Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Salvation Is Of The Jews. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Is Of The Jews. (4766 Views)

Is It True Our Salvation Is Really A Free Gift? No Strings? / Salvation Is Simply Joinning Christianity If You Were A Muslim Or Atheist / 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Joagbaje you say christ broke the law, but I say he was blameless and obeyed the law to the very end this is expressly confirmed by scripture (all of yashua's actions)

Not only are you ignoring his obviouse actions you are also PRESUMING to know why he is acting the way he is (a dangerouse stance)

The people followed him everywhere, remember the sermon on the mount? so if he wanted he could have set up his own synagouge to enable him evangelise more quickly and broadly. abi how you see am?

I dont think so, as we can see by his actions that he chose to obey the set down establishement the only difference being the type of sacrifce offerd

Joagbaje so

1. If a man Harvests food to eat from his garden on the sabbath he has sinned?

2. A doctor heals a sick person on the sabbath he has sinned?

3.being lord of the sabbath means to disregards the sabbath?

Before you answer remember these were the interpretations the pharasees used in thier korban judgments

Peace love and joy!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
Joagbaje pls

1. Can I have your commentry on math 5:17 it is way overdue

2. Also you have not answerd my VERY DIRECT question. WHAT IS THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNANCE OF THE 1000YR KINGDOM OF CHRIS

Peace love and joy!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
We give thanks for all participation.

Joagbaje I can see that you have finally come to a halt, it was good reasoning with you.

Peace love and joy!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by Joagbaje(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
MostHigh: Joagbaje you say christ broke the law, but I say he was blameless and obeyed the law to the very end this is expressly confirmed by scripture (all of yashua's actions)

Not only are you ignoring his obviouse actions you are also PRESUMING to know why he is acting the way he is (a dangerouse stance)

The law of the sabbath was not binding on him. He spoke for himself.

The people followed him everywhere, remember the sermon on the mount? so if he wanted he could have set up his own synagouge to enable him evangelise more quickly and broadly. abi how you see am?. I dont think so, as we can see by his actions that he chose to obey the set down establishement

Jesus was born under the law. Certain things were customary and part of the life they lived . But he was not under obligation to the law . He rather came with a higher law.

Joagbaje so

1. If a man Harvests food to eat from his garden on the sabbath he has sinned?

2. A doctor heals a sick person on the sabbath he has sinned?

YES

3.being lord of the sabbath means to disregards the sabbath?

Read it in other translations .

Matthew 12:8
For I, the Messiah, am master even of the Sabbath. "

Matthew 12:8
The Son of Man is no lackey to the Sabbath; he's in charge. "
Before you answer remember these were the interpretations the pharasees used in thier korban judgments

]
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by Joagbaje(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
MostHigh: Joagbaje pls

1. Can I have your commentry on math 5:17 it is way overdue

2. Also you have not answerd my VERY DIRECT question. WHAT IS THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNANCE OF THE 1000YR KINGDOM OF CHRIS

Peace love and joy!!!

Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets:I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

His purpose was not the eliminating the law . But rather he is the fulfillment of what the law foreshadow . That means when the real comes the shadow automatically goes. You may enjoy the aroma of a food but when the food finally comes ,you don't need the aroma again. The food didnt come to kill the aroma . The food just takes its rightful place . And by that the aroma is layer aside.
Ephesians 2:15
Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace

Rom 10:3
. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by Joagbaje(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by Joagbaje(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2013
MostHigh: We give thanks for all participation.

Joagbaje I can see that you have finally come to a halt, it was good reasoning with you.

Peace love and joy!!!

I'm waiting for your response
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2013
1. ''Jesus was born under the law. Certain things were customary and part of the life they lived . But he was not under obligation to the law . He rather came with a higher law.''

If this is true then how come he is teaching the multitudes pure LAW on the mount? joabgaje reason this critically o!

Are you saying he is constant reference to the LAW on the mount was only a guise?

2. ''The law of the sabbath was not binding on him. He spoke for himself.''

JOAGBAJE what is the LAWLESS man LAWLESS about 2 thess 2?? pls educate us.

Can you please educate us on what laws if any were binding on Yashua son of joseph?

Joagbaje There is no law without sin and vice versa

Are you saying in the time of yashua or even now there is no sin in the world?

Is it not from the same LAW you disregard that we are to get insrtuctions in rightousness and obtain reproof?

I have asked before now are you saying yashua is the LAWLESS man of 2 thess 2?

Looks like you have forgotten the instructions of the most high and are following the doctines of MEN

JOAGBAJE WHAT IS THE (CONSTITUTION) OF THE 1000YR KINGDOM OF CHRIST??

peace love and joy
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by Joagbaje(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2013
Can I really know your point. And what you are really driving at.
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
"His purpose was not the eliminating the law . But rather he is the fulfillment of what the law foreshadow . That means when the real comes the shadow automatically goes. You may enjoy the aroma of a food but when the food finally comes ,you don't need the aroma again. The food didnt come to kill the aroma . The food just takes its rightful place . And by that the aroma is layer aside."

LET US BE CAREFULL LEST WE EXHIBIT LAWLESSNESS!!

JOAGBAJE YOU NEVER ANSWERD US YET, ARE YOU CIRCUMSCISED IN THE FLESH OF YOUR FORESKIN AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN?

THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAD AN ISSUE WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS AND TEACHINGS (LAW) is NONE OTHER THAN APOSTLE PAUL

YASHUA BEN JOSEPH AND ALL HIS DESCIPLES OBSERVED THE LAW TO THE END BUT YOU SAY IT WAS ALL A GUISE TO WIN SOULS.

EVEN WHEN IT IS APPARENT THAT THEY OBEYD OUT OF HUMILITY YOU SAY THEY WERE NOT OBLIGATED UNTO THE MOST HIGH, AND COULD CHOOSE TO BE LAWLESS WHENEVER THOSE CHOSE TO

cHRIST OBSERVED THE PASSOVER

IT IS WRITTEN THAT THE PASSOVER IS AN ORDINANCE FOREVER

ALL BIBLE SCHOLARS AGREE THAT THE PASSOVER IS OBSERVED IN THE FUTURE KINGDOM, is passover not part of the law

peace love and joy!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
jOAGBAJE iF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE CONSTITUTION OF THE 1000YR KINGDOM IS JUST SAY SO THEN WE CAN MOVE FOWARD
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
MY POINT IS YOU CANNOT TELL US THE MODE OF GOVERNMENT IN THE 1000YR KINGDOM, MOST LIKELY BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW AND ARE TOO PROUD TO SAY SO.

