Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? (6009 Views)

The Ethnic Divide Of Every Thread: What Indeed Is Our Problem? / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! / What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by amiskurie(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Peace!
lipsrsealed Quote: to whom "head"is given,"sense" is expected. grin
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
amiskurie: Peace!
lipsrsealed Quote: to whom "head"is given,"sense" is expected. grin
"Head is given"? Explain oooo
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
lalaosky:

stop shaking your head ikekings....enjoy the damn thread goddammit!!...lmao
Dude Bleep you!!! Go to hell... Kiss my black a.s.s... Asiri nwoke...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by amiskurie(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
"Head is given"? Explain oooo
Noo,don't get me into trouble o. lipsrsealed
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
-
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
kinchiso: Dude Bleep you!!! Go to hell... Kiss my black a.s.s... Asiri nwoke...
so you're truly ikekings...smh!! why the new handle?
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
lalaosky:

stop shaking your head ikekings....enjoy the damn thread goddammit!!...lmao
the fun has ended, go to bed nwoke.
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
amiskurie:
Noo,don't get me into trouble o. lipsrsealed
Wuss!!!!!
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 17, 2013

lwkmd..... Didn't know you didn't want me spilling it out..my bad...open up another ID and do your thing.no vex
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 17, 2013

btw, those names was uncalled for...thanks anyway
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by ijebabe: 12:37am On Jan 17, 2013
I wonder why the change in Ikekings. This is a new side I'm seeing or have I been away that long
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2013
-
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 4:40am On Jan 17, 2013
lalaosky:

Dude seriously, I wonder why you had to tell people he is Ikekings? What do you gain from it? It is just childish.

You can have fun knowing that he is and you move on but must you spill the beans in public? That might explain his attack on you

I tire for you ooo
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 17, 2013
Snitches grin
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 5:04am On Jan 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Snitches grin
big one. He could have just STFU(No offence lala) and laughed in his bathroom instead of spilling the beans.
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 5:06am On Jan 17, 2013
Lala, I once told you that you habit of saying things you know about members is not really a good one. This is an example
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
big one. He could have just STFU(No offence lala) and laughed in his bathroom instead of spilling the beans.
lmao he jus had to....ah shame
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
lmao he jus had to...ah shame
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2013
SMH....

@mynd, he has used that ID wella and it's no secret.itsmodella didn't know about and i told her without having any evil intentions.it's not as if he disclosed it to me personally and told me not to spill.

I saw where he wrote about it openly on many threads, so quit acting like he confided in me not to spill.well, i'm way past that ish.have apologized and moved on.i just have to steer clear of his path to avoid further insults
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by ijebabe: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2013
Please lets carry this to the gist thread sad grin
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe: Please lets carry this to the gist thread sad grin

aite
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Seun(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2013
chidyhel: Very funny thread..nobody is going to take it away frm myndd 44..wonder if its another moniker for seun
No. It would make no sense for me to appoint my alternate id as a moderator in the music section when I have super-moderator privileges.
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by azpekuliar: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2013
@Team detailers, una well done oo. But I go still comment on the topic.

Mynd 44 is the most ubiquitous fellow on Nairaland!

E be like say d guy dey receive SMS alert for every new thread created on Nairaland... grin

Mynd 44 also hardly loses his cool. I have never seen him launch verbal expletives or insults at anyone or anybody on NL. (I speak for myself oo).

1 Like

Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
azpekuliar: @Team detailers, una well done oo. But I go still comment on the topic.

E be like say d guy dey receive SMS alert for every new thread created on Nairaland... grin

Mynd 44 also hardly loses his cool. I have never seen him launch verbal expletives or insults at anyone or anybody on NL. (I speak for myself oo).

I am a good person. No fighing for me ooo
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by amiskurie(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
azpekuliar: @Team detailers, una well done oo. But I go still comment on the topic.

If I hear!
Mynd_44 wey slap me for one thread so tay wey I forgot my former password and username. undecided
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
amiskurie:
If I hear!
Mynd_44 wey slap me for one thread so tay wey I forgot my former password and username. undecided
Liar
tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by azpekuliar: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
amiskurie:
If I hear!

cheesy
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella:
so you're truly ikekings...smh!! why the new handle?
Lol... Seriously, i was kinda surprised when i used the handle you guys couldn't even recognize dat it was me cos i have been using the handle whenever “ikekings” gets a ban from sexkillz... wink wink wink...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
lalaosky:

lwkmd..... Didn't know you didn't want me spilling it out..my bad...open up another ID and do your thing.no vex
Lol... We are cool... No lele... grin grin grin...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
lalaosky:

cool cool cool...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
lalaosky: SMH....

@mynd, he has used that ID wella and it's no secret.itsmodella didn't know about and i told her without having any evil intentions.it's not as if he disclosed it to me personally and told me not to spill.

I saw where he wrote about it openly on many threads, so quit acting like he confided in me not to spill.well, i'm way past that ish.have apologized and moved on.i just have to steer clear of his path to avoid further insults
Lol... Take a chill bro... I meant no harm wen I wrote that... We are cool...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
kinchiso: Lol... Seriously, i was kinda surprised when i used the handle you guys couldn't even recognize dat it was me cos i have been using the handle whenever “ikekings” gets a ban from sexkillz... wink wink wink...
nna, the only other handle I knew you to have is ikekings1...did sexkillz ban that one too? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

What Traffic Lights Mean In Nigeria And The Rest Of The World / pictures of a lautech student nude / How To Dye Using Nigerian Dye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.