Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Leave Adam And Eve Alone! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leave Adam And Eve Alone! (1347 Views)

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by HIV1: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2013
What has Adam done ? He and eve ate ordinary apple and you keep talking about the two as if many people had not done much worse. As far as I am concerned the concept called original sin is an hypothesis of the weak people to put blames of their wrong doings on the shoulder of Adam and Eve. Your sin is your sin and you will be held accountable for it on the day of judgement.
People even go the extent of claiming that a newly born baby has sinned. grin What does a newly born baby know. If you inherit Adam sin then nothing stopping you from inheriting that your grandfather that did juju money ....and many of your ancestors Oduduwa, Lamurudu ...and Oranmiyan.
The thruth is that no sin is inherited and no blood can wash sin away from anybody. Repent and do the right thing cool
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
HIV1: What has Adam done ? He and eve ate ordinary apple and you keep talking about the two as if many people had not done much worse. As far as I am concerned the concept called original sin is an hypothesis of the weak people to put blames of their wrong doings on the shoulder of Adam and Eve. Your sin is your sin and you will be held accountable for it on the day of judgement.
People even go the extent of claiming that a newly born baby has sinned. grin What does a newly born baby know. If you inherit Adam sin then nothing stopping you from inheriting that your grandfather that did juju money ....and many of your ancestors Oduduwa, Lamurudu ...and Oranmiyan.
The thruth is that no sin is inherited and no blood can wash sin away from anybody. Repent and do the right thing cool
THE APPLE IS SYMBOLIC FOR SPIRITUAL FORNICATION. IT WAS NOT A PHYSICAL APPLE. AND A NEW BORN BABY IS A SINNER SIMPLY BECAUSE THE SPIRIT IN THAT BABY IS NOT A NEW BORN SPIRIT. THAT IS A REINCARNATION STATEMENT. WE ARE BORN IN SIN IS A REINCARNATION STATEMENT. THE BABY WAS A SINNER IN PAST LIFE. AS SUCH WE ARE ALL BORN SINNERS. ONLY PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT BORN SINNERS ARE THE FIRST PEOPLE EVER CREATED CUZ THEY HAD NO PAST LIFE.
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by moredendisc: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
obadiah777:
THE APPLE IS SYMBOLIC FOR SPIRITUAL FORNICATION.

IT WAS NOT A PHYSICAL APPLE. AND A NEW BORN BABY IS A SINNER SIMPLY BECAUSE THE SPIRIT IN THAT BABY IS NOT A NEW BORN SPIRIT.

THAT IS A REINCARNATION STATEMENT. WE ARE BORN IN SIN IS A REINCARNATION STATEMENT. THE BABY WAS A SINNER IN PAST LIFE.

AS SUCH WE ARE ALL BORN SINNERS. ONLY PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT BORN SINNERS ARE THE FIRST PEOPLE EVER CREATED CUZ THEY HAD NO PAST LIFE.

@obadiah777

Why didn't you correct poster that it wasnt an apple tree they ate from. Hmm?

Second, why not ask the poster to try create a word document off a corrupted Normal.dot file to learn about default inherent attributes passed on

1 Like

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
moredendisc:

@obadiah777

Why didn't you correct poster that it wasnt an apple tree they ate from. Hmm?

Second, why not ask the poster to try create a word document off a corrupted Normal.dot file to learn about default inherent attributes passed on
undecided I CORRECTED HIM ALREADY, I THINK undecided
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by moredendisc: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
obadiah777:

undecided I CORRECTED HIM ALREADY, I THINK undecided

@obadiah777

Erm, I think it was more of an explanation you gave than a correction

Did not read you discouraging poster from calling the fruit an apple

Eating the fruit with satan, was symbolic of spiritual adultery

As a standard, it takes 3 to make Love in Heaven; - The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit

By the same token, normally it takes 3 to make love on earth; - The man-husband, the woman-wife and God

The first love made on earth with Adam and Eve was abnormal and questionable.

It had a question of dubious morality ...

Eve called the son, Cain, "I have the or a man"

She called the second following son, Abel, moisture meaning literally shortlived, not to be reckon with, not the man etc . . .
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
moredendisc:

@obadiah777

Erm, I think it was more of an explanation you gave than a correction

Did not read you discouraging poster from calling the fruit an apple

Eating the fruit with satan, was symbolic of spiritual adultery

As a standard, it takes 3 to make Love in Heaven; - The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit

By the same token, normally it takes 3 to make love on earth; - The man-husband, the woman-wife and God

The first love made on earth with Adam and Eve was abnormal and questionable.

