Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (7982 Views)

A Letter To The Naija Guy Whose Babe Has Turned To An ATM Machine / My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 3:27am On Jan 19, 2013
True2myself24: Whenever I cook my boyfriend washes the dishes and cleans up the kitchen. And after a long week of work he always rubs my feet and gives me a massage. I hope he still does all this when we get married undecided

Haha I hope so o
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2013
True2myself24: Whenever I cook my boyfriend washes the dishes and cleans up the kitchen. And after a long week of work he always rubs my feet and gives me a massage. I hope he still does all this when we get married undecided
no he won't. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by True2myself24(f): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
brokoto: no he won't. tongue

Oh he will, trust me cool
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
True2myself24:

no he won't. You just HOPE he will. Key word... HOPE.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by TheEnforcer: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
A certain babe is always commenting about my fantastic grammar.anytime we converse,she always zeroes in on the topic,even comparing me to a particular politician.i reckon she has something up her sleeves,positive?
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
brokoto: I said I was gonna hook you up. Sorry I'm not available...wink
grin grin grin
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
What the eff?
Kiddo!
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mynd44: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kiddo!
gringrin
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin
why u de laugh laugh na?
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gurls always says they love my smile and i find that nice/funny at times
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by chux4liv(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Jerie:

Bros, aren't you the one who sleeps with married women? Now, you're doing your date's sister! Well, you don pass ur expiry date, na extra time u dey so.

Oga ade, if u no fit express urself wella, write am for arabic now
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
chux4liv:

Guys get expiry date ?!? Me no no that one o
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Jerie(m): 3:40am On Jan 21, 2013
chux4liv:

Omo oga, go upgrade the RAM of ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by chux4liv(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
Jerie:

Omo oga, go upgrade the RAM of ur brain.
No wonder cheesycheesy ... Naa cybercafe u dey work... Is that the only thing you know in I.T "RAM"?... Oya say the full meaning. Prof. Bil Gate.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 6:46am On Jan 22, 2013
chux4liv:
No wonder cheesycheesy ... Naa cybercafe u dey work... Is that the only thing you know in I.T "RAM"?... Oya say the full meaning. Prof. Bil Gate.
Ah trouble o , u sef u know the meaning? tongue
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by chux4liv(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2013
Mindependent:
Ah trouble o , u sef u know the meaning? tongue

Noo I dont know the meaning... Watin I go sch go study for 4years and I work with it ( system engineering)
@ Jeries.. Ur brain is still working on mainframe technology (cathode ray emission)...mtchew
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Jerie(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
chux4liv:

Seriously, I need you to make a correct sentence in English language. By the way, it's Bill Gates and not Bil Gate, you failed graduate of engineering.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
Smh. See derailers at work
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by chux4liv(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by chux4liv(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Jerie:

Seriously, I need (want is preferable) you to make a correct sentence in English language. By the way, it's "Bill Gates" and not "Bil Gate", you failed graduate of engineering.

Oluko... You're missing the quotation marks.... English teacher.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
One of my male friends just gave me the ultimate wash of the century, eyes like an angel,tits like a goddess, face like a queen ,laughter like the sweetest melody,I can't even remember the rest ,just found myself waking up in his bed undecided
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
True2myself24:

have you ever your father do such a thing? you won't listen now, he won't!
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2013
n.oxide:

have you ever your father do such a thing? you won't listen now, he won't!

Men are different just cos ur one of the bad specimen don't mean her man is too
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by True2myself24(f): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2013
Mindependent:

Men are different just cos ur one of the bad specimen don't mean her man is too
Thanks girl. Now I dont even need to bother replying him.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Adaeze003(f): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2013
Late to the party. I've got allot but I'll share one.
Met a friend listening to music with his ear phone and asked him to play a song for me. He put the ear phone in my ears and played 'just the way you are' by Bruno mars. How cute. smiley
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by cigaricon(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2013
That's two yrs ago, was sick, went to the hospital and was diagnosed of one kidney infection like that. Ok had to pay for the tests and drugs but the cash I got wasn't enough. Some drugs were witheld until I complete the cash, how much are we talking about here? N3000. I had to go home and return with the remaining cash but the pains I was feeling at the sides of my tummy made me weak and not willing to return to the hospital for the second time. I was about to leave the hospital when this young lady just called me and asked how much was the remaining bill? Whao she had been watching all this while. I told her N3000 and she dipped her hand and brought out three N1000 notes and handed it to me. I ddnt know how but a tear just droped from my eye. She told me its Ok and that I'll be alright. I just kept thanking her. I later collected her number and we became phone friends. We've lost contact though cos she no longer use that line but I'll never forget that gesture from a stranger smiley

My cousine also had a similar experience

1 Like

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by great666: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
The babe say "Guy you have healed me"
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by preetyjay(f): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
my fiance has said so many nice things to me...buh d one i luv most is saying dat "LOVING ME IS A MUST" cus i deserve to b luved n cherished
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
preety jay: my fiance has said so many nice things to me...buh d one i luv most is saying dat "LOVING ME IS A MUST" cus i deserve to b luved n cherished
Awww that is soooo cute
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ah have we run out of nice people in this world?
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mindependent: Ah have we run out of nice people in this world?

Unfortunately yes. They were all raptured
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mynd44: 4:02am On Feb 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Unfortunately yes. They were all raptured
You think we have?

BTW@ define "Good"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken / Why Do University Girls In Nigeria Have Sugar Daddies / She Pulled Her Pants… “I bleeped” ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.