Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

"Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" (4008 Views)

Lesson For All The "Runz" Babes In Nairaland. / 15 Coded Runz Girls On Nairaland / Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by daryoor(m): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2013
the writer was talking about runz girlz rolling with big boyz, big boyz are serial daters for christ sake who know and understand the game very well even better than the runz chic, the kind of guyz that fall prey are the ones that got wealth later in their life and enter the game late (9ice case is a perfect example).
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by iceblinks: 1:22am On Jan 12, 2013
Caracta:
So a girl that was molested or abused too is a runz girl?
A girl that has made mistakes in the past and turned a new leaf is also a runz girl?
Where do you people get your definitions from?
You even specifically mentioned Nigerian girls, which means there are no runz girls outside Nigeria?
Like seriously, where do you guys come from?
#sighs#
Caracta:
A girl that has made mistakes in the past and turned a new leaf is also a runz girl?
You even specifically mentioned Nigerian girls, which means there are no runz girls outside Nigeria?
#sighs#
Caracta:
#sighs#
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by WAM1(f): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2013
The article is actually true on the surface - as in it has an element of truth in it. But like every other thing that is ill gotten or has some scheme or deceit attached -wouldn't hold waters. Yes they do get married and sometimes it seems all perfect and all but the question is how well will the marriages stand the test of time?

A trifling individual who does not have morals or values cannot pretend for long. There's nothing you do in life (good or bad) that does not catch up with you. A lady who does not have anything spiritually or intellectually cannot offer much-as you cannot give what you do not have.

Marriage goes beyond the wedding day and the bedroom -which involves the emotional and the social skills . It has to be sustained mainly by the spiritual .Our lives are in phases - just as the baker knows the right amount of ingredients for a cake to come out right and not in crumbles- is how the phases of our lives prepare us for the next stage.If you don't prepare yourself for that stage you would be working extra hard to make up for it.

So to the good girl. Keep being good- like my grandma would say - you are fetching your water down' . Doing good pays of. You, your relationship, family, kids would reap thereof . Gal 6:9. In the areas good girls could be lacking such as the social and emotional could easily be worked on.

Do not be too much in a hurry - let the potter mold you into his desired plan - whilst his doing this get busy.

2 Likes

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by agitator: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2013
nenergy: This article is calculated at "converting" girls to promiscuity..e nor go work for una! Only lazy men want "ready-made" girls, me i will teach my "good girl" to please me. Good girls for life!

+100 likes

True talk, na so dem take indoctrinate girls to dey wear cloth wey dey display their bre@st as the best fashion. Any girl wey no wear those kind cloth dem class her as local girl and mgbeke.
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2013
kulyie: exactly. You are on point @ poster a friend of mine jisted me of an undergraduate lady that eventually married her sugar daddy.after the lavish wedding ceremony and honeymoon in scotland,little things started cropping up and all that.

one thing led to the other; her husband was always drunk etc,he travels for days and months without informing her of his whereabouts,beats her at the slightest provocation.

she wasn't happy in her marriage but had to pretend outside like the typical nigerian couple that likes pretending that all is well even when people that know them know that all is not well.

anyway whenever the lady advises him of his reckless spendings in strip clubs and bars,he says did you work for my money?afterall you married me for my money so whatever i do with my money is absolutely none of your buisness afterall i spend on you since thats all you want.you say you want money for the latest clothes, cars, gadgets, shoes,jewellery etc,i give you the money so shut the fk up.

bottomline is that,its not just about getting married,its about been happy,fulfilled and at peace with yourself and your other half in the marriage. stop making it look like there is no gain in being a good girl.

like ron kenoly will say,if youre doing bad,keep at it,if youre doing good keep at it,there is no judgement in heaven again,its here on earth we will receieve our judgement.gone are the days human beings receive judgement after they were dead and gone.

At the bolded, well said babe; very well said.

Off topic: babe, abeg paragraph your write-up for easy perusal. Packing everything together makes reading difficult and uninteresting. It's not that difficult if you could just give it a try you know. I've done it for you in the quoted above, thanks!
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

At the bolded, well said babe; very well said.

Off topic: babe, abeg paragraph your write-up for easy perusal. Packing everything together makes reading difficult and uninteresting. It's not that difficult if you could just give it a try you know. I've done it for you in the quoted above, thanks!
thanks girlie,correction noted :*
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Shugamania(f): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
Caracta: It is not how far but how well. It is not about getting married, it's about STAYING married.

Thank u ma'am, end of discussion.
Op, It's a common phenomenon, true...probably because When a runz girl finally decides to settle down she'll settle for whatever offer she gets and get married as soon as possible so the runz girl tag can be dispelled and she can show the world that she can get married too - despite her way of life. A good girl on the other hand is willing to wait, she wants a husband she can have a future with not just someone to put a ring on her finger so she can be called 'mrs something'. Hence, she's content with taking it slow and confident enough to wait till she finds what she's looking for. What's d rush? It is not how far, but how well.

1 Like

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by victorian(f): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
And most runs girls, that are not fetish, have ended up dead through ritualistic attempts made from rich or average guys... While the good girls in quote are safe in their parents house or happily married to a good and peaceful man, in most cases.. It's better to be safe , than to be sorry... U live life once, no duplicates.
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by dmcdad: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
victorian: And most runs girls, that are not fetish, have ended up dead through ritualistic attempts made from rich or average guys... While the good girls in quote are safe in their parents house or happily married to a good and peaceful man, in most cases.
Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You / 10 Innocent Words And Their Unbelievably Dirty Origins / See The Reaction Of This Kid When He Met His Grandpa Twin For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.