OR IT COULD BE THAT YOU KNOW BUT ARE RESSISTING THE HOLY SPIRIT.

EITHER WAY WE ARE SURE THAT the ANSWER TO THE QUESTION I HAVE PUT FORTH TO YOU SEVERAL TIMES WILL PUT AWAY ALL DOUBTS

peace love and joy!!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by Joagbaje(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Wonderfully, pls I need 30 mins to be back
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
Take all the time you need.

Peace love and joy!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by Joagbaje(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
MostHigh: 1. ''Jesus was born under the law. Certain things were customary and part of the life they lived . But he was not under obligation to the law . He rather came with a higher law.''

If this is true then how come he is teaching the multitudes pure LAW on the mount? joabgaje reason this critically o!

Are you saying he is constant reference to the LAW on the mount was only a guise

He wasnt teaching the law.he was teaching the principles of the kingdom. You will notice . Jesus always emphasize " the kingdom is like"

2. ''The law of the sabbath was not binding on him. He spoke for himself.''

JOAGBAJE what is the LAWLESS man LAWLESS about 2 thess 2?? pls educate us.

The passage talks about the anti christ .

Can you please educate us on what laws if any were binding on Yashua son of joseph?

Point of correction. Jesus was not son of Joseph

Joagbaje There is no law without sin and vice versa

Are you saying in the time of yashua or even now there is no sin in the world?

There is sin in the world from the fall of Adam until the millennium reign

Is it not from the same LAW you disregard that we are to get insrtuctions in rightousness and obtain reproof?

Righteousness come by faith not from the law

I have asked before now are you saying yashua is the LAWLESS man of 2 thess 2?

Youre theone saying so . The lawless man is going to be the antichrist.

Looks like you have forgotten the instructions of the most high and are following the doctines of MEN

What is the doctrine of men and what is the instruction of the most high

JOAGBAJE WHAT IS THE (CONSTITUTION) OF THE 1000YR KINGDOM OF CHRIST??

Jesus will reign over the earth for 1,000 yrs. with his saints . but What is the point of your question?
]
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by Joagbaje(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
MostHigh: jOAGBAJE iF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE CONSTITUTION OF THE 1000YR KINGDOM IS JUST SAY SO THEN WE CAN MOVE FOWARD

Pls tell us your understanding of the millennial reign. With scriptural reference , and lets move foreward.
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Joagbaje:

Pls tell us your understanding of the millennial reign. With scriptural reference , and lets move foreward.

PLS TELL US YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE MILLENNIAL REIGN. WITH SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE , AND LETS MOVE FOREWARD.
(QUOTE) (REPORT) (LIKE)

THE TEMPLE OF THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM IS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL IN EZEKIEL CHAPTERS 40-44. ALTHOUGH WE WILL NOT GO INTO THE DETAILS HERE, WE WILL MENTION A FEW KEY POINTS. THE GLORY OF THE LORD WILL FILL THE TEMPLE (EZEKIEL 43:5). THE LAW GIVEN BY GOD THROUGH MOSES WILL STILL BE KEPT INCLUDING THE SACRIFICES (EZEKIEL 43:19-27). THE LEVITES WILL STILL MINISTER IN THE TEMPLE (EZEKIEL 44:9-11). THE LAWS AND STATUTES DELIVERED BY MOSES WILL BE OBEYED (EZEKIEL 44:24). EZEKIEL 44:25 AND 31 SHOW FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT SOME DEATH OF PEOPLE AND ANIMALS CAN AND WILL OCCUR IN THE KINGDOM. THE SABBATHS AND FEASTS OF THE ISRAEL WILL STILL BE KEPT INCLUDING THE PASSOVER, THE FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD (EZEKIEL 45:21), AND THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES (EZEKIEL 45:25). IT WILL BE WELL KNOWN BY ALL THAT JESUS CHRIST GAVE HIS LIFE AS THE PERFECT SACRIFICE FOR ALL MANKIND. NONE-THE-LESS, THE PROPHECY REVEALS THAT THE SACRIFICES WILL STILL BE KEPT AND THE LAW OF MOSES STRICTLY FOLLOWED.

“AND YE SHALL BE UNTO ME A KINGDOM OF PRIESTS, AND AN HOLY NATION...” (EX. 19: 6). THIS IS THE FIRST REFERENCE TO THE KINGDOM AS IT IS RELATED TO GOD

"THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS; IT SHALL YET COME TO PASS, THAT THERE SHALL COME PEOPLE, AND THE INHABITANTS OF MANY CITIES: AND THE INHABITANTS OF ONE CITY SHALL GO TO ANOTHER, SAYING, LET US GO SPEEDILY TO PRAY BEFORE THE LORD, AND TO SEEK THE LORD OF HOSTS: I WILL GO ALSO. YEA, MANY PEOPLE AND STRONG NATIONS SHALL COME TO SEEK THE LORD OF HOSTS IN JERUSALEM, AND TO PRAY BEFORE THE LORD. THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS; IN THOSE DAYS IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT TEN MEN SHALL TAKE HOLD OUT OF ALL LANGUAGES OF THE NATIONS, EVEN SHALL TAKE HOLD OF THE SKIRT OF HIM THAT IS A (JEW), SAYING, WE WILL GO WITH YOU: FOR WE HAVE HEARD THAT GOD IS WITH YOU" (ZECHARIAH 8:20-23). PLS NOTE THE WORD JEW HERE

JEREMIAH 31:33-34
33 "BUT THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR MINDS, AND WRITE IT ON THEIR HEARTS; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. 34 "NO MORE SHALL EVERY MAN TEACH HIS NEIGHBOR, AND EVERY MAN HIS BROTHER, SAYING, 'KNOW THE LORD,' FOR THEY ALL SHALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST OF THEM TO THE GREATEST OF THEM, SAYS THE LORD. FOR I WILL FORGIVE THEIR INIQUITY, AND THEIR SIN I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE." PLEASE NOTE THE WORD LAW HERE

GOD HAS MADE PROVISION FOR THE ELECT GENTILES BY GRAFTING THEM WITH PRECEDING BELIEVERS (ROM. 11).

