Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How To Prepare For A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Prepare For A Job Interview (515 Views)

How I Prepare For My Interviews. A Lesson To Job Seekers / Submitting CV Manually: How To Prepare & Package Your File / Eight Ways To Prepare For A Job Search In The New Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For A Job Interview by evans898: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
Many would agree that finding a job is a challenge needless to say Preparing for a Job Interview can be even much trickier

days before the interview you become so nervous thinking of how to impress the judges to get you considered.Brothers and Sisters worry no
more here is a link below that i think will be of great help to get that dream job.Good luck guys.. smiley

http://kenyahow.com/how-to-prepare-for-a-job-interview/

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Employment Opportunity / Vacancy For A Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.