Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! (36447 Views)

Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by elettrodad(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
Would you please Ms. Inked show me your piercings? I will swap it with my tatooes tongue.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by 190: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2011
Inkerd did u pierce your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by InkedNerd(f): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
elettrodad:

Would you please Ms. Inked show me your piercings? I will swap it with my tatooes tongue.

lol, do you actually have a tattoo or are you just trying to get a peak of my piercing? grin

190:

Inkerd did u pierce your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My what? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Omolola1(f): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2011
Tattoos are actually in a way romantic!!

but i can't have it on my body
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by elettrodad(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2011
@Inked: you take the risk and show, wink . Really, I got one tatoo and planned two others.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by 190: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
Inky

Your ermm ermm, sensitive  shocked  shocked

ermmm ear yes i meant your sensitive ear
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by BABE3: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2011
Tatto ko, Tribal Marks ni!
@OP, thanks for the persuasion! Its a free world!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by InkedNerd(f): 1:38am On Mar 19, 2011
elettrodad:

@Inked: you take the risk and show,   wink . Really,  I got one tatoo and planned two others.

lol me? You made the offer remember? wink

190:

Inky

My ears? Uh huh, sure tongue embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by CrudeOil2(m): 1:48am On Mar 19, 2011
190:

Inky

Inked_Nerd:

My ears? Uh huh, sure tongue embarassed
[/size][/font]

I think he meant vaginá. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by InkedNerd(f): 5:36am On Mar 19, 2011
Crude Oil:

I think he meant vaginá. lipsrsealed

lol, no mind am. I know what he meant, I just wanted to hear him say it grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by 190: 6:08am On Mar 19, 2011
I wanted 2 say ear

why put lies on me!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by InkedNerd(f): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2011
190:

I wanted 2 say ear

why put lies on me!

Uh huh, sure you did tongue wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by 190: 6:11am On Mar 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Uh huh, sure you did tongue wink

how why quote wat ever crossed my mind on my head shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by InkedNerd(f): 6:15am On Mar 19, 2011
190:

how why quote wat ever crossed my mind on my head shocked shocked

Huh?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by 190: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2011
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by InkedNerd(f): 6:20am On Mar 19, 2011
Wettin now? Chineke, you've been mad all week embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by isold: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
i like the tattoo that katy perry has in California girls wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by wefixit: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
Siena: Hmm, I think tattoos are relative. Some CAN be attractive, as long as they're small and discreet.

Massive tattoos on exposed parts of the body, can be regarded by some as offensive, depending on what they display.

Certain jobs too could be denied those with large tattoos, on parts of the body, not covered by clothing, especially corporate positions.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by sparkleRed(f): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2013
Mern! I luv tattoos...gat one on my wrist 3 stars. Vewi pwetti
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by carlos1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Sirop: at poster? do you have a tattoo? It is sexy when a man has a tattoo of my name on his body stating that his body is my property?

an what about wen u both quarel and den seperate 4 good, He would tear his skin off abi? Haba! I can't try such.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Wantedola(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nobody even post any pictures for someone to see examples self sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Strange Love / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.