Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur (11584 Views)

Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by searay(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
el-patch:
If I go,tukur goes........politmatics.I like that.
The bottom line
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by ninja4life(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
seanet01: Esu lagiri oko
PDP lo ni kin fun e ni adin yi jeo.
PDP ni kosi ohun to ma seo
mo fe ko se mewa funwon
kose won bi ata sen se oju
laalu o
laaroye o
elekun sun ekun laaroye sun eje
haha take it easy oo
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by james2020(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
seanet01: Esu lagiri oko
PDP lo ni kin fun e ni adin yi jeo.
PDP ni kosi ohun to ma seo
mo fe ko se mewa funwon
kose won bi ata sen se oju
laalu o
laaroye o
elekun sun ekun laaroye sun eje
Grow up, use english that's Nigeria's lingua franca
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by henrysam(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
Oyinlola that was sacked as the governor of Osun state became the secretary of PDP now that court have sacked him from being the secretary. Oni another sacked governor of Ekiti state is been favoured to become the secretary of PDP. Can somebody kindly give me the full definition of PDP?
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by FrankC3: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
Is it not pure ignorance that will get failed political party agents to wish and actually believe that the present internal dispute within the PDP will destroy the party. PDP has a strong record of conflict resolution. The have resolved worse disputes before with ALL parties to the conflict going home happy. That is PDP for you. Just few weeks back, Adamawa dispute seemed capable of swallowing up the party. Tukur took tough decisions and resolved it the way he did and people within the rank like Oyinlola was sure that Tukur was on his way out because by his estimation, he was the candidate of the Governors forum. Just few days later, the Party axis of power concentration (PDP governor's forum) passed a vote of confidence on Tukur.
Just know that the PDP is really tested in this game. PDP power lies with the President and the govenor's forum and they almost always have their way. Tomorrow, your Oyinlola could be on his way to Jamaica as an Ambassador while praising PDP, Tukur and the President to high heaven.
And for political parties that hinge their sucess or popularity of the failure of the ruling party to resolve her conflicts, it says a lot about their mindset. One of them even 'prophesy' assasination. It shows that they don't care whose father or mother is killed in the process. They just want power. And i know Nigerians will always see through them.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Is the change a product of democratic necessity or magomago politics

Whatever! Let d other parties change their exco 1st. We were all witnesses to how Buhari(CPC) & Ribadu(ACN) were handpickd by their parties wtout a resemblance of an election.
To topic... Patapata, Tukur will loose his seat too to appease d governors. I ws of d opinion then dat d President shld hav sourced a young & vibrant party chair who is nt 4rm a PDP state(eg. Yobe) to avoid a confrontation wt d 36 emperors.
I expect Mr President to allow d governors unlock their seven fangs b4 unleashing the EFCC on them(let them exhaust their strategy 1st).
Meanwhile appoint Ribadu, Akunyili or Ezekwesili as SA on anti-corruption & observe the governors crawl back into their holes. No time to check time anymore. D battle for 2015 has begun!

1 Like

Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by wengerjay(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
Things fall apart;the centre cannot hold,mere anarchy is loosed upon PDP.'Ile ti aba fi ito mo,iri ni o wo'
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by jadakiss213(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
james2020:
Grow up, use english that's Nigeria's lingua franca
and how does that translate into not growing up? u most be a kid,a fool or both.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by kabba7(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
ballabriggs: This is the only war I will happily supply all parties weeapons of mass destruction to destroy themselves.

PDP the den of killers.

In other stories, Jona done carry another N2 trillion run O. N2 trillion plus N5 trillion wey miss before is equals to N7 trillion. Ovoko!!!