It had a question of dubious morality ...

Eve called the son, Cain, "I have the or a man"

She called the second following son, Abel, moisture meaning literally shortlived, not to be reckon with, not the man etc . . .

SO YOU SUPPORT THE TRINITY DOCTRINE THEN ?
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by moredendisc: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
obadiah777:

SO YOU SUPPORT THE TRINITY DOCTRINE THEN ?

@obadiah777

Facepalm, SMH. Not you too Brah angry angry

What's Trinity got to do with this now.

Beside, it's not as if God can be compartmentalised.

Argh. I tire for you, frosbel et al guys over this trinity brouhaha

If you may know, I support God is -person(s)

So far, we've known the Father, Son and Spirit, side of Him

Happy? smiley

Same token just as with the different combination of obadiah777, the son of Daddy obadiah777; obadiah777; the daddy of little obadiah777, obadiah777; the poster dropping posts on NL etc etc which/that forms who you are.

The limitation with you or how God is different from you is Omnipresence and Simultaneous occurrence

You, obadiah777 or anyone for that matter, can't be at two places or more than one place at the same time, like God can. That is, a bummer. Ouch.
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by AtheistD(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
undecided grin
Xtians and their esoteric nonsense wink cheesy
Why not just keep it simple. We all know the adam story is a lie. The "mythological" claims are just to save face.
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
moredendisc:

Facepalm, SMH. Not you too Brah angry angry

What's Trinity got to do with this now.

Beside, it's not as if God can be compartmentalised.

Argh. I tire for you, frosbel et al guys over this trinity brouhaha

If you may know, I support God is -person(s)

So far, we've known the Father, Son and Spirit, side of Him

Happy? smiley

Same token just as with the different combination of obadiah777, the son of Daddy obadiah777; obadiah777; the daddy of little obadiah777, obadiah777; the poster dropping posts on NL etc etc which/that forms who you are.

The limitation with you or how God is different from you is Omnipresence and Simultaneous occurrence

You, obadiah777 or anyone for that matter, can't be at two places or more than one place at the same time, like God can. That is, a bummer. Ouch.
INTERESTING grin HOWEVER I AM TRYING TO SIFT THROUGH YOUR POST TO GET TO THE MEAT. I DONT SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THE DEBATE IS ABOUT. ARE YOU SAYING THAT I SHOULD HAVE TOLD DUDE THAT ADAM AND EVE SPIRITUALLY FORNICATED ? OR ARE YOU SAYING I DID NOT BREAK IT DOWN ENOUGH ? grin
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by ATMC(f): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
obadiah777: THE APPLE IS SYMBOLIC FOR SPIRITUAL FORNICATION. IT WAS NOT A PHYSICAL APPLE. AND A NEW BORN BABY IS A SINNER SIMPLY BECAUSE THE SPIRIT IN THAT BABY IS NOT A NEW BORN SPIRIT. THAT IS A REINCARNATION STATEMENT. WE ARE BORN IN SIN IS A REINCARNATION STATEMENT. THE BABY WAS A SINNER IN PAST LIFE. AS SUCH WE ARE ALL BORN SINNERS. ONLY PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT BORN SINNERS ARE THE FIRST PEOPLE EVER CREATED CUZ THEY HAD NO PAST LIFE.
are you saying adam n eve had sex is d depiction of d apple they supposedly ate? But d bible said eve ate it first, does it mean she had sex with herself? If u say she concieved it first then how do u explain what d bible said dt he dt overcomes will eat of dt tree?
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
ATMC: are you saying adam n eve had sex is d depiction of d apple they supposedly ate? But d bible said eve ate it first, does it mean she had sex with herself? If u say she concieved it first then how do u explain what d bible said dt he dt overcomes will eat of dt tree?
ADAM AND EVES SEX-UALITY DOES NOT COME INTO THIS AT ALL. THAT IS MANS VAIN OPINION. 'SPIRITUAL FORNICATION' IS NOTHING TO DO WITH S-EX. IT MEANS YOU ARE DABBLING IN OTHER DOCTRINES AND PHILOSOPHIES. THEY WERE FORNICATING WITH IDOLS. FORNICATING DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN SE-X. IT JUST MEANS 'PARTAKING OF SOMETHING'. SO EVE GOT TEMPTED BY ONE OF THE OTHER GUYS INTO DABBLING IN IDOLATRY AND THEN SHE CONVINCED ADAM ( THE LEADER ) TO GET INVOLVED TOO. SEE HOW THE LORD OPERATES IS THIS, HE USES ONE TO GET TO MANY. SO WHILE ALL THE ADAMITES WERE CREATED WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD THE MAIN GUY ( HEAD-ADAM ) AND EVE WERE CREATED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD AND IT WAS THEIR JOB TO SPIRITUALLY CIVILIZE THE REST. ADAM IS NOT A MANS NAME. IT IS A NATION OF PEOPLE. ADAM IS JUST A DESCRIPTION OF HOW THEY ARE FORMED. IT IS FROM THE HEBREW ADAMAH WHICH MEANS 'FORMED FROM THE GROUND'

