Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! (36449 Views)

Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Busta(f): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2008
adeboo:

I like tatoos but i hate needles.

I want the henna ones that last for like 5 years, i want one on ma ankle though like a flower or butterfly.
I like tatoos on men though i i don't like it too bogus.

I like the one Nicole Ritchie has on her ankle its a rosary.

That is exactly the kind of tattoo that i have, except that, instead of a cross . . mine was heart shaped . . resting on the top of my feet. i'll take the picture and put it on here.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Scarlett(f): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2008
No way! to permanent ones!
I am not myopic, these things will tell on later!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by deola1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2008
Sirop
at poster? do you have a tattoo? It is sexy when a man has a tattoo of my name on his body stating that his body is my property?

of course i do, don't mind doin it for u grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Silky4u: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2008
tatoo on the clit?? is that even possible
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Seun(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2008
It is sexy when a man has a tattoo of my name on his body stating that his body is my property?
It is not sexy, it is stupid, because your partner's body does not belong to you.

Wearing a tattoo is like stapling a beautiful gown or suit to your body. Permanently. It's just silly and shortsighted.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by buzzgonz(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2008
I concur,infact you have said it all. cool
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by idupaul: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2008
@seun

JUST BE AWARE YOU ARE DEVELOPING DICTATORIAL TENDENCIES ON NAIRA LAND, MEN FREEDOM OF SPEECH MEANS NOTHING TO YOU AGAIN, THEN Y DID U EVEN START THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE, RE CHECK UR STANCE B4 IT BECOMES LATE.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by kelvincreg(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2008
who told u so it only make them
look like prostitude
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by kelvincreg(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2008
busta what is the deffrence between tatoo and niddle
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by dee02(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2008
@deola 1

travel all the way to Barcelona for a tattoo?

chill now, unless ur disguising ur location then fair enough,

Has anyone seen the Tattoo on dat razz Oge Okoye?eeew, she disgusts me!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Frizy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2008
I think girls having tatoos makes them look bitchy grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2008
pls what is tatoo
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by exboy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2008
the best "tatoo"?
got get one on your cheeks
contact the oldwoman in your village who dissects cheeks in the name of tribal marks
make sure she uses unsterilised instruments
and phew
u become the latest omo elepa lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by jookco(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2008
Go get a Tupac tattoo on your fucking chest a
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2008
am planning on getting 1 its gon be a dove on my neck n a lil inscription on my arm sumtin like *God loves me* will post it up when i don get am
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by ronkybaby(f): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2008
No Ink, No Entry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by chukz4real(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2008
I hate tattoos a great deal. Outside that, its a sin in the site of the Almighty God. Check ur bible very well, read thru the book of Exodus,
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by jidobaba(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2008
do it now, regret later. das all
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Blatant: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2008
Tattoos

Please cover your whole body with tattoos and while you're at it please also pierce every part of your body.

If oyinbo no dey do am, we for dey yab any black man wey do am.

yeye rolling
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by shakespere: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2008
@seun
It is not sexy, it is stupid, because your partner's body does not belong to you.

Wearing a tattoo is like stapling a beautiful gown or suit to your body. Permanently. It's just silly and shortsighted.

who are you to say somebody's fantasy is stupid, she does not really mean owing the body, its kind of give her more confidence that the body belongs to her only or even whatever its neither silly or shortsighted, its just something somebody feels. you must have ur own fantasy no matter how weird or stupid others may think it is. if you have a girl friend or boyfriend, u just want to beleive that body belongs to only u, the fact that it is shared is turture to some people.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Echidime(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2008
It is lovely and seductive when it is design right in the Virgina
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by dosituga: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2008
, as for me and my luving household,tatoo shall never be part of us.Its sign of gross irresponsibility and lack confidence.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by mellow(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2008
To your Tent o Isreal. what ia\s in it for me if you all have got tatoos? After all

it didn't just start, ask the Yorubaman or woman.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Busta(f): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2008
When will all this mentality end?

The fact that some people dispise tattoos or made up your minds never to get it, that is your own stance and that does not mean that u shld condemn does that have it or those that love it. everyman to his own . . .  and i don't need to like what u like and you don't need to like what i like. What do u think white people think or say when they see nigerians with tribal marks? they don't judge them? they don't deny them visa or association because of that? All this unneccessay condemnation is what is dividing nigeria.

@seun,
when did u become God to start judging people because they have tattoos?
if u don't like it, u don't like it. no need to start reigning abuses.

chukz4real:

I hate tattoos a great deal. Outside that, its a sin in the site of the Almighty God. Check your bible very well, read through the book of Exodus,
mind quoting the passage?

jidobaba:

do it now, regret later. das all
how do u know that? u ain't me

chisco82:

please what is tatoo
body art

Frizy:

I think girls having tatoos make them look bitchy grin

kelvincreg:

who told u so it only make them
look like prostitude
Thats your own view/mentality

kelvincreg:

busta what is the deffrence between tatoo and niddle
body art and . . . u mean needles?

dosituga:

, as for me and my luving household,tatoo shall never be part of us.Its sign of gross irresponsibility and lack confidence.
anotha mentality, since when did tattoos become the basis of responsiblilty and confidence?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by dtwsola(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2008
Tattoos just look silly, especially on blacks. I think most people will regret getting them when they are older and wiser. I see nothing attractive in them.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by princeonx: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2008
what if I get one that says

F**K Tattoos LOVERS

After all na my body and na watin I like I write in the name of Ta-2
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by topkin(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2008
I think i like tatoos on ladies especially when it on the chest area. It's always sexy, smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by cutensexxy(f): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2008
i have one on my arm with my fiance name and my name in a heart, very sexy, and also another one on my chest i think they are sexy on a man but not too many, my fiance is about to get one with my name on his chest, goes to show how much he loves me as hes a 9ja man and doesnt have any, to each its own as far as tatoos go , every1 has thier on beliefs but i feel u shouldnt condemn ppl that have one or like them, its a personal choice,
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Gamine(f): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2008
No way

sexy ko

skexi ni
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by buzzgonz(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2008
Gamine the tatoo girl cheesy cheesy cheesy Singing FAZE Track "tatoo girls"
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by lailai2(m): 12:44am On Mar 05, 2008
i gat no opinion but the one ma galfriend got which was my name on her bum wasn't pretty in my eyes
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 4:06am On Mar 05, 2008
I think girls having tatoos make them look bitchy
[/font]I wonder what type of mentality you have

please what is tatoo
[font=Garamond]What planet are you from

I hate tattoos a great deal. Outside that, its a sin in the site of the Almighty God. Check your bible very well, read through the book of Exodus,
[Why do you people love to bring Gods name in irrelevant issue and stop misinterpretation of the bible if you do not know it.

Too many hypocrites oh Nairaland, and are you God because i don't know who gave you the audacity to criticize others people actions

Some people brain works like a fish one embarassed embarassed embarassed, and you need to enlighten yourself/thinking and get out of that stupid mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49