Did jonathan need so much money just to drink Ogogoro? He could be considered for gold medal as the greatest looter of Nigeria treasury .
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by takedat(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
Frank-C:
Is it not pure ignorance that will get failed political party agents to wish and actually believe that the present internal dispute within the PDP will destroy the party. PDP has a strong record of conflict resolution. The have resolved worse disputes before with ALL parties to the conflict going home happy. That is PDP for you. Just few weeks back, Adamawa dispute seemed capable of swallowing up the party. Tukur took tough decisions and resolved it the way he did and people within the rank like Oyinlola was sure that Tukur was on his way out because by his estimation, he was the candidate of the Governors forum. Just few days later, the Party axis of power concentration (PDP governor's forum) passed a vote of confidence on Tukur.
Just know that the PDP is really tested in this game. PDP power lies with the President and the govenor's forum and they almost always have their way. Tomorrow, your Oyinlola could be on his way to Jamaica as an Ambassador while praising PDP, Tukur and the President to high heaven.
And for political parties that hinge their sucess or popularity of the failure of the ruling party to resolve her conflicts, it says a lot about their mindset. One of them even 'prophesy' assasination. It shows that they don't care whose father or mother is killed in the process. They just want power. And i know Nigerians will always see through them.
We all know that the internal wrangling in PDP is a temporary affliction and that aggrieved members will be settled from the public treasury with "ghana must go",appointments or another fuel subsidy scam in PDP's usual family affair manner! You just clarified the party as the biggest treasury looting party.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by Adagba1: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
utumunta:

Whatever! Let d other parties change their exco 1st. We were all witnesses to how Buhari(CPC) & Ribadu(ACN) were handpickd by their parties wtout a resemblance of an election.
To topic... Patapata, Tukur will loose his seat too to appease d governors. I ws of d opinion then dat d President shld hav sourced a young & vibrant party chair who is nt 4rm a PDP state(eg. Yobe) to avoid a confrontation wt d 36 emperors.
I expect Mr President to allow d governors unlock their seven fangs b4 unleashing the EFCC on them(let them exhaust their strategy 1st).
Meanwhile appoint Ribadu, Akunyili or Ezekwesili as SA on anti-corruption & observe the governors crawl back into their holes. No time to check time anymore. D battle for 2015 has begun!
who is Akunyil? Who is Ezekwesili? Abegiii,talk another thing,two corrupt fellows.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
Bla bla bla, when are they going to start shooting themselves.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by AdeniyiA(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
PDP -Papa Dethrones Pikin.
phidiphiiiiii! -phawa 2 d phiphu!
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by lateef4me(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
One day,just one day God will raise honest leaders for us in this nation !
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by Gbawe: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
Frank-C:

Shut up you over-emotional, unambitious crybaby. What is the sentimental garbage you wrote up there ? Do you think I am talking about a group of scouts or the PDP all Nigerians know? Is it not what the Party is known for? Is assassination new to the PDP or are you just a dishonest individual? Are they not spilling innocent Nigerian blood callously currently? What will they do to political opponent?

Why don't you go and curse Woles Soyinka who christened the Party "a nest of killers"? Abeg go and sit down somewhere crybaby. The PDP is using terrorism to murder Nigeria daily and you have the nerve to round on those who wish the Party misfortune. You are nothing but a brainwashed and indoctrinated tool.

You can b1tch and moan because you now feel duty bound to support the PDP, and it is obvious why, but don't patronize us insinuating Nigerians do anything wrong wishing to see the substantial weakening of that evil entity. You are the one guilty of everything you accuse others of.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by FrankC3: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Gbawe:

Shut up you over-emotional, unambitious crybaby. What is the sentimental garbage you wrote up there ? Do you think I am talking about a group of scouts or the PDP all Nigerians know? Is it not what the Party is known for? Is assassination new to the PDP or are you just a dishonest individual? Are they not spilling innocent Nigerian blood callously currently? What will they do to political opponent?

Why don't you go and curse Woles Soyinka who christened the Party "a nest of killers"? Abeg go and sit down somewhere crybaby. The PDP is using terrorism to murder Nigeria daily and you have the nerve to round on those who wish the Party misfortune. You are nothing but a brainwashed and indoctrinated tool.

