Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur (11585 Views)

Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by ballabriggs: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
[s]
jmaine:

I loath people who quote me then spew unreasonable nonsense . . .From your hypothesis, only the PDP assassinate each other while others don't . . . .

Guess going by your profound foolish theory . .The inspiring Dipo Dina was killed by the ACN crew even when the police as usual are lost in solving those murder cases . . . .

You ediots never cease to amaze me with your apoplectic useless rebuttal . . .

[/s]

Rubbish, go back to smoking your weed. You are not even worth responding to.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by jmaine: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
ballabriggs: [s][/s]

Rubbish, go back to smoking your weed. You are not even worth responding to.

Good riddance . . . . . Next please . . . . .
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by ballabriggs: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
jmaine:

Good riddance . . . . . Next please . . . . .

Come on take your smelly self out of here, animal.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by 999666: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
I just had to login to like this comment. Epic!!!
Gbawe:

Are you at all sane? Ok, you, Lateef4me, killed Funsho Williams. I was there and I saw you do it.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by jmaine: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
ballabriggs:

Come on take your smelly self out of here, animal.

Lolz, . . . . says the filthy maggot . . . .
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by Hardfact: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hmm! All these PDP dem haters. Abeg leave dem joor, it's all a "family affair" (abi familiar affair?). They'll soon settle it as brothers and sisters.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by ldpele(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
Gbawe:

Shut up you over-emotional, unambitious crybaby. What is the sentimental garbage you wrote up there ? Do you think I am talking about a group of scouts or the PDP all Nigerians know? Is it not what the Party is known for? Is assassination new to the PDP or are you just a dishonest individual? Are they not spilling innocent Nigerian blood callously currently? What will they do to political opponent?

Why don't you go and curse Woles Soyinka who christened the Party "a nest of killers"? Abeg go and sit down somewhere crybaby. The PDP is using terrorism to murder Nigeria daily and you have the nerve to round on those who wish the Party misfortune. You are nothing but a brainwashed and indoctrinated tool.

You can b1tch and moan because you now feel duty bound to support the PDP, and it is obvious why, but don't patronize us insinuating Nigerians do anything wrong wishing to see the substantial weakening of that evil entity. You are the one guilty of everything you accuse others of.
knew nobody was going to LIKE dis comment,when u cn mke ua point clear without throwing abuses. mtchew
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by emmatok(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
jmaine:

Weak postulations . . . . . We know Funsho death was a grand design to lock lagos away as an ACN strong hold . . . .Which worked excellently . . .

The PDP were better off having Funsho alive to wrest lagos away from the ACN than killing him . . . .

Not compensating the wife of Funsho with her hubby's ticket can never be used as a yard stick in passing judgement . . .it's too weak . . .

The best we can have is accusations and counter accusations from both parties, simply because the police is lost and can't unravel the identity of the murderers . . .

The last time I checked, NPF,SSS and CID are under the control of PDP.
If a Non PDP killed Funsho, he will be track down and arrested.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by Geniro: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
emmatok:

The last time I checked, NPF,SSS and CID are under the control of PDP.
If a Non PDP killed Funsho, he will be track down and arrested.

Lol , the same way they have been tracking all the unsolved murder cases in town
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by badassnigga(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
tear each other apart. I don't give a f**k undecided
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by luluosas(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
uzotex1000: ‘Four members of the House of Representatives will die this year and there will be two major air disasters in the months of May and June 2013 !’

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/wp-content/themes/advanced-newspaper/timthumb.php?src=http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/image-61.jpg&q=90&w=479&zc=1[/img]
These are some of the predictions of Prophet Marcus Tibetan, the Parish Head of Celestial Church of Christ, Elisha Parish, for the year 2013. Respected for the accuracy of his predictions, Prophet Marcus Tibetan who is widely referred to as the Nostradamus of our time predicts that ten Ministers in the cabinet of President Goodluck Jonathan would be dropped this year for being ineffective and incompetent. President Goodluck Jonathan, says the prophet, should pray against losing loved ones in this year 2013.

