Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (8000 Views)

A Letter To The Naija Guy Whose Babe Has Turned To An ATM Machine / My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Ishilove: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
Some years back, I was sick and my boyfriend came to visit me. It wasn't his intention to stay over but he ended up staying at my place for close to three days, taking care of me, doing my cooking, cleaning and laundry. At night, he stayed awake fanning me and chatting with me so that I wouldn't feel the oppressive silence of night.

He doesn't like rain but he took a bike and entered the pouring rain to get me drugs and food that I ended up vomitting, but he never once complained. While I tossed and turned in bed, he lay on the floor even though it was big enough to accomodate both of us. Whenever he came to the bed, it was just to fan me, massage my feet and make sure I was comfortable, and once I fell asleep, he would resume vigil on the cold hard floor. smiley

Though he we have long broken up, his totally devoted attention and care during my illness is the best any man has ever given me and till date, I am yet to come across any man who can beat this. smiley
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ishilove: Some years back, I was sick and my boyfriend came to visit me. It wasn't his intention to stay over but he ended up staying at my place for close to three days, taking care of me, doing my cooking, cleaning and laundry. At night, he stayed awake fanning me and chatting with me so that I wouldn't feel the oppressive silence of night.

He doesn't like rain but he took a bike and entered the pouring rain to get me drugs and food that I ended up vomitting, but he never once complained. While I tossed and turned in bed, he lay on the floor even though it was big enough to accomodate both of us. Whenever he came to the bed, it was just to fan me, massage my feet and make sure I was comfortable, and once I fell asleep, he would resume vigil on the cold hard floor. smiley

Though he we have long broken up, his totally devoted attention and care during my illness is the best any man has ever given me and till date, I am yet to come across any man who can beat this. smiley
when I read stuffs like this, the only question I ask is: why did you break up with him? As you have said, you have never any guy like him. That's to tell you his kind are rare and hard to come by. Anyway, that's my kind of person. But it will a take a valuable lady to bring alive back that kind of spirit cos it's long dead and buried.

1 Like

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Idowuogbo(f): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
2sexy: when I read stuffs like this, the only question I ask is: why did you break up with him? As you have said, you have never any guy like him. That's to tell you his kind are rare and hard to come by. Anyway, that's my kind of person. But it will a take a valuable lady to bring alive back that kind of spirit cos it's long dead and buried.
So bcus of dat, dey compatible ba? Smh!
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by fubbyy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
The nicest thing a girl(s) has said to me are
1.. Walking up to me while I was with my friends and whispered to my ears" you are so cute" though I heard that always but that one was too romantic

2... Asking me which drug did I take to be this good in bed

3... Screaming my native name" udochukwuuuu,kwuuuuu, kwuuuu while she was cumin

The best thing a girl has done for me are
1.. Dumping her bf for me
2... (Same girl) paying the part payment of my school fees , though it later led to our breakup because she always use it to remind me how good she has been to me whenever I go wrong
3... A girl accepting to set someone up 4 me, it was too risky but she did it and the aroo collected enough wheel barrow mending

1 Like

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
Jerie:

Bros, aren't you the one who sleeps with married women? Now, you're doing your date's sister! Well, you don pass ur expiry date, na extra time u dey so.
Guy, easy na. It was just a date then. A surprise date but she wasn't home and I augmented with the junior sister who offered. Was that a crime?Make una stop to dey threaten me with death. Jesus don pay for all my sins and curses because the bible say in Galatians 3 - 13. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: cool
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
2sexy: when I read stuffs like this, the only question I ask is: why did you break up with him? As you have said, you have never any guy like him. That's to tell you his kind are rare and hard to come by. Anyway, that's my kind of person. But it will a take a valuable lady to bring alive back that kind of spirit cos it's long dead and buried.
He's hot tempered, I'm hot tempered, so we were constantly at war. Eventually we began drifting. One day he met a 'gentle' someone and the rest, as they say, is history.

