Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce (21519 Views)

Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding / Janet Jackson Is Getting Fat / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 12, 2013
UNLESS a check will be cut out to me from that money,
i don't cuurrr. tongue
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by vicholas(m): 4:08am On Jan 12, 2013
If divorce settlement law is here in Nigeria, am very sure there will be a way out. Abi no be naija will dey
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by logica(m): 4:09am On Jan 12, 2013
Blyss: By the way, 500Mill aint shiit when the dude's supposedly worth billions. She should get half of them billions he's worth, plus some of his oil blocks he owns back in Bahrain.
Aww, I'm sure you were wishing it was you right? Fortunately or unfortunately, your venom reduces the chances of you getting too far up the ladder.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by ghettodreamz(m): 4:16am On Jan 12, 2013
LesbianBoy:
How will you know the right woman?

GOD, the greatest marriage counselor & ever-knowing consultant.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Groundzero1: 4:29am On Jan 12, 2013
All dis celebs set. Una Sabi make headlines
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 12, 2013
Prof Corruption: It sounds more of a business than marriage.
Then, what is marriage these days?
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 12, 2013
shymexx: Damn!! That's a lot of money for a bytch with high mileage on her "pussometer." grin

~ArabMoney
Extremely high. What would someone do with that?
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 12, 2013
LesbianBoy:
How will you know the right woman?

Btw which RICH man in his right senses would feel his woman is a bad woman and yet go ahead and marry her knowing fully well that divorcing her in the future means he will part with a huge sum of cash! I doubt any man would be that S.tupid!

That is to say, most divorced couples you see today, in the beginning of their marriage thought their partner was 'the one' until their marriage crash like a pack of badly stacked cards.

Anyways sha i thank God say this Huge divorce settlement law nor dey nigeria if not, wetin NIGERIAN GIRLS for take our eye see!
Good point. Let those who think they are experts at choosing right continue to delude themselves. Even some of our pastors who are expert at marriage counseling have chosen wrongly. I still dey laugh. Btw, I love Naija men, if there is such a law for women in Naija to make money from divorce, Naija men will find a way around it and the women will always end up being swindled.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by marabout(m): 4:56am On Jan 12, 2013
LesbianBoy: Thank God there is nothing like a huge divorce settlement in Nigeria! if not, most of this THIEVES who disguise as women would have 'shown' we men pepper! grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Trust boys, who for dey marry?
Just get one lady to pop out a few kids. O tan.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by gbadexy(m): 5:00am On Jan 12, 2013
I suspect janet would want to remain married to the arab guy to enjoy his billions and the privileges attached to it, besides she would have been in her fifties in five year's time.
On the other hand, the guy is definitely using her for publicity stunt for himself and his business and also deliberately tied her to him for five years so that he can enjoy her fully for five sure years and leave her after enjoying the few youthful years left to her.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by onatisi(m): 5:34am On Jan 12, 2013
give this type of agreement to a nigerian lady , she will be after your life by the 6th year , na you urself go enter court go bring out divorce paper make she sign dey go

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by tayejay(m): 5:57am On Jan 12, 2013
playah P: Janet loves the guy... I don't think money is the main motivation cos the bitttch got a lot of money too... They like each other!!
[color=#990000][/color]

Quite agree wit u, although her money is still not so comparable. But 4 goodness sakes, d guy is so young that most women her age will not have minded. So, I will say good investment in business and love or perhaps relationship
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by pat077: 6:13am On Jan 12, 2013
i'll rather not marry than marry under such condition. D guy must be mad, is there gold in her pu.ssy?
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 12, 2013
Just $500m from a billionaire?

I'm not impressed at all.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Natudu: 6:22am On Jan 12, 2013
At this stage, Janet cannot marry again. She can only do business. I would say this is one good business, ma sista did.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by arimahoseloka(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2013
shymexx: Damn!! That's a lot of money for a bytch with high mileage on her "pussometer." grin

~ArabMoney
chai! See talk
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by nairaarea: 6:36am On Jan 12, 2013
hmmm
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by FXKing2012(m): 6:41am On Jan 12, 2013
vickyozohu: pls, why wont i want to get divorced? cool business

Ladies and gentlemen, now do you see how the devil uses money to destroy the sacred and holy institution of marriage?
God help my generation!
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by thaoriginator: 6:43am On Jan 12, 2013
Money talks, bullshyt walks out!

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Ortis: 6:50am On Jan 12, 2013
MTCHEWW how will her $500m better the market value of garri
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by StFrank2(m): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2013

~ArabMoney
Goddamn u r so crazy niggasmiley
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by igbeke: 6:55am On Jan 12, 2013
ghettodreamz:

[size=16pt]Ladies & Money Sha? [/size]

imagine if there was no woman on earth, perhaps d need for money wud hav reduced by 60%.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by swtcharissa(f): 6:56am On Jan 12, 2013
Vanity upon vanity is....‎​♓ω much her brother carry go hell fire
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by igbeke: 6:56am On Jan 12, 2013
ghettodreamz:

[size=16pt]Ladies & Money Sha? [/size]

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by buchito1(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2013
ahhhhhh.... Janet!!! Ashawo geh.... + business woman....
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Symphony007: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2013
Why won't she get such a money! The greed existing amongs those jacksons is disgusting. Look at how they were prawling on their late brother's wealth, it was shamefull.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by odehaj: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2013
Julieccentric: Na wa for this Oyibo people sef...She never marry but them don help her they calculate how much she stands to gain if she gets divorced. undecided
Because they know that divorce is in their blood unlike us here. Meanwhile,never consider/regret your Color yet sha!
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by krestup: 7:20am On Jan 12, 2013
This is arab money talking... These days marriage is now a business deal.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by tellwisdom: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2013
500 million naira na change na angry
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2013
No wonder they all end up single again because they are motivated by the cash reward.yet,some people will start abusing Nigeria girls for demanding recharge card of #400.Nigeria girls need to upgrade their level to janet's level since money matters in the end no matter the love.hard to believe but its the fact !
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by neksummi(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2013
Good business for her. But that one no concern me o. We're here doing our own thing helping one another make N1million in 6 months. Check us out. https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by FXKing2012(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2013
tellwisdom: 500 million naira na change na angry

And where did u see 500 million naira in the entire post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Takes Their Friendship To Dubai / Singer Patoranking Shares Selfie Nice Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.