Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

In Need Of An Advice ASAP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of An Advice ASAP (589 Views)

I Nid Urgent Advice Asap / Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! / Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Advice ASAP by Captain2012(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Nairalanders, plz help a friend out. This is wat he sent 2 me via fb
I met a lady 3yrs ago and since then I've been wanting 2 be intimate with her (though we're friends). Ever since I've been trying 2 convince her to be my girl but she's kinda strong minded but later gave way to my request.. We met Jan 1 in a friend's place who happens to be her cousin and I tried been intimate with her but discovered she was a virgin and I couldn't cos I did not want 2 disvirgin her cos I only wanna "chop and clean mouth".. But dat made her to trust me and now she is willing to give it to me next time we meet cos she thinks I love her. A part of me wanna do it but the other side keeps telling me not to. Dunno wat 2 do.. Kinda confused.. Pls I need your advice..
Re: In Need Of An Advice ASAP by greedie1(f): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
the other part is right - DONT!!
Re: In Need Of An Advice ASAP by Gboliwe: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
Captain2012: Nairalanders, plz help a friend out. This is wat he sent 2 me via fb
I met a lady 3yrs ago and since then I've been wanting 2 be intimate with her (though we're friends). Ever since I've been trying 2 convince her to be my girl but she's kinda strong minded but later gave way to my request.. We met Jan 1 in a friend's place who happens to be her cousin and I tried been intimate with her but discovered she was a virgin and I couldn't cos I did not want 2 disvirgin her cos I only wanna "chop and clean mouth".. But dat made her to trust me and now she is willing to give it to me next time we meet cos she thinks I love her. A part of me wanna do it but the other side keeps telling me not to. Dunno wat 2 do.. Kinda confused.. Pls I need your advice..
friends don't write like this to friends
Re: In Need Of An Advice ASAP by Captain2012(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
Gboliwe:
friends don't write like this to friends

Had to edit it cos of some words..
Re: In Need Of An Advice ASAP by Exponental(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
Chop n clean mouth......not all food are eatable, abandonable or rejectable. Just respect urself!
Re: In Need Of An Advice ASAP by goodmike7: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
Guy listen attentively,first and foremost,its you not any friend,so your friend whom you see always or call frequently will write a story out for you?why are you so shy or immature to own up ?? Ok that aside.

Back to your palaver,now she is ready just ggive it to her as quickly as possible because opportunity comes but once,you can still date her and get to fall for her later but if this passes you,you will never have it again,I strongly recommend you disvirgin her and keep doking her until your tenure expires.

My one cent

(1) (Reply)

Men! What Are You Going.to Do For Your Woman On Valentines???? / Text Message At 0.80 Kobo / What Love Means To Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.