1 Like

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by goodmike7: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ishilove: Some years back, I was sick and my boyfriend came to visit me. It wasn't his intention to stay over but he ended up staying at my place for close to three days, taking care of me, doing my cooking, cleaning and laundry. At night, he stayed awake fanning me and chatting with me so that I wouldn't feel the oppressive silence of night.

good guys dont last you see a clear scenario.
i wont sha
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by goodmike7: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
So bcus of dat, dey compatible ba? Smh!

sexy monkey,yes they ought to be compatible after that singular act of slavery.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by goodmike7: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
well mine is

"YOU ARE THE ONLY EGG IN MY EGG ROLL,WITHOUT YOU I AM JUST AN ORDINARY PUFF PUFF"

VERY ROMANTIC AND NICE
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
goodmike7:

sexy monkey,yes they ought to be compatible after that singular act of slavery.
Handsome gorrilla, singular act of slavery? How? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by goodmike7: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Handsome gorrilla, singular act of slavery? How? undecided

Girls never end up with nuce guys
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ishilove:
He's hot tempered, I'm hot tempered, so we were constantly at war. Eventually we began drifting. One day he met a 'gentle' someone and the rest, as they say, is history.
eyha... I cant stand hot tempered lady either and I consider them stubborn. You may not be stubborn in the actual sense,but when I say it's enough, calm down and she keep talking, I could lose my cool.

Yeah... I am gentle but I have noticed that I cant stand such people.

My younger sister is hot tempered and I know how many times I have hit her when she refused to allow peace to reign even I had dropped the issue and asked to stop.

I guess you have to learn to control it. It wouldnt mean you are stupid when you dont voice out. Sometimes, gentleness can solve a problem faster and better than anger.

Anger can destroy easily. At one stage in my life, it was almost consuming me. I, who hardly get angry, would flare up at the slightest chance. I had to call myself to order cos I know that's not really me.

I wish you the best.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
shiningsta: He came to look for me and waited till I finished making my hair late in the night.

The question you should ask yourself is what was he waiting to get that night? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
2sexy: same with me. I cant let my GF do that for me. I even feel uncomfortable with being served food on table.... And if someone does that, I dont hesistate to say thank you.

It's because all my life, I goto the kitchen to my food. Same with washing. If my wife would wash my clothes, it would probably be due to busy schedules. I will never impose it on her as her primary duty.

How nice. keep it up, hope you find a nice gal that will appreciate this.
I will never understand the sadistic nature of the majority of Nigerian husbands.
If the wife does not wash their clothes or carry housework squarely on her head they get angry and start chasing other women outside. Like say wife hood na the same thing as slavery.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by KateSpade(f): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
Cooking for me when he knows I didn't have time to.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
2sexy: eyha... I cant stand hot tempered lady either and I consider them stubborn. You may not be stubborn in the actual sense,but when I say it's enough, calm down and she keep talking, I could lose my cool.

My younger sister is hot tempered and I know how many times I have hit her when she refused to allow peace to reign even I had dropped the issue and asked to stop.

I guess you have to learn to control it. It wouldnt mean you are stupid when you dont voice out. Sometimes, gentleness can solve a problem faster and better than anger.

Anger can destroy easily. At one stage in my life, it was almost consuming me. I, who hardly get angry, would flare up at the slightest chance. I had to call myself to order cos I know that's not really me.

I wish you the best.
Awwwwww...*sniffs* deep!
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
2sexy: eyha... I cant stand hot tempered lady either and I consider them stubborn. You may not be stubborn in the actual sense,but when I say it's enough, calm down and she keep talking, I could lose my cool.

I wish you the best.
Its not as if my anger is the destructive kind. Its just that I don't take shiit. I don't know how to keep silent in the face of anger. Yes you're right though, I am stubborn. It just didn't work out because he needed someone gentle, meek and obedient, qualities I possess in very minute quantities. Funny enuf it seems we get along better as just friends. Quite an irony.

I have never loved anyone quite like the way I loved him, and though he's moved on, I'm stuck because my heart has gone cold. I doubt if I can ever love anyone quite like the way I loved him. It will take a very special person to break that icebox where my heart used be.

Thanks for your kind words sad
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Its not as if my anger is the destructive kind. Its just that I don't take shiit. I don't know how to keep silent in the face of anger. Yes you're right though, I am stubborn. It just didn't work out because he needed someone gentle, meek and obedient, qualities I possess in very minute quantities. Funny enuf it seems we get along better as just friends. Quite an irony.

I have never loved anyone quite like the way I loved him, and though he's moved on, I'm stuck because my heart has gone cold. I doubt if I can ever love anyone quite like the way I loved him. It will take a very special person to break that icebox where my heart used be.

yeah... I know yours isnt the distructive kind. But I know one thing that is common among ladies of this nature is that they keep talking even after the other person had allowed the matter die.

Lemme use my younger sister for example. when there is an argument between us, I am always quick to reserve my comments just for the sake of peace. At this stage, she keeps talking and talking. I would then tell her it is enough and that she should let thet matter die like that.