ALTHOUGH GOD ALLOWED ISRAEL TO CHOOSE THEIR KING, GOD SAFEGUARDED THE PRINCIPLE OF KINGSHIP IN A MONARCHICAL GOVERNMENT UNDER KING DAVID (DEUT. 17: 14-20). THE KING WAS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE TO GOD, AND THE PEOPLE WERE NO LESS RESPONSIBLE THAN THEIR KING.

ISAIAH ALSO SAYS, ISAIAH 56:7 “EVEN THEM I WILL BRING TO MY HOLY MOUNTAIN, AND MAKE THEM JOYFUL IN MY HOUSE OF PRAYER. THEIR BURNT OFFERINGS AND THEIR SACRIFICES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON MY ALTAR; FOR MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL NATIONS."

ISA 66:23 "AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS THAT FROM ONE NEW MOON TO ANOTHER, AND FROM ONE SABBATH TO ANOTHER, ALL FLESH SHALL COME TO WORSHIP BEFORE ME," SAYS THE LORD. ISA. 66:23 TEACHES THAT WE WILL KEEP THE SABBATH, IT ALSO TEACHES WE WILL KEEP THE NEW MOON FESTIVAL! THIS IS ON EARTH IN THE MILLENNIUM PERIOD- NOT IN HEAVEN."

THE NEW MOON FESTIVALS, THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES, AND THE SABBATHS, WERE SET TIMES AMONG THE HEBREWS (NOT GENTILES) FOR THE WORSHIP OF GOD; IN THE MILLENNIUM THESE WILL BE USED AS THE REMINDERS FOR THE ASSEMBLY OF WORSHIP AS GOD WILL BE CELEBRATED IN ALL NATIONS.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
Joagbaje:

He wasnt teaching the law.he was teaching the principles of the kingdom. You will notice . Jesus always emphasize " the kingdom is like"
JOAGBAJE YOU HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS BUT LETS STAY FOCUSED. FROM MY OWN REASONING THE WORD PRINCIPLE AND LAW ARE THE SAME THING

PRINCIPLE OF SOUND MEANS LAW GUIDING SOUND GET IT?

The passage talks about the anti christ .

JOAGBAJE THE ANTICHRIST HATES THE LAWS OF GOD HENCE THE TERM LAWLESS MAN. PLEASE NOTE NOT THE LAWS OF ADEFARASI OR OLUKOYA BUT THE LAWS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. AND YOU ARE EXHIBITING THE SAME TRAITS.
JOAGBAJE WHAT COULD BE MORE CARNAL THAN ASSUMING THAT GOD DID NOT MEAN WHAT HE SAID, AND THEN TRYING TO NULLIFY HIS WORD WITH THE DOCTRINE OF MEN
AND WHAT COULD BE MORE SPIRITUAL THAN FAITH, TAKING GOD AT HIS WORD

Point of correction. Jesus was not son of Joseph

JOAGBAJE SO THE BIBLE LIES? JHN 1:45 PHILIP FINDETH NATHANAEL, AND SAITH UNTO HIM, WE HAVE FOUND HIM, OF WHOM MOSES IN THE LAW, AND THE PROPHETS, DID WRITE, JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE SON OF JOSEPH.
SO GENETICALLY YOU SAY YASHUA HAS NO Y CHROMOSOME? THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN ALIEN FROM OUT OF SPACE ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER MET ONE.
IF THIS WERE TRUE THEN WE WOULD ALL BE LOST FOR WE SEE FROM SCRITURE THAT THE PROMISES WERE MADE UNTO DAVID
ACT 2:30 THEREFORE BEING A PROPHET, AND KNOWING THAT GOD HAD SWORN WITH AN OATH TO HIM, THAT OF THE FRUIT OF HIS LOINS, ACCORDING TO THE FLESH, HE WOULD RAISE UP CHRIST TO SIT ON HIS THRONE; WITHOUT A Y CHROMOSOME THIS PROPHECY IS ANNULLED YASHUA WOULD HAVE NO CONNECTION TO DAVID OR EVEN ADAM HENCE THE TERM ALIEN.
LIKE I MENTIONED BEFORE MITHRAISM IS FAR OLDER THAN CHRISTIANITY AND THERE ALSO YOU HAVE THE DEMON CONCEPT OF SON BORN WITH MOTHER BUT FATHERLESS
JUST LIKE ASHTORETH AND BAAL IN SHORT IN MOST PAGAN RELIGIONS IT IS SO, VIRGIN BIRTH IS NOT NEW TO MANKIND.

There is sin in the world from the fall of Adam until the millennium reign

IF YOU ARE CORRECT THEN THERE MUST ALSO BE LAWS TO COUNTERACT THIS SIN LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE WRITTEN YOUR OWN LAWS MAY THE MOST HIGH HELP YOU.

Righteousness come by faith not from the law

I SAID INSTRUCTION IN RIGHTOUSNESS WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE ALL SHARING HERE, THE WORD ABI?

Youre theone saying so . The lawless man is going to be the antichrist.

JOAGBAJE YOU ARE CORRECT BUT REMEMBER THE LAWLESS MAN HAS MORE FOLLOWERS THAN CHRIST NOW AS WE SEE IT, FOR HE IS THE RULER OF THIS WORLD (POLITICAL POWER).
IF HE IS INDEED LAWLESS THEN WHAT ABOUT HIS CHILDREN WILL THEY NOT ALSO BE AGAINST THE LAWS OF THE MOST HIGH?

What is the doctrine of men and what is the instruction of the most high
DOCTRINE OF MEN WOULD INCLUDE THINGS LIKE SUNDAY WORSHIP, DELIVERANCE.... IN OTHER WORDS DOING WHAT THE PASTORS SAY AND FORGETTING CHRISTS WORDS
INSTRUCTIONS OF THE MOST HIGH ARE CONTAINED WITHIN THE BIBLE I WOULD ADVISE YOU READ DEUTRONOMY AGAIN AS A REMINDER

Jesus will reign over the earth for 1,000 yrs. with his saints . but What is the point of your question?