You can b1tch and moan because you now feel duty bound to support the PDP, and it is obvious why, but don't patronize us insinuating Nigerians do anything wrong wishing to see the substantial weakening of that evil entity. You are the one guilty of everything you accuse others of.
oh!, i see the resident hypocrite is here. You so much want power for your ACN that even if it takes the death of a PDP member via assasination, then it is fair. Whose President do your party want to be? ACN president or Nigerian President? If really you are after a better Nigeria, then the internal dispute within the PDP should not be a source of sadistic pleasure for you. Why is it that people like you talk about killings and blood at the slightest excuse, killing of fellow Nigerians for that matter. You are not ashamed that you are envisaging or even advocating the assasination of men of different political stripes from you?
Grow up, you are too old for this nonsense!
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by Gbawe: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
Frank-C:

oh!, i see the resident hypocrite is here. You so much want power for your ACN that even if it takes the death of a PDP member via assasination, then it is fair. Whose President do your party want to be? ACN president or Nigerian President? If really you are after a better Nigeria, then the internal dispute within the PDP should not be a source of sadistic pleasure for you. Why is it that people like you talk about killings and blood at the slightest excuse, killing of fellow Nigerians for that matter. You are not ashamed that you are envisaging or even advocating the assasination of men of different political stripes from you?
Grow up, you are too old for this nonsense!

Rather, you should grow up dishonest twit. Who set the tone with killings and murder if not the PDP? If you are not a brainwashed tool supporting the Party blindly, it should be obvious to you that decent folks cannot wish the "nest of killers" well. Do they wish Nigeria well or are they actually wasting Nigerian souls callously?

A decent and balanced person would at least admit Nigerians have the right to detest the PDP with every fibre of their being given what the Party is. Instead a brainwashed and indoctrinated tool like you remain here simplistically talking about the ACN. People like you have no reverse gear with your stupid paranoia, retrogressive 'programming' and reasoning. You just follow blindly.

Why would I be supporting a merger if everything is about the ACN? M0r0n. For me it is about the greatest evil. undoubtedly the PDP, being defeated so that Nigeria can make progress. I pray for more internal dispute for the PDP since you are too childish, too emotional and way too immature to appreciate that all the rancour in the PDP is linked to greed and the sort of inordinate ambition that makes very desperate men ready to do anything to get their ways. I bet you are one of the hypocrites cursing the PDP before GEJ yet singing a different tune today. Take your sympathy for the PDP and shove it but get da eff off the back of those who despise the Party and its Murderers.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by lateef4me(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
@Gbawe,pls ,can you answer this question with all sincerity ? Who killed Funsho William ?
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by Gbawe: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
lateef4me: @Gbawe,pls ,can you answer this question with all sincerity ? Who killed Funsho William ?

Are you at all sane? Ok, you, Lateef4me, killed Funsho Williams. I was there and I saw you do it.

3 Likes

Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by eggheaders(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
will all dis blood sucking pdp bastard just get the mess off here.you lying bastard how can any sane individual be backing this thieves,that is taking our nation back to the woods since 1999.it will really not be a sin wasting some of u nitwit at a firing squad.u mofos need some dose of bullet from my semi automatic asap.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by Gbawe: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
eggheaders: will all dis blood sucking pdp bastard just get the mess off here.you lying bastard how can any sane individual be backing this thieves,that is taking our nation back to the woods since 1999.it will really not be a sin wasting some of u nitwit at a firing squad.u mofos need some dose of bullet from my semi automatic asap.

The heights of their madness is that they have the nerve to insinuate we should not wish the "nest of killers" misfortune after the Party has wreaked 14 year of hideous misrule upon Nigerians. Even currently, Nigerians are being killed by PDP-sponsored terrorism yet some deluded simpleton will have us believe that the murderous PDP is different to the one their messiah is head of. Some people here on this forum are just mentally sick even if they do not realise it. Well, this is Nigeria and some slaves will forever love and defend their slave-masters even when he violates them daily.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by dustydee: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
He should vacate office the same way PDP governors vacate office when sacked by the court and awaiting appeal hearing, right?
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by onatisi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
some people are bent and keen on assuming the title of nairaland champion debater. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by jmaine: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
onatisi: some people are bent and keen on assuming the title of nairaland champion debater. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by emmatok(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
lateef4me: @Gbawe,pls ,can you answer this question with all sincerity ? Who killed Funsho William ?

Lol, if a non-PDP member had killed Funsho he would have been caught and disgraced.
Ask OBJ and Obanikoro.
We all saw how Funsho's wife was denied her hubbys ticket.
So PDP killed Funsho.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by onatisi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
this is a war gej cant win , the worst he can do is to put someone up for 2015, and for those thinking that pdp will crumble , this is my advise to you .FORGET IT, IT WONT HAPPEN
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by jmaine: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
emmatok:

Lol, if a non-PDP member had killed Funsho he would have been caught and disgraced.
Ask OBJ and Obanikoro.
So PDP killed Funsho.