If she refused, I get angry at this point and do what I never wanted to do by hitting her. She is a grown lady now so no more slap lol grin

Naturally, I dont like stubborness because I believe we can settle anything amicably. I also feel a person is not an animal that wouldnt listen. so why resort to shouting-- that often make it worse.

You are a woman so please, try to curb that. Anyway, I grew up among your kinds, benin women grin grin, so it is nothing new to me. BUT I cant stand such people.

I feel your pain too. did he ever discuss the anger thing with you? This why I often advocate for making someone better than you met them. He should have made effort to help you with that because being a woman, it isnt too good.

Truth be told, he went for someone he could easily cope with.

My aunt's husband is gentle but my aunt na fire... so you see how it works?

May be you should do what he did by looking for someone of that nature because dating someone of your kind na dissster.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by chikeorji123(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
@2sexy
l just learned some points u hit here that's cool..mine temper can easily turn cold water into heated water within seconds b/f, but now it's history how GOD did it honestly i don't know thanks GOD..
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ishilove:

Let me drive in wiv my 36inch Dillldo,I go d rod to break dat icebox. tongue
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
2sexy: yeah... I know yours isnt the distructive kind. But I know one thing that is common among ladies of this nature is that they keep talking even after the other person had allowed the matter die.

Lemme use my younger sister for example. when there is an argument between us, I am always quick to reserve my comments just for the sake of peace. At this stage, she keeps talking and talking. I would then tell her it is enough and that she should let thet matter die like that.

If she refused, I get angry at this point and do what I never wanted to do by hitting her. She is a grown lady now so no more slap lol grin

Naturally, I dont like stubborness because I believe we can settle anything amicably. I also feel a person is not an animal that wouldnt listen. so why resort to shouting-- that often make it worse.

You are a woman so please, try to curb that. Anyway, I grew up among your kinds, benin women grin grin, so it is nothing new to me. BUT I cant stand such people.

I feel your pain too. did he ever discuss the anger thing with you? This why I often advocate for making someone better than you met them. He should have made effort to help you with that because being a woman, it isnt too good.

Truth be told, he went for someone he could easily cope with.

My aunt's husband is gentle but my aunt na fire... so you see how it works?

May be you should do what he did by looking for someone of that nature because dating someone of your kind na dissster.
So u get sense like dis? shocked

Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
werey oloshi... lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Idowuogbo:
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Ishilove: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
iku ni yen!!! Lwkmd! cheesy
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2013
chikeorji123: @2sexy
l just learned some points u hit here that's cool..mine temper can easily turn cold water into heated water within seconds b/f, but now it's history how GOD did it honestly i don't know thanks GOD..
Good to know that you have turned a new leaf.

I am the gentle type and have always been that way since childhood. But people like us have our own bad side. We often make jaws drop in surprise, if you know what I mean.

Well for me, when I act, I make sure that I am on the right track so that when judgement is to be passed, people dont blame me. In fact, I am the kind that if you see me in rage, you will be forced to ask what went wrong because you have never seen me in such mood.

Anger is bad, especially for women. It VERY common among benin women... o boy no be small. I know this because I grew from such background.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
Bought me my favourite cologne, a shirt and tie together with tie clip and cuff links on my birthday. She even baked me a delicious cake too. Without giving out any hint cos I was with her all through the previous day. I never forget that gesture since...
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
Was that all she did? tongue
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by sexybash(f): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
Funny enough i have always been the nice one in my past relationships and most time i always end it after so many months of patience, for me i enjoy the trips when the men fool themselves before me but i know i now found love and it will last forever smiley cheesy
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
Aww that's cute but niceness does not have to be in relationships it could even be just a stranger offering you their seat on the boss etc
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mindependent: Was that all she did? tongue
were u referring to me?
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
Maybe
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mindependent: Maybe
you are not sure na. So I'm not replying
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by oluwajenyo(f): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
I was in 3rd month of relationship den,I had 'tons' nd he took me 2 hospital,I had injection 4 7 days,at d end of d 7th day,I could nt work properly again due 2 abcess of d injection.my bf took me 2 his ous,b4 I knw it Pull off my jean nd massage my butt with kerosene,nd put it on bac 4 me,it really worked nd I could walk better again.2 dis day it always amuse me cos we've nt had sex, nd sex was Nt involved when it happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner / GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] / Video Of JHS 1 Students Caught Ki$$ing & Nacking Find It's Way Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.