GOOD. LIKE YOU SAID IF HE IS TO REIGN 1000YRS AND WE HAVE SEEN FROM SCRIPTURE THAT THE RULE OR GOVERNMENT WILL BE BASED ON OLD TESTAMENT LAW THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT LIVING LIKE AN ISREALITE NOW
DID YOU NOT HEAR IT WAS SAID OF THE MASTER
MAT 7:23 AND THEN WILL I PROFESS UNTO THEM, I NEVER KNEW YOU: DEPART FROM ME, YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.
JOAGBAJE IF YOU LIVE LFE LIKE YASHUA LIVED HIS THEN SURELY IF HE PASSES YOU ON THE ROAD YOU WILL KNOW HIS FACE

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

]
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by truthislight: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
My friend, what really is your interest? are you a Jew?

You have said a lot of things, but it seems you are trying to bend scriptures to suit a certain doctrin that is not supported by the (bible) new convanant.

MostHigh:

PLS TELL US YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE MILLENNIAL REIGN. WITH SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE , AND LETS MOVE FOREWARD.

THE TEMPLE OF THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM IS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL IN EZEKIEL CHAPTERS 40-44. ALTHOUGH WE WILL NOT GO INTO THE DETAILS HERE, WE WILL MENTION A FEW KEY POINTS. THE GLORY OF THE LORD WILL FILL THE TEMPLE (EZEKIEL 43:5). THE LAW GIVEN BY GOD THROUGH MOSES WILL STILL BE KEPT INCLUDING THE SACRIFICES (EZEKIEL 43:19-27). THE LEVITES WILL STILL MINISTER IN THE TEMPLE (EZEKIEL 44:9-11). THE LAWS AND STATUTES DELIVERED BY MOSES WILL BE OBEYED (EZEKIEL 44:24). EZEKIEL 44:25 AND 31 SHOW FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT SOME DEATH OF PEOPLE AND ANIMALS CAN AND WILL OCCUR IN THE KINGDOM. THE SABBATHS AND FEASTS OF THE ISRAEL WILL STILL BE KEPT INCLUDING THE PASSOVER, THE FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD (EZEKIEL 45:21), AND THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES (EZEKIEL 45:25). IT WILL BE WELL KNOWN BY ALL THAT JESUS CHRIST GAVE HIS LIFE AS THE PERFECT SACRIFICE FOR ALL MANKIND. NONE-THE-LESS, THE PROPHECY REVEALS THAT THE SACRIFICES WILL STILL BE KEPT AND THE LAW OF MOSES STRICTLY FOLLOWED.

“AND YE SHALL BE UNTO ME A KINGDOM OF PRIESTS, AND AN HOLY NATION...” (EX. 19: 6). THIS IS THE FIRST REFERENCE TO THE KINGDOM AS IT IS RELATED TO GOD

"THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS; IT SHALL YET COME TO PASS, THAT THERE SHALL COME PEOPLE, AND THE INHABITANTS OF MANY CITIES: AND THE INHABITANTS OF ONE CITY SHALL GO TO ANOTHER, SAYING, LET US GO SPEEDILY TO PRAY BEFORE THE LORD, AND TO SEEK THE LORD OF HOSTS: I WILL GO ALSO. YEA, MANY PEOPLE AND STRONG NATIONS SHALL COME TO SEEK THE LORD OF HOSTS IN JERUSALEM, AND TO PRAY BEFORE THE LORD. THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS; IN THOSE DAYS IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT TEN MEN SHALL TAKE HOLD OUT OF ALL LANGUAGES OF THE NATIONS, EVEN SHALL TAKE HOLD OF THE SKIRT OF HIM THAT IS A (JEW), SAYING, WE WILL GO WITH YOU: FOR WE HAVE HEARD THAT GOD IS WITH YOU" (ZECHARIAH 8:20-23). PLS NOTE THE WORD JEW HERE

JEREMIAH 31:33-34
33 "BUT THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR MINDS, AND WRITE IT ON THEIR HEARTS; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. 34 "NO MORE SHALL EVERY MAN TEACH HIS NEIGHBOR, AND EVERY MAN HIS BROTHER, SAYING, 'KNOW THE LORD,' FOR THEY ALL SHALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST OF THEM TO THE GREATEST OF THEM, SAYS THE LORD. FOR I WILL FORGIVE THEIR INIQUITY, AND THEIR SIN I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE." PLEASE NOTE THE WORD LAW HERE

GOD HAS MADE PROVISION FOR THE ELECT GENTILES BY GRAFTING THEM WITH PRECEDING BELIEVERS (ROM. 11).

ALTHOUGH GOD ALLOWED ISRAEL TO CHOOSE THEIR KING, GOD SAFEGUARDED THE PRINCIPLE OF KINGSHIP IN A MONARCHICAL GOVERNMENT UNDER KING DAVID (DEUT. 17: 14-20). THE KING WAS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE TO GOD, AND THE PEOPLE WERE NO LESS RESPONSIBLE THAN THEIR KING.

ISAIAH ALSO SAYS, ISAIAH 56:7 “EVEN THEM I WILL BRING TO MY HOLY MOUNTAIN, AND MAKE THEM JOYFUL IN MY HOUSE OF PRAYER. THEIR BURNT OFFERINGS AND THEIR SACRIFICES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON MY ALTAR; FOR MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL NATIONS."

ISA 66:23 "AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS THAT FROM ONE NEW MOON TO ANOTHER, AND FROM ONE SABBATH TO ANOTHER, ALL FLESH SHALL COME TO WORSHIP BEFORE ME," SAYS THE LORD. ISA. 66:23 TEACHES THAT WE WILL KEEP THE SABBATH, IT ALSO TEACHES WE WILL KEEP THE NEW MOON FESTIVAL! THIS IS ON EARTH IN THE MILLENNIUM PERIOD- NOT IN HEAVEN."

