Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? (6008 Views)

The Ethnic Divide Of Every Thread: What Indeed Is Our Problem? / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! / What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
kinchiso: Ok ooo... Safe journey... grin grin grin... Wait oh, are you really spicy?
grin grin oh yea! Am so spiced up with all d u know....

Hehe...just joking...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
SpicyMimi:
grin grin oh yea! Am so spiced up with all d u know....

Hehe...just joking...
Hehehe... I think I'm in love... Is this love?
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:07am On Jan 14, 2013
kinchiso: Hehehe... I think I'm in love... Is this love?
*Rolling* grin grin thought mama told u to stay away from E-girls?
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 12:11am On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
*Rolling* grin grin thought mama told u to stay away from E-girls?
Well, mama told me... But, sometimes the rules are meant to be broken... I don't mind breaking the rules for you spicy... wink wink wink
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:21am On Jan 14, 2013
kinchiso: Well, mama told me... But, sometimes the rules are meant to be broken... I don't mind breaking the rules for you spicy... wink wink wink
aww....really? Lmfao! I'll rada prefer u listen to mama..rmber she is alwys right!
Anywy mama aint here, so ride on...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
aww....really? Lmfao! I'll rada prefer u listen to mama..rmber she is alwys right!
Anywy mama aint here, so ride on...
So, what's next?
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
grin grin thank God he finally shwd up ! I need to give u an award u know....
A PM of your phone number will be a good awardgringringringrin
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2013
kinchiso: So, what's next?
Buy me a diamond ring, dt wud shw ow serious u are.. wink
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:51am On Jan 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
A PM of your phone number will be a good awardgringringringrin
ahhhhhhn....with all d wifey's, concubines and sugar mamas u gt on NL? I cant fight oh! grin grin
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 1:01am On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
ahhhhhhn....with all d wifey's, concubines and sugar mamas u gt on NL? I cant fight oh! grin grin
I can manage them well
gringringrin
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 1:09am On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Buy me a diamond ring, dt wud shw ow serious u are.. wink
Just that? Consider it done...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:11am On Jan 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
I can manage them well
gringringrin
loool...Indeed! I dont enjoy sharing wt belongs to me anyway! So its either u dump them or i walk away...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2013
kinchiso: Just that? Consider it done...
hahah...i laff! I no like that kin joke o! I dnt mean invisible diamond ring o! just so u know.
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 1:14am On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
loool...Indeed! I dont enjoy sharing wt belongs to me anyway! So its either u dump them or i walk away...
There is no "Them" just Gree-die and she cannot be dumped.

1 Like

Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 1:17am On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
hahah...i laff! I no like that kin joke o! I dnt mean invisible diamond ring o! just so u know.
Oya can I have your address? Make i “DHL” am to you...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by TableLeg(m): 1:20am On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi: For me...
MYND44
Idowuogbo grin
ItsModella
~Vicky~
Ileke Idi
Red Mosquito
Ghettodreamz
Annawhite
Table leg
CrazyMan
D.ope Jemi wink
K2039
190-all the 190s
Richfella
Chronique

Am gonna add more. BRB
By the way, Onila is the only person who enjoys creating threads but hates to comment on other people's threads.
just for fun....
What the hell is my ID doing up there?
For fu.c.k sake i only have 1200odd posts!
Are you cray?
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by LarrySun(m): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2013
Caracta:
*shocked*
You should be. grin
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2013
Table Leg :

What the hell is my ID doing up there?
For fu.c.k sake i only have 1200odd posts!
Are you cray?
huh? you should direct that question to ur sef u know....
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
There is no "Them" just Gree-die and she cannot be dumped.
then ama walk away peacefully... smiley
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2013
kinchiso: Oya can I have your address? Make i “DHL” am to you...
hmmmm......
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by LarrySun(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2013
fluid26:

Oga Larry, you dey vex o! Lol!
Yes, as a matter of fiction, some actually live and breathe inside the world of Nairaland. Take Mynd for instance, he pokes his snout into almost every page...like a Vermin.
In the nights, Caracta, Ijebabe, ItsModella, UJ Sizzle...I see them flying around like bats. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Yes, as a matter of fiction, some actually live and breathe inside the world of Nairaland. Take Mynd for instance, he pokes his snout into almost every page...like a Vermin.
In the nights, Caracta, Ijebabe, ItsModella, UJ Sizzle...I see them flying around like bats. Gosh!
Excuse you
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by LarrySun(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Excuse you
grin That was a compliiment.
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

grin That was a compliiment.
No it was not
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by LarrySun(m): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
No it was not
Aw! Mynd, you're such a pet!
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Aw! Mynd, you're such a pet!
Extending this longer will make this thread end up derailed.
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by LarrySun(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Extending this longer will make this thread end up derailed.
It's already derailed. I just hope someone won't ban me. The OP is not smiling cheesy
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by TableLeg(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
huh? you should direct that question to ur sef u know....
If you havnt got a job, send me your CV ... Setting up dumb and daft threads all over the forum wont help!
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
hmmmm......
Well, i'm waiting...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Hahahaha very funny...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Table Leg :

If you havnt got a job, send me your CV ... Setting up dumb and daft threads all over the forum wont help!
lmafaooooooo! See this jobless animal ooo! U sef wan find job for pple? grin anyway the number of my posts and urs shud determine the jobless one btwn u and masef!
Imagine this jobless fool o! I registered in d month of oct'12 and got just 300 nd sumfn posts, he registered NOV and got thousands of posts, nd dis crazy fool stil got d guts to call someone else jobless Lmfaoooo! Nothn we no go see for Nairaland!
For ur info, we are employers we dont get employed so incase u need a serious and a well paid job..pm me! Stup.id azz!

Btw thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment / If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It / What Traffic Lights Mean In Nigeria And The Rest Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.