Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Abortion Is A Sin Against God And A Crime Against Humanity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abortion Is A Sin Against God And A Crime Against Humanity (1847 Views)

Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. / Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? / Pregnant Teen Wins Abortion Battle Against Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abortion Is A Sin Against God And A Crime Against Humanity by bilms(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
ABORTION IS A SIN AGAINST GOD AND A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

Good day honorable ladies and respected gentlemen,

I think it is high time we all make a stand on issues affecting our society.

One of such issue is Abortion,what i consider a sin against God and a crime against humanity.

In today's world,many young ladies have undergo such act,even older women can't claim innocence. But they didn't do it alone,it was in conjunction with their partner,which in my opinion place both of them side by side in this unholy act. This act is wrong and would continue to be wrong except in very rare and few cases. If you were aborted by your mama,you may never have the chance of aborting a baby. Why then would you kill an innocent child for your own selfish interest?

According to Mr. Raphael Ogar Oko,The womb of a woman is like a bank, where a child is saved on a fixed deposit for 9 months. This savings is not to be withdrawn until full maturity of 9months. The woman as the accounting officer and man as branch manager must ensure that no one withdraws from the account until the appointed time.

This makes the issue of abortion as bad as illegal withdrawal from a fixed deposit. When the creditor appears, asking for the deposit by the 9th month, the accounting officer and branch manager shall be held responsible.

Couples should therefore work together to ensure that a child deposited with them in a fixed savings account should not be withdrawn mid way. So, couples need to take responsibility for the child from the womb and ensure that children are not aborted as they have special mission to fulfill on earth.

I can't but agree with him. We need to be matured enough to accept our responsibilities,killing an innocent child is a crime and a sin. Abortion is a sin against God and a crime against Humanity.

I will advice all those thinking of engaging in such should fear God and desist from such act,if you have already,seek for forgiveness even if no one see's you. The Law criminalizing it may not catch up with you,but the law of God would not escape you.
Re: Abortion Is A Sin Against God And A Crime Against Humanity by bilms(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2013

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter / Pls,i Need Advice On What To Do,am Not Happy. / Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.