THE NEW MOON FESTIVALS, THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES, AND THE SABBATHS, WERE SET TIMES AMONG THE HEBREWS (NOT GENTILES) FOR THE WORSHIP OF GOD; IN THE MILLENNIUM THESE WILL BE USED AS THE REMINDERS FOR THE ASSEMBLY OF WORSHIP AS GOD WILL BE CELEBRATED IN ALL NATIONS.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!!

what is this below? :

MostHigh:
THE TEMPLE OF THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM IS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL IN EZEKIEL CHAPTERS 40-44. ALTHOUGH WE WILL NOT GO INTO THE DETAILS HERE, WE WILL MENTION A FEW KEY POINTS. THE GLORY OF THE LORD WILL FILL THE TEMPLE (EZEKIEL 43:5). THE LAW GIVEN BY GOD THROUGH MOSES WILL STILL BE KEPT INCLUDING THE SACRIFICES (EZEKIEL 43:19-27). THE LEVITES WILL STILL MINISTER IN THE TEMPLE

please, dont contradict the bible.

(Revelation 20:4).
"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." (Revelation 20:4).

"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." (Revelation 20:6).

This ^^^ are the arrangement and those to serve as priest in the new kingdom.

The next point is that this people are with christ.

Just dont project what the bible does not say.

Peace.
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
truthislight: My friend, what really is your interest? are you a Jew?

You have said a lot of things, but it seems you are trying to bend scriptures to suit a certain doctrin that is not supported by the (bible) new convanant.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO OBJECTIFY ME AS CHRISTIAN,JEW.... ARE WE ALL NOT CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH GOD?
BY OBJECTIFYING ME DO YOU THINK YOU WILL PERCIEVE BETTER OR ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WAY TO PERSECUTE ME THE MORE
ALL WORDS AND VERSES I HAVE QUOTED ARE FROM OR POINT TO CHRIST SO YOU CAN IMMIDIATLY SEE MY INCLINATION YASHUA THE SON OF JOSEPH IS MY MASTER THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY.

1. FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS MADE SUCH ACCUSATIONS (BENDING OF SCRIPTURES) YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED VERY LITTLE TO PROVE YOUR CASE, PREADVENTURE YOU ARE ILL EQUIPED.
2. ALL WORDS SPOKEN HERE ARE STRAIGHT FROM THE SCRIPTURES I HAVE NO DOCTRINE OF MY OWN.
3. IT IS ONLY THE SATANISTS THAT SAY THERE IS AN OLD GOD (HENCE THE PHRASE OLD AND NEW COVENENT OR TESTAMENT)THE BIBLE IS ONE COMPLETE WORK FULL OF EDIFICATION
4. THE NEW COVENANT ONLY CONFIRMS ALL THAT HAS BEEN SAID IN THE TORAH (I HAVE NOT COME TO DESTROY BUT TO FUFILL) ARE YOU FUFILLING?

what is this below? :

please, dont contradict the bible.

(Revelation 20:4).
"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." (Revelation 20:4).

"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." (Revelation 20:6).

This ^^^ are the arrangement and those to serve as priest in the new kingdom.

The next point is that this people are with christ.

Just dont project what the bible does not say.

Peace.

Truthislight REGARDING YOUR REFERENCE TO THE PRIESTS OF THE FUTURE KINGDOM.
1. YOU CANNOT JUST SAY YOU ARE A PRIEST PROPHET KING WITHOUT ORDINANCES
2. VISIBLY WE CAN SEE ONLY 2 PRIESTHOODS IN THE BIBLE LEVITE AND NAZARITE, BOTH ARE BOUND BY THE LAWS OF THE MOST HIGH AND BOTH ARE VISIBLY LAWFULL IN THE MILLENIAL KINGDOM
3. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE CREATED IN YOU OWN MIND A PRIESTHOOD THAT IS ALIEN TO ISREAL ABI HAVE YOU NOT READ THAT ISREAL IS TO BE REBORN?

SO WHICH PRIESTHOOD DO YOU BELONG TO AND WHAT ARE THE ORDINANCES OF THIS YOUR PRIESTHOOD?
ABI UNA NO GET ORDINANCE?
OR YOU ARE WAITING FOR HIS RETURN BEFORE YOU START TO LEARN THE ROPES? OR TO PUT IT BETTER LIVE RIGHT IF NA SO DEN YOU GO MISS ROAD O.

THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RESPOND AND PLS USE THE WORDS OF YASHUA TO CONVICT.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
TRUSLIGHT REGARDING YOUR QUESTION ABOUT MY INTEREST, I HAVE NO INTERESTS, NO CHURCH, NO SYNAGOUGE OR THE LIKE. ALL I HAVE IS A WAY OF LIFE

THE WAY OF LIFE OF YASHUA SON OF JOSEPH, AND THAT IS WHAT IS CONVICTING ALL SONS OF SATAN THE WAY OF LIFE OF CHRIST.

NOW I WILL ASK YOU A QUESTION. DOES LIVING EXACTLY AS YASHUA LIVES MAKE ONE A JEW?

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by truthislight: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
MostHigh:

Truthislight REGARDING YOUR REFERENCE TO THE PRIESTS OF THE FUTURE KINGDOM.
1. YOU CANNOT JUST SAY YOU ARE A PRIEST PROPHET KING WITHOUT ORDINANCES
2. VISIBLY WE CAN SEE ONLY 2 PRIESTHOODS IN THE BIBLE LEVITE AND NAZARITE, BOTH ARE BOUND BY THE LAWS OF THE MOST HIGH AND BOTH ARE VISIBLY LAWFULL IN THE MILLENIAL KINGDOM
3. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE CREATED IN YOU OWN MIND A PRIESTHOOD THAT IS ALIEN TO ISREAL ABI HAVE YOU NOT READ THAT ISREAL IS TO BE REBORN?

SO WHICH PRIESTHOOD DO YOU BELONG TO AND WHAT ARE THE ORDINANCES OF THIS YOUR PRIESTHOOD?
ABI UNA NO GET ORDINANCE?
OR YOU ARE WAITING FOR HIS RETURN BEFORE YOU START TO LEARN THE ROPES? OR TO PUT IT BETTER LIVE RIGHT IF NA SO DEN YOU GO MISS ROAD O.

THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RESPOND AND PLS USE THE WORDS OF YASHUA TO CONVICT.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

think what?

