Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

University Courses That Are Waste Of Time - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / University Courses That Are Waste Of Time (89531 Views)

**MUST READ** Four University Courses Scrap / Free IT Courses That Will Enhance Career / Doing A Phd Is Often A Waste Of Time, Says The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Courses That Are Waste Of Time by EmmyDe25(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
Na thunder go fire d yansh of d person wey mention mascum.
Re: University Courses That Are Waste Of Time by engrlarex(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2013
U see d law of courses in nigeria states dat..NO COURSES IS IRRELEVANT OR WASTED PROVIDED DAT UR CONNECTIONS AND LIKS IS ALREADY ON GROUND OR CONSTANT...OR UR PARENTS GET MOUTH AND LEG....even if u read Cementary Management or soil science ure safe...9ja don spoil...
Re: University Courses That Are Waste Of Time by engrlarex(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2013
U see d law of courses in nigeria states dat..NO COURSES IS IRRELEVANT OR WASTED PROVIDED DAT UR CONNECTIONS AND LINKS IS ALREADY ON GROUND OR CONSTANT...OR UR PARENTS GET MOUTH AND LEG....even if u read Cementary Management or soil science ure safe...9ja don spoil...
Re: University Courses That Are Waste Of Time by Idrismusty97(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
EmmyDe25: Na thunder go fire d yansh of d person wey mention mascum.
lol...I see ur course is mention.Anyway the truth wil come out when u start looking 4 job.

1 Like

Re: University Courses That Are Waste Of Time by EnyiBlaze(m): 4:35am On Jan 16, 2013
Jibsonified:

Its absolutely useless enlightening some1 with no understanding and insight..its like throwing ones pearl before swine..u trampled it under ur feet and turn around to rip me open...dirty underwear indeed.. b4 u made ur generalised comment about the worth of a course in Nigeria from a 1 or 2 cases.. why not give d full detail of what d person is actually doin.. cos what u juz did is 2 disillusion people with wrong conclusions.. Dont U know that some peeps have knowledge as well as passion... A person's passion may b quite different from what he studied in schl...dont u know some peeps go ahead to get professional certificate in a different course entirely?.. juz because it appears that person has wasted his/her tym doin a course that doesnt relate to his/her eventual profession does not mean that d course is useless! .. my point earlier simply state that a microbiologist is rlevant to d petroleum field..not ur friend..ofcos I don't know what he's doing there n I dont need to know..Ur accountant guy obviously at that moment in that industry is not an accountant.. I'm sure d company did not employ an accontant to work as a technician..Who says a person cant be of various profession... So my guy d bone of content is not making ur university course relevant but making urself relevant.

Hahhaahahahha my friend why are you angry...? Remember the situation of this country can lure you into anything that you do not initially hope to do. Life is all about understanding and knowing the right aproach to success in everything. If I may ask you, despites the situation of this country, if you own a highly sensitive company that demands the service of a good practitioner in the field who know better than you to manage it...will you give to a practitioner or anybody to mess your bid dream and aspirations in the name of people work anywhere...? All you should do is ''Be Yourself'' do not descriminate any one or any course becuase of numbers of people involved because so many people have not discover them self but run into things that will frustrate them, some even because of peers and parental instructions of doing things against your dream. Remember we are all gifted in our own different ways, your ways are not mine so just know your God to discover your self.
Re: University Courses That Are Waste Of Time by EnyiBlaze(m): 5:10am On Jan 16, 2013
I thank God for we have people in Nigeria that will not like to see black and call it white, all our arguements and reactions are for good. ''No Knowledge is Wasted'' noted but people should discover themselves to know where they belongs for greatness because if you let go what God destined for you for lucrative job of another or...you will regreat it. Know your God, know where you belongs, know the right approach to things, be yourself for the planning of today is the begining of tomorrow. May God help us!
Re: University Courses That Are Waste Of Time by EnyiBlaze(m): 6:05am On Feb 18, 2013
Knowledge is what one can not inherit from you when you are gone...go to the University for KNOWLEDGE not money...and it's only a positive minds set that conquers all, discover your potentials and go for them. Above all use your brain in all situations for safety...! Don't descriminate nor condemn for no knowledge is waste. ''USE YOUR BRAIN''. Don't leave it emty.
Re: University Courses That Are Waste Of Time by Bensonn: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2013
hagma37@yahoo.com:

Was just passing by. i must drop my own piece,you a very big illiterate,how their you call those courses waste of time.

your grammer is not better either, you can conveniently pass for an illiterate
Re: University Courses That Are Waste Of Time by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
chidibond:
. Sharrap there. You talking from an ignorant point of view. These people can best u in their fields and u talking. FYI, i read AEB and applying it IN NIGERIA. Dumb
pls where do u work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / Bankers' Forum / Pay Structure of Most Nigerian companies as at February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.