Weak postulations . . . . . We know Funsho death was a grand design to lock lagos away as an ACN strong hold . . . .Which worked excellently . . .

The PDP were better off having Funsho alive to wrest lagos away from the ACN than killing him . . . .

Not compensating the wife of Funsho with her hubby's ticket can never be used as a yard stick in passing judgement . . .it's too weak . . .

The best we can have is accusations and counter accusations from both parties, simply because the police is lost and can't unravel the identity of the murderers . . .
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by Gbawe: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
emmatok:

Ask OBJ and Obanikoro.
So PDP killed Funsho.

Ridiculous and logic-defying conspiracy theories will always exist as long as people prefer to under-utilize their brains. Who could have gotten away with killing a prominent PDP candidate, at a time OBJ was hellbent on taking down Tinubu and weakening the ACN in the SW, if not a PDP member?

If there is any chance an ACN candidate had a hand in the murder of Williams then I pity the simple-minded cretins here who do not acknowledge what OBJ is about. If OBJ hates you and has the evidence to take you down, he will. We all know OBJ, back then, hated Tinubu as much as anyone can to the extent of even malevolently withholding federal accruals to Lagos.

OBJ, consistent with his nature, would have buried the ACN if the Party had anything to do with the murder of Williams. Excuse some Nairalanders. They have capacity for mischief but nil for critical/logical thinking. It is idiotic for anyone to think a man as eternally vengeful as OBJ had the trump card up his sleeves to bury Tinubu and the ACN, for good, yet he did not play it. Can you fans of the PDP think at all? If they are trying to trip up Tinubu for operating foreign accounts, why have they not taken him and his Party down for murder? As they say, commonsense is not so common.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by nduchucks: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
Gbawe:

Are you at all sane? Ok, you, Lateef4me, killed Funsho Williams. I was there and I saw you do it.

Son of as b*tch!! I just spat gworo all over the white carpet.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by Gbawe: 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Son of as b*tch!! I just spat gworo all over the white carpet.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

grin grin grin grin grin My guy, they drag this Funsho Williams thing all over the place and speak conclusively , as per who is guilty, as if any of them were there to witness it. Well, I was there and Lateef4me did it. No long thing.
Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by ballabriggs: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
jmaine:

Weak postulations . . . . . We know Funsho death was a grand design to lock lagos away as an ACN strong hold . . . .Which worked excellently . . .

The PDP were better off having Funsho alive to wrest lagos away from the ACN than killing him . . . .

Not compensating the wife of Funsho with her hubby's ticket can never be used as a yard stick in passing judgement . . .it's too weak . . .

The best we can have is accusations and counter accusations from both parties, simply because the police is lost and can't unravel the identity of the murderers . . .

Foolish daft talk, will only come out from a brainless mofo like you. What has been done to bring the killers to book even with PDP in control of the country? A man of Engr Williams status dies and like every other assassination case we still tell stories till today.

Did Obanikoro have a structure, he wanted to ride on Willy's network alliance and the easiest way was to get Willy out of the way.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur by jmaine: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
ballabriggs:

Foolish daft talk, will only come out from a brainless mofo like you. What has been done to bring the killers to book even with PDP in control of the country? A man of Engr Williams status dies and like every other assassination case we still tell stories till today.

Did Obanikoro have a structure, he wanted to ride on Willy's network alliance and the easiest way was to get Willy out of the way.

I loath people who quote me then spew unreasonable nonsense . . .From your hypothesis, only the PDP assassinate each other while others don't . . . .

Guess going by your profound foolish theory . .The inspiring Dipo Dina was killed by the ACN crew even when the police as usual were lost in solving such murder cases . . . .

You Pro ACN ediots never cease to amaze me with your apoplectic useless rebuttal . . .

Just a refresh to you . . .read my final sentence . . . .

jmaine:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested / Best Military Rule Worse Than Any Democracy – Ihejirika / Igbo For Senate President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.