Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day (35254 Views)

These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film / Food That Usually Kill Your Sex Drive / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am not really a big fan of 14 February, over the years have noticed some occurrences that take place after st. valentines day

1). debt
Some (broke)guys will borrow money from their room mate, church members course mate etc
After spending some quality time your babe or boy friend you'll wake up the next day to realize you're in debt.

2). Hangover
After drinking and having fun all night, you'll wake the next morning to feel a sharp pain in your head stomach ache, head ache etc

3. Pregnancy
This one is for sure, many ladies will carry a nine month assignment after valentines day, so ladies be smart and play your game with caution.

4. Breakups
Some ladies that came back with their ex, or the ones who agreed to date a guy that have been pestering them for so long so that they'll get a valentines day treat will breakup with their bf after valentines day.
I weep for guys that fall in this category

5. Many people will become broke
Your 1 month feeding money you used it to buy gifts and take your girlfriend out, guy from 15 to 28 waiting you go eat?

Guys and ladies go out have fun but as you all know to much of everything is bad thread with care

Composed---by---samflexxy

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
And the morale of ua threead is? angry

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Brymo: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Is it only five, i though it is more than five.
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by tosyne2much(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
5. Loss of virginity cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
share love not s3x

don't go extra miles to please

don't take too much of alcohol

29 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
what's the moral of all the thread been created in romance section?

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
nice one op!!!

cheesy
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by valmunich(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Those that will go with Bugga and wake up in a new danfo cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
diddydiva:
nice one op!!!

cheesy
thank you sis

Happy val
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
samflexxy:
thank you sis

Happy val
same here grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
U compose it well brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
wristwatch:
U compose it well brother.

thank you bro

Happy val
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
diddydiva:

share love not s3x

don't go extra miles to please

don't take too much of alcohol

I dnt drink and I dnt smoke but I luv eating cats secretly becos of ma status as a man of god cheesy
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
I dnt drink and I dnt smoke but I luv eating cats secretly becos of ma status as a man of god cheesy

grin grin

eating cats got me laughing.

no eat anyhow cats ooooo
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin

eating cats got me laughing.

no eat anyhow cats ooooo
amu always careful in cat minstry
Dota in de lord believe u me I eat assorted cats not local cats like kingtom and iceberylin do embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by KingTom(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
Dota in de lord believe u me I eat assorted cats not local cats like kingtom and iceberylin do embarassed
Enwe! grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingTom:
Enwe! grin
AJA I tink say u hibernate becos of valntine
If I call u stingy man I de hype u
U be aradite grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#runs out of thread
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by KingTom(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
AJA I tink say u hibernate becos of valntine
If I call u stingy man I de hype u
U be aradite grin
Ewu! I am spending val day with the orphans grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
diddydiva:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#runs out of thread
*drags her from her behind*
Amu not tru with u angry
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seein condoms everywher undecided
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingTom:
Ewu! I am spending val day with the orphans grin
see yerima oh gringrin shocked shocked
Hope dos orphans small small gals no dey among de orphans shocked
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
*drags her from her behind*
Amu not tru with u angry
what I do embarassed

what does want from me angry
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by KingTom(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
see yerima oh gringrin shocked shocked
Hope dos orphans small small gals no dey among de orphans shocked
You be confirmed cow grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
diddydiva:

what I do embarassed

what does want from me angry
I want to minister unto u cheesy kiss
De way ua mins3 is now I dnt like it, so dota of zion elevate ma status quo so dat I can move ua mins3 to a greater height cheesy
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingTom:
You be confirmed cow grin
agreed if na cow go cus problem but na tru I dey yarn shaa grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by alexlee50: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
Be wise, love is not shown in 1day.
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by KingTom(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
agreed if na cow go cus problem but na tru I dey yarn shaa grin
What are you saying undecided
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingTom:
What are you saying undecided
common sense suppose tell u wetin I type grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
I want to minister unto u cheesy kiss
De way ua mins3 is now I dnt like it, so dota of zion elevate ma status quo so dat I can move ua mins3 to a greater height cheesy
thanks cheesy

but I don't want you to minister unto me oooo grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by KingTom(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
common sense suppose tell u wetin I type grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by damseyl(f): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable / Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.