Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean (35253 Views)

She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? / 6 Signs Your Ex Still Loves You / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Alert(f): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2008
what does he really wants?

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by TOYOSI20(f): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2008
He is probably trying to figure out what's going on with u

Like if you've got someone in your life right now, and if not,

he might want u back. wink
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
If he still calls you and you 'don't like him' then you are clearly not strong enough to stand your ground and say

'IT IS O-V-E-R
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Encomium(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2008
Simply sending a signal to you either for good or for bad. It now depends on you to react positively or negatively.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by omega25red(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2008
he is probably not over you and he might try to use the friendhip thing to get back in your good graces
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Busta(f): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2008
Alert:

what does he really wants?

I don't think anyone on NL can answer that for u.

why not confront him and ask him wat he really wants?
if he says he wants u back, ask ursef if u really want him back.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by ifyalways(f): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2008
@busta well said.
@poster,its your job to find out and mine to know cheesy
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by RDynamite(f): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2008
So, he shouldn't call you again because he's ur ex? undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Busta(f): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ifyway

how u been and where've u been hiding? tongue
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by almondjoy(f): 1:58am On Feb 27, 2008
Nothing at all.  Just means "they" still value me as a person!  We are all happily or unhappily married.  No one gives a damn.  Just enjoy talking to each other once in a while! cool I want nothing.  As far as what they want?  That is their business.

Just need free real estate/accounting/travel/legal advise once in a while.  Can't really help me in the bedroom. wink

Besides, they are the best friends to have.  Too old to make new ones. No hidden agenda, no hard feelings.  Just called good ol' plain maturity.

Shaggin'?  Off limits!  Can't afford to ruin the constant attention I get! kiss  I will keep the flirting part, while ma pants stay up and zipped and watch them salivate. tongue
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Usiola(m): 2:07am On Feb 27, 2008
he has excess creidt units on his phone
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by tempestous: 2:20am On Feb 27, 2008
Usiola:

ROTFLMAO. . . abi o tongue

@post
means he's still thinking abt you. . .and he still has a soft spot for you. but at most cases, he just calls to annoy you, my ex still calls. all i have to do is press the end button on my phone and i hear no more grin
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:50am On Feb 27, 2008
Usiola:

lmfao . . . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by NeoBlack(m): 4:26am On Feb 27, 2008
Not that bad, maybe Second Chance can be able to take over.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by buzzgonz(m): 4:37am On Feb 27, 2008
Whats a babe shocked too cute kiss
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by LordReed(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2008
I still call n chat wit my Ex's. Means

I still like em

I still value em as friends

I miss em

But I dont think I can handle going back to them cos it just feels funny.

However as some guys will say once ur shagger, so u have to b on guard to make sure he is not on the prowl for some a$$.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by ngojoygurl(f): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2008
Try to know why he or she is calling u frist, then decide
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Dalby(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2008
Depends on how you guys parted ways wink
You probably left the door slightly open for possibilities lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by jkpretty(f): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2008
Don't get ur mind bugged on why he's calling u back.

That he is calling u at all shows he values u & has maybe seen ur worth.

The kind of relationship u had previously will tell, what he actually wants back.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by iice(f): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2008
It could be anything undecided
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by opokonwa(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2008
Perhaps you should ask him.

My ex and I still talk even after she got married and now with a kid.
Her husband too is very comfortable with me.
I see no probs with that if both intentions are not suspicious.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Gbemilekej(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2008
Hi,
If you have up to 3 years cleaning experience and you are living around Lekki axis, kindly send your CV to Job@rpfacilities@gmail.com or contact@rpfacilitlies.com for a cleaning job in August - December 2022

Thank you.
GA
+234 912 683 5976
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Eclairs: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2008
Simply sending a signal to you either for good or for bad. It now depends on you to react positively or negatively.

@ omega25red.

True say.

@posta, it depends.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Nautillus(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2008
iice:

It could be anything undecided
Sincerely . . . keep it open . . . .it could be a bunch off stuff . . . . .or nothing!!!
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by deola1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2008
u're missed. ur touch, ur ,
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by banni: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2008
Ask him.Why are you still calling ?You know its over?

Some people no hear word.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by squirrel20(f): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2008
HE/SHE MISSES YOU VERY MUCH AND STILL VALUES YOUR FRIENDSHIP.
STILL IN TOUCH WITH MY EX AND HE IS IN A VERY VERY HAPPY RELATIONSHIP NOW.(I GUESS)
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by tommyex(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2008
Mayb wants u back for some reason. . . .,
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by eldee(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2008
It could mean he's mature enough to still be your friend.
Your ex could become ur closest friend if you both are mature cuz u know so much about each other.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by software(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2008
If its a guy that calls his ex gf, it could be he wants to come back,

BUT

If the reverse was the case, i.e the girl calling, I GO RUN OO, cheesy grin
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by nikky007(f): 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2008
opokonwa:

Perhaps you should ask him.

My ex and I still talk even after she got married and now with a kid.
Her husband too is very comfortable with me.
I see no probs with that if both intentions are not suspicious.

why do u still call her despite the fact that she is married, can't u leave her alone.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by sweetpie23: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2009
use your head fago it means he cares tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Surprise Trip To Italy & A Marriage Proposal (Photos) / When you want a man other ladies desire. / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.