CAN YOU QUOTE THE VERSE WHERE YOU SAY IT SAYS HE THAT OVERCOMES SHALL EAT OF THAT TREE ?
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
THE BIBLE IS NOT A HISTORY OF A PERSONS FAMILY. IT IS THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. DIFFERENT NATIONS OF PEOPLE ARE GIVEN SINGLE PEOPLES NAMES AND THIS WAY THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD CAN BE WRITTEN EASILY. HOWEVER THERE ARE SOME PROMINENT PEOPLES NAMES LIKE NIMROD, NEBUCCHADNEZER, AND THE PROPHETS ETC ETC

HOWEVER NATIONS ARE NAMED AS MEN

ISHMAEL-ARABS
ESAU-EUROPEANS OR ANCIENT ROMANS
JACOB-NEGROS
AMMON-JAPANESE
MOAB-CHINESE
ADAM-FIRST NATION OF PEOPLE FORMED

JUST AS COUNTRIES ARE REFEREED TO AS 'HORNS'. AND COUNTRIES ARE ALSO REFERRED TO AS 'MOUNTAIN' AND EMPIRES AND KINGDOMS ARE CALLED BEASTS. <<<< ALL THIS IS DONE SO AS TO WRITE THE HISTORY OF THE WHOLE WORLD WITHOUT HAVING TO WRITE 1 MILLION PAGES. IF YOU CONDENSE EACH NATIONS INTO SINGLE PEOPLE, THEN YOU CAN PULL OFF THE WHOLE THING IN 1000 PAGES AS OPPOSED TO 1 MILLION PAGES
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
GENESIS 5 VS 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. <<<< TELLS YOU RIGHT HERE HE CALLED THE NATION OF PEOPLE HE CREATED ADAM. GOD SPECIFICALLY TELLS YOU HERE THAT ADAM IS NOT A MANS NAME BUT A NATION OF PEOPLE
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by moredendisc: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
obadiah777:

INTERESTING grin HOWEVER I AM TRYING TO SIFT THROUGH YOUR POST TO GET TO THE MEAT.

I DONT SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THE DEBATE IS ABOUT.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT I SHOULD HAVE TOLD DUDE THAT ADAM AND EVE SPIRITUALLY FORNICATED ?

OR ARE YOU SAYING I DID NOT BREAK IT DOWN ENOUGH ?
grin

ATMC: are you saying adam n eve had sex is d depiction of d apple they supposedly ate?

But d bible said eve ate it first, does it mean she had sex with herself? If u say she concieved it first then how do u explain what d bible said dt he dt overcomes will eat of dt tree?

@obadiah777

I am saying correct the basic, it was a fruit not an apple

See, ATMC too, is using the noun, apple, for the fruit; a fruit which incidentally has/had no name or name deliberately not mentioned

By the way, the bible is not only or per se about the history of mankind

but also is, a book about the mind of God; God's intricate mind.

1 Like

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
they dont exist. we are descended from ape-like ancestors.
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by moredendisc: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

@PAGAN 9JA

grin grin . . . and which grace did the ape-like ancestors fall down from?
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
moredendisc:

@obadiah777

I am saying correct the basic, it was a fruit not an apple

See, ATMC too, is using the noun, apple, for the fruit; a fruit which incidentally has/had no name or name deliberately not mentioned

By the way, the bible is not only or per se about the history of mankind

but also is, a book about God's intricate mind.
YOU SIR MOREDENDISC ARE VERY CORRECT WHEN YOU SAY THE BIBLE IS ALSO ABOUT THE INTRICATE MIND OF GOD. YOU ARE CORRECT. YOU ARE ALSO CORRECT ABOUT THE FRUIT AS OPPOSED TO APPLE. GENESIS 3 VS 6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. STILL DOES NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE THOUGH. I WONDER WHO CAME UP WITH THE APPLE ?