The President should pray very hard against a situation that would arise and make him spend at least seven years in jail after his tenure as President of Nigeria.

He further predicts that the Senate President, David Mark, should begin to wind up and prepare for his exit from politics as disgrace is imminent.

The Vice President, Namadi Sambo, should forget any ambition of being the Vice President of Nigeria again after this first term. Bamanga Tukur may be the last PDP Chairman as the party would suffer a lot of crises and setbacks in 2013.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo needs to do more for the Yoruba race in particular and Nigeria in general. He should perform the assignment of putting the Yoruba race in the forefront with zeal as this could be his last assignment.

Prophet Marcus Tibetan’s earth shaking predictions for the year 2013 are presently being compiled into a book which will be in circulation within the first quarter of the year. The Prophet who is loved and respected in his native town of Ode-Aye has visited more than eighty countries.

His mastery of the Bible can be seen in his in exhaustive quotations from the Holy book.

The man of God is able to cure chronic diseases and ailments such as sickle cell anaemia and diabetes, amongst others.
Culled from Yemoja
http://www.istumbleng.com/2013/01/jonathan-will-spend-7-years-in-prison-after-tenure-plane-crash-in-mayjune-nigerian-prophet/
https://www.nairaland.com/1157387/jonathan-may-jailed-7-years
I hope you all have not forgotten the above.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by djustice: 1:39am On Jan 14, 2013
Some of these PDP people are so stupid. Oyinlola should have asked Kafarati to recuse himself from this case, considering his decision in a previous suit involving the restoration of inJustice Isa Ayo Salami, Oyinlola's arch-enemy and nemesis. This same rubbish happened to Bode George, when he stupidly allowed himself to be tried by a Lagos State court for and offence allegedly committed in a Federal institution and on Federal Jurisdiction (NPA is located in littoral land).

Legal/judicial idiocy seems to be in the genetic make-up of some of these PDP leaders. Do they really deserve to continue to lead, given their obvious timidity and lack of insight? The judge that jailed Bode George unjustly, Justice Oyewole, was almost installed by the Asiwaju Criminal Network as the chief judge of Osun State, as his reward for jailing the hapless Bode George and was only stopped by the NJC.

Read news reports about the Kafarati/Salami nexus in the links below, where Oyinlola's suit against Salami's reinstatement was dismissed by the same Kafarati!! shocked shocked shocked

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=43106
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by skyfall: 2:36am On Jan 14, 2013
Can these b@stards start murdering one another already
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by agog: 6:31am On Jan 14, 2013
seanet01: Esu lagiri oko
PDP lo ni kin fun e ni adin yi jeo.
PDP ni kosi ohun to ma seo
mo fe ko se mewa funwon
kose won bi ata sen se oju
laalu o
laaroye o
elekun sun ekun laaroye sun eje
this incantations is too much on pdp head o.dem all go die o
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by olaideadedoyin(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2013
Infant, i pity Oyinlola 4 inluck all the time. Gbagede oro, pls try to look back and correct some error
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by Gbawe: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
ldpele: knew nobody was going to LIKE dis comment,when u cn mke ua point clear without throwing abuses. mtchew

You think I am part of the insecure social networking generation always seeking "likes" and the worthless approval of total strangers to feel good about themselves? Bruv, shove your "likes". I don't write for anyone to "like" my comment. If my response to some forumers seem harsh,then have the good grace to see what others have written to warrant such response. Civility begets civility and vice versa.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by bejay1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
gunuvi: At least we know pdp changes their party executives, I haven't heard acn change any of their party exco since it was founded.
Mumu don't change the topic.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by onenessone: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
Are you having problem with the prostate , contact me at oneness55555@yahoo.com

I have got fresh supply of herbal medication from the US.
Try it out, you will be glad you did.

Kay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governing Board Of NHIS Suspends Usman Yusuf Indefinitely / Photos Of The Luxurious Mansion Of GEN. BABAGINDA, That Has 50 Master Bedrooms / Screenshot Of The ESN Boys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.