Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew (15807 Views)

Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. / Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
fem30:
Could you please put a link of the torture to prove your point because i see no torture in the video i watched. I just saw a man being ushered out.
Please mfm members should be objective in the defence of their security personnel.

Mr. Sowore stated that he saw people being flogged and he also saw a person chained to a door. Moreover, I believe that restraining someone from leaving a place against his will is a form of mental torture. I could not agree with you more that MFM supporters should be objective and so far many have not been. They rather attack and blame the victim.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
omonuan:

Mr. Sowore stated that he saw people being flogged and he also saw a person chained to a door. Moreover, I believe that restraining someone from leaving a place against his will is a form of mental torture. I could not agree with you more that MFM supporters should be objective and so far many have not been. They rather attack and blame the victim.
so you have no video evidence and you kept screaming video evidence? It means all your arguments of video evidence is purely a false claim? My friend you better stop trying to base ur crusade on the testimony of a man who is grieved. As far as i am concerned, it is purely speculation. I think i will join others in leaving you to your crusade.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
fem30: so you have no video evidence and you kept screaming video evidence? It means all your arguments of video evidence is purely a false claim? My friend you better stop trying to base ur crusade on the testimony of a man who is grieved. As far as i am concerned, it is purely speculation. I think i will join others in leaving you to your crusade.

Please show me and everybody else where I have said that I have video evidence of torture. I will concede my error if you do so. But if it turns out that you are wrong, I would expect you to own up too. You probably misconstrued what I meant by video evidence without justification. There is a video evidence of what transpired between MFM and SR. It is even posted on this thread. So what the heck?

You and your acolytes are the crusaders, and that is why you are barking at the wrong dog. I see that you bolded my assertion where I stated thus: "The character assassination of Mr. Sowore by MFM and it's supporters troubled me the most especially in the face of video evidence." But this sentence does not mention video evidence of torture so tell me where I said I had video evidence of torture please. Don't leave me yet, show me where in any of my posting where I talked about being in possession of video evidence of torture,

Thank you in advance for getting me to see where I said I had evidence of torture in video form. If you can't do this, I would assume that you are simple one of those attack dogs of MFM that I previously mentioned about and I will simply ignore your "crusade" to get Sowore and anybody that disagrees with you in your pursuit.

The level that some of you MFM supporters stoop to make a point makes me crawl in my skin. I have never seen Christians act the way some of you MFM members do. This is simply insane to lie against someone to achieve a fanatic goal. I hate to generalize but it seems like many MFM members do not like dissent and lying to obfuscate facts seems to be prevalent in the Church. MFM members or at least some of you are nothing but a lynch mob in the same league with the boko haram you so much loathe. MFM is loath to voices of reasons.

This is the second time today where an MFM member lied about what is written in simple English. I know that English is our second language but come on! First, it was Revolutnis but I think Fem30 lies does it for me, MFM and its cult members are beyond redemption. I am done here! MFM members should keep on worshiping " men of GOD" instead of God of men! Good bye.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2013
@ omonuan,
Check the third post from this, I quoted you and put what you wrote concerning the video in bold.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by yokiti: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2013
To all those that are accusing MFM of operating "Illegal detention"
If the Police Post being operated by the Nigerian Police force is tagged "illegal detention" by you people then, what will you call Alagbon in Ikoyi, Panti in Yaba, Area F in Ikeja, Eleweran in Abeokuta, Agodi in Ibadan, SIB in Osogbo, Scotland Yard ? You can well assume that the above listed places are not better than "Guatanamo Bay"
Let me list some of those things you can accuse MFM of.
1. You can accuse MFM of taking away customers from people (the special anointing centres where you pay prescribe amount in purchase of your temporal healing/ deliverance) who are milking them dry by showing the affected people the true way to Jesus Christ's holiness, salvation, deliverance, healing and victory over devil and his agents without any financial or material dues.
2. You can accuse MFM of a church where the General Overseer dropped His first class Degree in Microbiology and Dinstinction in Phd from the university of Reading in Uk to preach the Gospel of Christ.
3. You can accuse MFM of being a church where "nobody" is given "presidential" treatment or rankadedeing anybody because of the position you occupy in the larger society.
4. You can as well accuse MFM being a church that has made herbalist and their Ilks to run out of business.
5. You can accuse MFM where you are being taught how to pray your way to Breakthrough on your own (Do it yourself ministry) and not ecpecting one Woli agba or an Iya Isale turning you to a slave.
But accusing MFM of operating Illegal detention is being economical with the Truth.
@ Omonuan, The Bible admonishes us to follow "peace with all men" and Holiness without which no man shall see the Lord.
There is a saying that: where there is "no law"; there wont be any punishment.
If you go against an established rules and regulations, you should be ready to face the consequencies of your actions.
P.S : I am not in support of any brutalilty whatsoever as claimed by Sowore's Sahara reporters but laws are meant to be respected for the greater benefits of all. Thank you and God bless you all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Blast Victims Recount Ordeal / Nigerian Troops Repel Fresh Boko Haram Attack In Adamawa- Premium Times / Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.