1 Like

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
THIS HEATHEN *SMH*

3 Likes

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by moredendisc: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
obadiah777:

YOU SIR MOREDENDISC ARE VERY CORRECT WHEN YOU SAY THE BIBLE IS ALSO ABOUT THE INTRICATE MIND OF GOD.

YOU ARE CORRECT. YOU ARE ALSO CORRECT ABOUT THE FRUIT AS OPPOSED TO APPLE.

GENESIS 3 VS 6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food,
and that it was pleasant to the eyes,
and a tree to be desired to make one wise,
she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat,
and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

STILL DOES NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE THOUGH.

I WONDER WHO CAME UP WITH THE APPLE
?

@obadiah777

Aye, it doesn't change the message at all

I am surprised you didn't accuse me of being pedantic

You are a honorable man.

It just grates me when liberty is taken for granted, to say, the fruit eaten was an apple.

It is like when people say "God helps those that help themselves" like it is a bible quote or verse

2 Likes

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by sylve11: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
Interesting thread!

@ obidiah, I'd like to know u better. cool

1 Like

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
moredendisc:

@obadiah777

Aye, it doesn't change the message at all

I am surprised you didn't accuse me of being pedantic

You are a honorable man.

It just grates me when liberty is taken for granted, to say, the fruit eaten was an apple.

It is like when people say "God helps those that help themselves" like it is a bible quote or verse

I AINT MAD AT YOU BRAH. WHEN IT COMES TO THE SCRIPTURES YOU HAVE TO BE PEDANTIC. SO YOU ARE WELL WITHIN BOUNDS. IN FACT YOU ARE THE HONORABLE MAN FOR TAKING A STANCE AND MAKING SURE THAT I CORRECTED MYSELF. KUDOS TO YOU BRAH wink

1 Like

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
sylve11: Interesting thread!

I AINT NOTHING SPECIAL LOL. TRUST ME. WHAT MEDIUM ARE YOU SUGGESTING ?
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by sylve11: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
obadiah777: I AINT NOTHING SPECIAL LOL. TRUST ME. WHAT MEDIUM ARE YOU SUGGESTING ?

but I think u have something to tell me. . .I have been looking for that for some time.

Facebook, not my thing. Another medium pls. Just state it here and I shall follow follow. cool

1 Like

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by moredendisc: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
sylve11:

Interesting thread!

obadiah777:

I AINT NOTHING SPECIAL LOL. TRUST ME.

WHAT MEDIUM ARE YOU SUGGESTING ?

sylve11:

but I think u have something to tell me. . .I have been looking for that for some time.

Facebook, not my thing. Another medium pls.

Just state it here and I shall follow follow
. cool

grin Well if it is a Medium of Endor, give it a wide berth and don't follow grin
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by HIV1: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
You have been digressing, if eating fruit by Adam is a sin and on the basis that all men inherited sins from Adam, what about sins committed by your forefathers that are not Adam? Did you inherit those sins also?

1 Like

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
sylve11:

Facebook, not my thing. Another medium pls. Just state it here and I shall follow follow. cool
WELL I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL. THATS FOR SURE LOL. IT AINT ABOUT ME THOUGH. ITS PROPHESIES. SO MANY THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW. IT IS CRAZY TIMES WE ARE LIVING IN. AMERICA HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO START A WAR WITH IRAN BECAUSE IRAN HAS REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE DOLLAR AS EXCHANGE FOR THEIR OIL. AND THIS HAS TRIGGERED A MUTINY OF NATIONS ALL BACKED BY CHINA AND RUSSIA. AND WITHOUT THE OIL BEING SOLD IN DOLLARS, AMERICA WILL QUICKLY DISINTEGRATE INTO ANARCHY AND POVERTY. SO THEY HAVE TO START THIS WAR REAL SOON. AND YET THIS WAR IS WHAT WILL LEAD TO THEIR DEMISE AND THE SECOND COMING. ARMAGEDDON. ITS EXCITING YET CRAZY TIMES CHIEF. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
moredendisc:

grin Well if it is a[b] Medium of Endor[/b], give it a wide berth and don't follow grin
grin grin grin NEVER THAT CHIEF. NO SORCERY OVER HERE LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by moredendisc: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
HIV1: You have been digressing,

if eating fruit by Adam is a sin and on the basis that all men inherited sins from Adam,

what about sins committed by your forefathers that are not Adam?

Did you inherit those sins also?