You are twisting the scriptures, i have shown you the arrangement of the almighty for the future and you want me to "think and ordinance" what?

Cant you show me why what i have shown you from the scripture is wrong?

Keep deceiving yourself that Israelite levite will be the priest in God's kingdom when i have shown you what Yahweh's plans are.
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by Joagbaje(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2013
MostHigh:
THE WAY OF LIFE OF YASHUA SON OF JOSEPH, !!

Why do you keep making reference to Jesus as son of Joseph. Joseph wasnt Jesus biological father
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2013
truthislight:

think what?

You are twisting the scriptures, i have shown you the arrangement of the almighty for the future and you want me to "think and ordinance" what?

Cant you show me why what i have shown you from the scripture is wrong?

Keep deceiving yourself that Israelite levite will be the priest in God's kingdom when i have shown you what Yahweh's plans are.

TRUTHISLIGHT YOU ARE THE DECIVER.
WHY DO YOU NEED ANYBODY TO PROVE YOU WRONG IF TRULY YOU ARE RIGHT?
THIS IS NOT A DEBATING SOCIETY BUT A FORUM TO LEARN AND WE ARE ALL LEARNING.

I AM NOT HERE TO DECIVE ANYONE CAN YOU NOT READ? MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOURSELF A BIBLE DICTIONARY FOR MORE REFERENCING.
ALL THE VERSES ABOUT THE MILLENIAL TEMPLE AND SERVICE ARE TRUTH, THE ISRELITE LEVITE NAZARITE WILL ALL BE THERE IN THE FUTURE KINGDOM WHY ARE YOU RESISTING.

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN IDEAS AND CONCEPT ABOUT THE MILLENIAL PRIESTHOOD PLS CAN YOU SHARE THIS WITH US? THE NATURE OF THIS PRIESTHOOD SERIOUSLY!!!

IS THE BIBLE LYING? I HAVE GIVEN REFERENCES JUST AS JOAGBAJE REQUESTED AND HERE YOU ARE CALLING ME A DECIVER, YOU ARE THE DECIEVER FOR NOT MAKING AN EFFORT TO EDIFY RATHER YOU WANT TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES NOW I KNOW WHO YOU SERVE.

SADLY YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN ME ANYTHING BUT IGNORANCE IF YOU QUOTE A VERSE AND FAIL TO EXPANSIATE HOW DO YOU EXPECT OTHERS TO LEARN?
YOU JUST WANT A FIGHT ISNT IT? THATS WHAT YOU ARE USED TO.

I AM NOT TWISTING SCRIPTURES AND I AM NOT HERE TO PROVE ANYBODY WRONG LEAST OF ALL YOU. IS THE TRUTH NOT THE LIGHT

AS A MATTER OF FACT I AGREE WITH THE VERSE YOU QUOTED COMPLETELY BUT BY THE WORDS OF YOUR MOUTH YOU ARE JUDGED.

TRUTHISLIGHT THIS (ARRANGEMENT FOR THE FUTURE) YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS NOT ARBITRARY, THERE ARE LAID DOWN RULES FOR ALL PRIESTHOOD EVEN IFA PRIEST HAVE ORDINANCES.

NOW ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE PRIESTHOOD OF MELCHIZEDEK WHICH IS THE PRESENT AND FUTURE PRIESTHOOD HAS NO ORDINANCES GUIDING THEM?

IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE CHRIST HAS COME AND REVEALED ALL THAT IS NECESSARY BY HIS EXEMPLARY WAY OF LIFE. (I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE)

TRUTHISLIGHT ARE YOU A PRIEST AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK? IF NOT YOU DON MISS ROAD, NO BE ME TALK AM READ YOUR BIBLE I AM ONLY A MESSENGER OF THE TRUTH.
THESE PEOPLE THAT YOU SAY ARE WITH CHRIST IN THE FUTURE KINGDOM ALL BELONG TO THIS ORDER AS WE CAN SEE FROM THE VERSE BELOW

Hbr 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. PLS NOTE THE WORD ORDER HERE.

TRUTHISLIGHT EVERY ORDER HAS ORDINANCES YOU ARE JUST DISPLAYING IGNORANCE BY IGNORING THIS FACT.

YOU WANT TO BE A PRIEST BY WISHFULL THINKING? I NEVER SEE B4.
EVEN CHRIST OUR MASTER TOOK VOWS AND OATHS AND HERE YOU ARE SAYING I SHOULD NOT ASK YOU WHAT OATHS YOU ARE PREPARED TO MAKE TO THE MOST HIGH

TRUTHISLIGHT YOU HAVE TURNED HOLINESS AND RIGHTOUSENESS TO MERE CEREMONY!! THE MOST HIGH HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by truthislight: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
MostHigh:

TRUTHISLIGHT YOU ARE THE DECIVER.
WHY DO YOU NEED ANYBODY TO PROVE YOU WRONG IF TRULY YOU ARE RIGHT?
THIS IS NOT A DEBATING SOCIETY BUT A FORUM TO LEARN AND WE ARE ALL LEARNING.

I AM NOT HERE TO DECIVE ANYONE CAN YOU NOT READ? MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOURSELF A BIBLE DICTIONARY FOR MORE REFERENCING.
ALL THE VERSES ABOUT THE MILLENIAL TEMPLE AND SERVICE ARE TRUTH, THE ISRELITE LEVITE NAZARITE WILL ALL BE THERE IN THE FUTURE KINGDOM WHY ARE YOU RESISTING.

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN IDEAS AND CONCEPT ABOUT THE MILLENIAL PRIESTHOOD PLS CAN YOU SHARE THIS WITH US? THE NATURE OF THIS PRIESTHOOD SERIOUSLY!!!

IS THE BIBLE LYING? I HAVE GIVEN REFERENCES JUST AS JOAGBAJE REQUESTED AND HERE YOU ARE CALLING ME A DECIVER, YOU ARE THE DECIEVER FOR NOT MAKING AN EFFORT TO EDIFY RATHER YOU WANT TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES NOW I KNOW WHO YOU SERVE.

