby u know. Now gett off my back before I change my mind angryVikin, I'll recommend you set up ur own version of Cheaters program in Nigeria or ur own Jerry springler or Jenny Jones show.

You can make some money off your hubby u know. Now gett off my back before I change my mind
na dis one them dey call by force merger, how come no one is talking about MR CORK
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Vikin!!!!!! Lmfao!!! U don Jasi mehn... Spat1 don do d okoro ojoro. grin
LMFAO WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST KPATAKPATA NA DRAW,
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2013
kitty kat: Sexybash, have u missed ur period?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2013
Vikin: What's the latest?
As STpak1 enter this thread, the thread just die naturally...sexybash, I hope he didn't threaten you. Keep speaking your mind am sure he listens.

Stpak1, come and finish what you have started jor, or you guys have taken it offline.

Lets know o! cheesy
undecided kiss
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2013
sexybash:
na dis one them dey call by force merger, how come no one is talking about MR CORK

In that case, it either my guy stpat1 or Mr. C0ck.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2013
2sexy: True talk... double confirmation cheesy cheesy grin grin grin I never doubted as soon as Vikin stepped in. The lady na undercover cop.

At the family section, she made one man run for his life. did guy was claiming holier than thou, calling another woman ashawo, and that he is happily married.

The man actually broke the ice by snooping around on the lady's profile t unearth some facts. Vikin stepped in to beat him at his own game, unearth what seem to be worse than what he called someone else.

The man who claimed to be happily married was at one time looking for a girlfriend on Nairaland even dropped his BB pin. see it here===> https://www.nairaland.com/1128639/mother-inlaw/5#13355711 You read the thread from page 0--10

Vikin, i no like wetin u do that man o shocked shocked. You com give our team mate red card like that.
na only STPAT 1 dey live for PHC they say good things come for those who wait,those who laff last laff the most until den fingers crossed

The guy run and never commented thereafter undecided undecided. But me no gree for the women there. It was a tug of war and an interesting the debate. I think that thread has been my most favourite because I met new friends. It was fun all the way, so much than I have ever experienced at the romance section
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2013
2sexy:

2sexy 2sexy e fit be you oh
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2013
[quote author=Vikin]

You know say na interview she go, maybe she didn't really score a very high point, but since she came in from Abuja to meet him in phc, she has no where to go but to finish the interview, stpak1 na man him be, once the fresh fish dey him corner, he has no option than to do pepper soup. So he do the pepper soup, chop, clean mouth.

Now she fell in love, and wants more...but my bros no say she no pass but will get back to her, once him finish with the other applicants.

His thread is still alive and more fishes are still applying.

I like his method Sha,
i laugh in hispanics, mo da ron
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2013
wink
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2013
sexybash:
2sexy 2sexy e fit be you oh
but I no dey PH na... na pluto I dey o
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Loolz... Ante-natal ke? Spat1 wia shakabula nau... Abi he no wear? * gathers d association of aprokos* time to pick color o! grin grin
no be only colours na fifthy shades of colours LOL
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
2sexy:

she don give una clue now abi
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
[quote author=sexybash][/quote]

how do you know that more fishes are still applying? na so them tell you?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
sexybash: (1)nairaland Crack me up and give me diffrent views about issues

(2)Nairaland make me worryless and act more
(3)Nairaland find my best bud and Made me fall in love again
(4)Girls like Idowu,Vikins,kittykat,and debreif08,guys like mr cork, 2sexy grin(Beef where that guy dey sef lipsrsealed) and STPAT1 grin cheesy smiley make me love nairaland every day
Thanks All

VIKIN... YOU WERE RIGHT!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
No mind sexybash. U Wan use our head play.

2sexy:

VIKIN... YOU WERE RIGHT!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
sexybash:
no be only colours na fifthy shades of colours LOL
i lurvee ur persona. oga stpat, treat her rite o! wink *sprinkles baby dust*
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin grin
Idowuogbo:
i lurvee ur persona. oga stpat, treat her rite o! wink *sprinkles baby dust*
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
kitty kat: No mind sexybash. U Wan use our head play.

The evidence is that simile
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
Eyah! smiley smiley

Love in the air!

Stpak1 take am easy o, she is very fragile, i know person like you na hard man! If i hear story ehn....you are in trouble. Be warned! tongue
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
2sexy:

VIKIN... YOU WERE RIGHT!

How far you na! Lol

U never see ya own?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Have u gguys seen her new thread? Cld she pr?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
kitty kat: Have u gguys seen her new thread? Cld she pr?
olofofo! kai! grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Vikin:

How far you na! Lol

U never see ya own?
me?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
kitty kat: Have u gguys seen her new thread? Cld she pr?

She wish! I said it, te guy na badt guy...him use rubber band tie the cd grin
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Vikin, I suspect say that guy na either ur bros or ur ex!
Vikin:

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na wa ooo. This women will kill me... my belle grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
undecided
Vikin:

Idowuogbo:
olofofo! kai! grin grin grin
2sexy: The evidence is that simile
I laaugh i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ language God una no go kill person (so does it mean cos I spoke about preggers its me?)You guys are needed i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ hollywood, I D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ seek ernerst advice from nairalanders which I got A̲̅
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
kitty kat: Vikin, I suspect say that guy na either ur bros or ur ex!

For wia! grin

You know we work with guys a lot, so I know him type! cheesy

Don't start forming here kitty kat. You know what am talking about!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
sexybash: undecidedI laaugh i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ language God una no go kill person (so does it mean cos I spoke about preggers its me?)You guys are needed i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ hollywood, I D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ seek ernerst advice from nairalanders which I got A̲̅

We are all here contributing our own quota. Besides what makes you think we were talking about you! undecided

Don't worry, everything will go on fine! But that your friend is NOT pregnant! Tell her I said so!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
No mind me just being naughty. Ofcourse I get u
Vikin:

For wia! grin

You know we work with guys a lot, so I know him type! cheesy

Don't start forming here kitty kat. You know what am talking about!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Awka Whatsapp Hookup Group / If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here / Le Traitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.