@HIV1

Eating the fruit by Adam was an amoral act, which was a transgression of a "Thou shall not" expressly ordered divine law

When a template or prototype is compromised, weakened, damaged or corrupted, the production line ends up with flawed products

What you on about with " . . . your forefathers that are not Adam? . . . " Huh?

Adam is the numero uno.

He is the ancestor, the first in rank, there are no forefathers except for Adam.

However indulging your whim, if there were forefathers,

Well, there is no link between these "forefathers" and Adam, because Adam was a start over.

If you like, say, Adam was a rehash with new ideas. OK? smiley
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
HIV1: You have been digressing, if eating fruit by Adam is a sin and on the basis that all men inherited sins from Adam, what about sins committed by your forefathers that are not Adam? Did you inherit those sins also?
DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO READ AND PONDER ON ALL THE POSTS ? OR ARE YOU JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO AGREE WITH YOU ? . IT WAS NOT PHYSICAL FRUIT. I DONT THINK THE LORD IS AS PETTY AS TO HAVE A GRUDGE BECAUSE YOU ATE FRUIT. AND NEITHER WILL HE STOP YOU FROM EATING FRUIT THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU. THE BIBLE IS NOT A BOOK TO BE READ LITERALLY. AND ALL YOUR FOREFATHERS ARE ADAM ( ADAM IS NOT A PERSONS NAME ). AND YOU DO NOT INHERIT ANOTHER PERSONS SINS. YOU ARE YOUR FOREFATHERS IN THE REINCARNATION. YOU CARRY YOUR SIN OVER FROM PAST-LIFE. AS SUCH YOU ARE BORN A SINNER. ONLY PEOPLE NOT BORN INTO SIN WERE THE FIRST GENERATION OF ADAM CREATED BECAUSE THEY HAD NO PAST LIVES. HOWEVER THAT IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO AND WE HAVE ALL COME INTO THE EARTH SEVERAL TIMES AFTER THAT. AS SUCH WE WILL ALWAYS BE BORN AS SINNERS BECAUSE OUR SPIRIT HAS SIN LOGGED INTO IT FROM PREVIOUS LIFE. SO A 1 DAY OLD BABY COULD BE A MURDERING PSYCHOTIC DEMON FROM PAST LIFE grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by moredendisc: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
obadiah777:

DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO READ AND PONDER ON ALL THE POSTS ? OR ARE YOU JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO AGREE WITH YOU ?.

IT WAS NOT PHYSICAL FRUIT. I DONT THINK THE LORD IS AS PETTY AS TO HAVE A GRUDGE BECAUSE YOU ATE FRUIT.

AND NEITHER WILL HE STOP YOU FROM EATING FRUIT THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU.

THE BIBLE IS NOT A BOOK TO BE READ LITERALLY

AND ALL YOUR FOREFATHERS ARE ADAM ( ADAM IS NOT A PERSONS NAME ). AND YOU DO NOT INHERIT ANOTHER PERSONS SINS.

YOU ARE YOUR FOREFATHERS IN THE REINCARNATION. YOU CARRY YOUR SIN OVER FROM PAST-LIFE. AS SUCH YOU ARE BORN A SINNER.

ONLY PEOPLE NOT BORN INTO SIN WERE THE FIRST GENERATION OF ADAM CREATED BECAUSE THEY HAD NO PAST LIVES.

HOWEVER THAT IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO AND WE HAVE ALL COME INTO THE EARTH SEVERAL TIMES AFTER THAT.

AS SUCH WE WILL ALWAYS BE BORN AS SINNERS BECAUSE OUR SPIRIT HAS SIN LOGGED INTO IT FROM PREVIOUS LIFE.

SO A 1 DAY OLD BABY COULD BE A MURDERING PSYCHOTIC DEMON FROM PAST LIFE grin grin

@obadiah777

The baton's in your hand, don't drop it

Good luck smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by ATMC(f): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
obadiah777: I AINT NOTHING SPECIAL LOL. TRUST ME. WHAT MEDIUM ARE YOU SUGGESTING ?
y do u tell someone to trust u when d bible says trust no man?
Re: Leave Adam And Eve Alone! by edogho(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shakes head in pity. Sighs. Hisses. Op and posters na wa 4 una o. Wherever una got such ideas from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Countries In The World Where Your Religion Will Get You Killed / What Does The Bible Say About MouthAction? / Bishop Oyedepo Keeps Saying John D Rockefeller Died At 93, But It Is Incorrect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.