SADLY YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN ME ANYTHING BUT IGNORANCE IF YOU QUOTE A VERSE AND FAIL TO EXPANSIATE HOW DO YOU EXPECT OTHERS TO LEARN?
YOU JUST WANT A FIGHT ISNT IT? THATS WHAT YOU ARE USED TO.

I AM NOT TWISTING SCRIPTURES AND I AM NOT HERE TO PROVE ANYBODY WRONG LEAST OF ALL YOU. IS THE TRUTH NOT THE LIGHT

AS A MATTER OF FACT I AGREE WITH THE VERSE YOU QUOTED COMPLETELY BUT BY THE WORDS OF YOUR MOUTH YOU ARE JUDGED.

TRUTHISLIGHT THIS (ARRANGEMENT FOR THE FUTURE) YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS NOT ARBITRARY, THERE ARE LAID DOWN RULES FOR ALL PRIESTHOOD EVEN IFA PRIEST HAVE ORDINANCES.

NOW ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE PRIESTHOOD OF MELCHIZEDEK WHICH IS THE PRESENT AND FUTURE PRIESTHOOD HAS NO ORDINANCES GUIDING THEM?

IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE CHRIST HAS COME AND REVEALED ALL THAT IS NECESSARY BY HIS EXEMPLARY WAY OF LIFE. (I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE)

TRUTHISLIGHT ARE YOU A PRIEST AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK? IF NOT YOU DON MISS ROAD, NO BE ME TALK AM READ YOUR BIBLE I AM ONLY A MESSENGER OF THE TRUTH.
THESE PEOPLE THAT YOU SAY ARE WITH CHRIST IN THE FUTURE KINGDOM ALL BELONG TO THIS ORDER AS WE CAN SEE FROM THE VERSE BELOW

Hbr 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. PLS NOTE THE WORD ORDER HERE.

TRUTHISLIGHT EVERY ORDER HAS ORDINANCES YOU ARE JUST DISPLAYING IGNORANCE BY IGNORING THIS FACT.

YOU WANT TO BE A PRIEST BY WISHFULL THINKING? I NEVER SEE B4.
EVEN CHRIST OUR MASTER TOOK VOWS AND OATHS AND HERE YOU ARE SAYING I SHOULD NOT ASK YOU WHAT OATHS YOU ARE PREPARED TO MAKE TO THE MOST HIGH

TRUTHISLIGHT YOU HAVE TURNED HOLINESS AND RIGHTOUSENESS TO MERE CEREMONY!! THE MOST HIGH HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

I dont know why you are knocking your head for this:

MostHigh:

is the levitical priest hood in the "order of melchizedech"?
*smh*

"And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.

And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham. For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him. If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?.

For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law." (Hebrews 7:8-12)

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." (Revelation 20:4-6).

The error is yours not mine.

You are angry that your error is pointed out.

Enjoy!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
truthislight:

I dont know why you are knocking your head for this:

is the levitical priest hood in the "order of melchizedech"?
*smh*

"And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.

And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham. For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him. If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?.

For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law." (Hebrews 7:8-12)

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." (Revelation 20:4-6).

The error is yours not mine.

You are angry that your error is pointed out.

Enjoy!

TRUTHISLIGHT PRESUMPTION IS A SIN WHY PRESUME I AM ANGRY?

TRUTHISLIGHT IT IS CLEAR YOU ARE ILL EQUIPED FOR THIS DISCUSSION WITH YOUR COPY AND PASTE ARRANGEMENT AND INCOHERENCY.

AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by truthislight: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
MostHigh:

TRUTHISLIGHT PRESUMPTION IS A SIN WHY PRESUME I AM ANGRY?

TRUTHISLIGHT IT IS CLEAR YOU ARE ILL EQUIPED FOR THIS DISCUSSION.

AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

thank you.

cool
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
truthislight:

thank you.

cool

YOU ARE SURELY WELCOME

AND ALSO SEEING YOU ARE CIRCUNSCISED IN YOUR FORESKIN AND YOU PAY TITHES AND ALSO OBEY THE 10 COMMANDMENTS I WAS WONDERING IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN TO US WHY YOU CHOOSE TO OBEY THIS PART OF THE LAW AND DISREGARD OTHER PARTS? SINCE YOU HAVE QUOTED WELL FROM HEBREWS ABOUT THE (LAW) BEING CHANGED

PLS NO COPY AND PASTING

I NEED YOU TO MAKE A CLEAR STATEMENT

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
IF CHISTIANS ARE NOT UNDER THE COVENANT AS CHRIST WAS THEN WHO DO THEY REALLY SERVE?
CHRIST AND ALL HIS DESCIPLES LIVED THE WAY OF THE JEW AS SCIPTURE HAS REVEALED. PLS NOTE THEY WERE NOT CHRISTIAN.
YOU CANNOT THROUGH ALCHEMY MAGIC OR WHITCHCRAFT CONVERT A CHRISTIAN TO A JEW, THEY LIVE 2 VERY DIFFERENT LIVES IN REALITY.
YASHUA WAS NO CHRISTIAN.

IT IS THROUGH RESTORED ISREAL THAT THE KINGDOM IS TO BE EXTENDED OVER THE EARTH ZACH 8:13 20-23
AS WE KNOW IT RESTORED ISREALITES WILL LIVE THE WAY OF THE JEW NOT CHRISTIAN

THE PROMISES OF THE BIBLE OF WHICH YASHUA SON OF JOSEPH IS THE FULLFILLMENT ARE PRIMARILY JEWISH AND ARE SUITED TO A PEOPLE UNDER LAW BUT THEY ARE ALSO SPIRITUALLY TRUE IN NOT SO MUCH AS (CHRISTIAN) BUT CHRITSLIKE EXPERIENCE.

MATH 19:28 DISCLOSES HOW THE PROMISE OF ISH 1:26 WILL BE FUFILLED, WHEN THE KINGDOM IS SETUP THE KINGDOM WILL BE ADMINISTERD OVER ISREAL THROUGH THE APOSTLES ACCORDING TO THE ANCIENT THEOCRATIC JUDGESHIP (JUD 2:18)

ALSO THE WORD REGENERARION IN MATH 19:28 REFERS TO THE RENEWAL OF THE EARTH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A RECREATION OF THE SOCIAL ORDER IN OTHER WORDS NO MORE DEMOCRACY, COMMUNISM, OR FACISM THE NEW SOCIAL ORDER WILL BE THOCRATIC ZACH 12:8 1CHOR 15:

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
THE ORIENTAL ORTHODOX CHURCHES CLOSELY FOLLOW THE PRECEPTS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT.ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO BE CIRCUMCISED, TO FOLLOW THE DIETARY PRACTICES SET OUT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, AND OBSERVE SATURDAY AS THE SABBATH THEY ALSO HOUNOR SUNDAY AS THE DAY OF RESSURECTION SOUNDS LIKE A COMPLETE PACKAGE ABI? PLS NOTE THAT THIS SYNERGY BETWEEN OLD AND NEW CAME AT A PRICE. THE CHURCHES INCLUDE

COPTIC (EYGYPT)
ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX
SYRIAC ORTHODOX
INDIAN ORTHODOX
ARMENIAN ORTHODOX
ERITRIAN ORTHODOX

THE CHRISTIANITY OF THE WEST WHICH IS THE CHRISTIANITY OF NIGERIA HAS BEEN WATERD DOWN BY NUMEROUSE IMPERIAL COUNCILS EDICTS AND MAN MADE DECREES OR DOCTRINES BUT WE CAN SEE THAT ORIENTAL ORTHODOXY ESPECIALLY ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOXY HAS REMAINED THE SAME FOR 2000YRS, THIS IS MAINLY BECAUSE OF THE ISOLATION OF ETHIOPIA BY THE MUISLIMS FOR A LONG TIME

FROM THIS WE CAN CONFIDENTLY DEDUCE THAT THE CHRISTIANITY OF ETHIOPIA TODAY CAN BE SAID TO BE THE SAME WAY OF LIFE FROM THE TIME OF YASHUA.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
TO FURTHER EXPLAIN MY POINT I WANT TO READ FROM TWO CATECHISMS. FIRST, FROM THE CONVERT’S CATECHISM OF CATHOLIC DOCTRINE BY REVEREND PETER GIERMANN.
QUESTION: WHICH IS THE SABBATH DAY?
ANSWER: SATURDAY IS THE SABBATH DAY.
QUESTION: WHY DO WE OBSERVE SUNDAY INSTEAD OF SATURDAY?
ANSWER: WE OBSERVE SUNDAY INSTEAD OF SATURDAY BECAUSE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IN THE COUNCIL OF LAODICEA TRANSFERRED THE SOLEMNITY FROM SATURDAY TO SUNDAY.”

THE CATHOLIC MIRROR OF SEPTEMBER 23, 1894, PUTS IT THIS WAY: “THE CATHOLIC CHURCH FOR OVER ONE THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE THE EXISTENCE OF A PROTESTANT BY VIRTUE OF HER DIVINE MISSION, CHANGED THE DAY FROM SATURDAY TO SUNDAY.”

THE SECOND READING IS FROM REVEREND STEVEN KEENAN’S DOCTRINAL CATECHISM WE READ THIS:
QUESTION: HAVE YOU ANY OTHER WAY OF PROVING THAT THE CHURCH HAS POWER TO INSTITUTE FESTIVALS OF PRECEPT?
ANSWER: HAD SHE NOT SUCH POWER, SHE COULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT IN WHICH ALL MODERN RELIGIONISTS AGREE WITH HER; SHE COULD NOT HAVE SUBSTITUTED THE OBSERVANCE OF SUNDAY, THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK, FOR THE OBSERVANCE OF SATURDAY, THE SEVENTH DAY; A CHANGE FOR WHICH THERE IS NO SCRIPTURAL AUTHORITY.”

THEN FROM CARDINAL GIBBONS’ BOOK, THE QUESTION BOX, P.179, “IF THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY GUIDE FOR THE CHRISTIAN, THEN THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST IS RIGHT IN OBSERVING SATURDAY WITH THE JEW. IS IT NOT STRANGE THAT THOSE WHO MAKE THE BIBLE THEIR ONLY TEACHER SHOULD INCONSISTENTLY FOLLOW IN THIS MATTER THE TRADITION OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH?”

ONE MORE STATEMENT TAKEN FROM THE BOOK, THE FAITH OF MILLIONS, P. 473. “BUT SINCE SATURDAY, NOT SUNDAY, IS SPECIFIED IN THE BIBLE, ISN’T IT CURIOUS THAT NON-CATHOLICS WHO PROFESS TO TAKE THEIR RELIGION DIRECTLY FROM THE BIBLE AND NOT FROM THE CHURCH, OBSERVE SUNDAY INSTEAD OF SATURDAY? YES, OF COURSE, IT IS INCONSISTENCY BUT THIS CHANGE WAS MADE ABOUT FIFTEEN CENTURIES BEFORE PROTESTANTISM WAS BORN, AND BY THAT TIME THE CUSTOM WAS UNIVERSALLY OBSERVED. THEY HAVE CONTINUED THE CUSTOM EVEN THOUGH IT RESTS UPON THE AUTHORITY OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND NOT UPON AN EXPLICIT TEXT FROM THE BIBLE. THAT OBSERVANCE REMAINS AS A REMINDER OF THE MOTHER CHURCH THE HARLOT OF REV SHE HAS BORNE SO MANY CHILDREN AND THEY ALL STILL CARRY HER MARK AND SEAL

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
SALVATION IS OF THE JEW NOT THE CHRISTIAN
Zec 8:23 THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS; IN THOSE DAYS [IT SHALL COME TO PASS], THAT TEN MEN SHALL TAKE HOLD OUT OF ALL LANGUAGES OF THE NATIONS, EVEN SHALL TAKE HOLD OF THE SKIRT OF HIM THAT IS A JEW, SAYING, WE WILL GO WITH YOU: FOR WE HAVE HEARD [THAT] GOD [IS] WITH YOU. PLS NOTE THE WORD JEW HERE

WOE UNTO THOSE THAT SAY THAT CHRISTIANS ARE JEWS FOR THEY ARE NOT

JHN 4:22 YE WORSHIP YE KNOW NOT WHAT: WE KNOW WHAT WE WORSHIP: FOR SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It / Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft / Apostle Joshua Selman, Pastor Poju Oyemade & Others In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.