Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Lost Tribe Return To Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lost Tribe Return To Israel (1118 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel / Bishop Slumps, Dies On Way To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Tribe Return To Israel by imeller: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2013
A “lost tribe” has come home to Israel and the return could be part of biblical prophecy.

CBN News was at Ben Gurion Airport when more than 50 members of the Bnei Menashe tribe made history.

The group was just the first of a long-awaited migration. Nearly 2,000 tribe members live in Israel, but five years ago the government stopped their return.

“I feel like I’m home,” one tribe member said.

Another told CBN News they were, “excited, overwhelmed. And unexplainably, you know, feeling in my heart. I feel like crying. I’m emotional, total loss for words.”

A recent decision now permits all the Bnei Menashe, about 7,000, to return.

“The ten tribes may have been lost to us for many centuries, but they were never lost in terms of their identity,” Michael Freund, with Shavai Israel, told CBN News.

Freund worked for years to help bring about this moment. He said he believes the Bnei Menashe return fulfills of biblical prophecy.

“The prophet Isaiah says ‘al tera qui ka ani,’ which means ‘fear not for I am with you, God says,” Freund explained. “‘Me israch avi zerecha,’” which translates ‘from the east I will bring your descendants.’”

“These are the descendants of Israel and they are coming back from the east,” he said. “It is as if the headline of today was written by Isaiah the prophet 25 or 2,600 years ago. It’s a phenomenal thing.”

The Assyrian Empire exiled the tribe of Manassah almost 3,000 years ago. Although they settled in northeast India, tribe members kept their Jewish roots for more than 2,000 years.

Several Christian organizations helped bring them home.

“In fact, the Hebrew prophets said when God gathered His Jewish people back from all the ends of the earth in the last days that there would be Gentiles helping and bringing them back,” David Parsons, with the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem, told CBN News.

“He said, ‘I’ll beckon to the Gentiles.’ And so we have this invitation from God Himself to be involved in this Aliya,” he said.

Another 300 tribe members are scheduled to arrive in January, with thousands more yet to come.

Source: http://www.christianmessenger.in/lost-tribes-return-to-israel-fulfillment-of-prophecy/
Re: Lost Tribe Return To Israel by SamMilla1(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2013
More soldiers moving to Israel to help in bombing their neighbours and claiming their lands.
Guns rule the World for now but the good news is that guns can kill even the people who manufactured them..

1 Like

Re: Lost Tribe Return To Israel by nakash: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2013
Israel has welcomed all pips who are Jewish in descent to their country and gotten the best out of them in terms of being a national resource. The arabs meanwhile have refused to welcome egyptians, syrians, jordinians et all who migrated to Israel to work their forward looking jewish country to a better future. The palestine arabs have no claim to israel They just want to use their numbers to bring retrogresive muhammad sharia laws to Israel. And kill the Israel state. That is their primary mission. SAME case to nigeria. The muslims will use their numbers to kill the state and bring along a sharia state. As non muslims we should decode the Islamic ideals and ban that fake religion.
Re: Lost Tribe Return To Israel by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2013
THIS IS BULL$H!T

THEY ARE ALL KUKI/CHIN TRIBESMEN AND EX-PAGANS! angry

The Bnei Menashe are a group of more than 9,000 people from India's North-Eastern border states of Manipur and Mizoram who claim descent from one of the Lost Tribes of Israel. The claim appeared after a Pentecostalist dreamt in 1951 that his people's pre-Christian religion was Judaism and that their original homeland was Israel. Linguistically, Bnei Menashe are Tibeto-Burmans and belong to the Mizo, Kuki and Chin peoples. They are called Chin in Burma. Prior to their conversion to Christianity in the 19th Century, the Chin, Kuki, and Mizo were Pagans, headhunters and animists.

[img]http://alexanderkatz.files./2010/11/bnei.png[/img]

[img]http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?ID=258[/img]

^^^^^^^DO THESE LOOK JEWISH OR ASIANS!!! REMINDS ME OF A CERTAIN PEOPLE IN NIGERIA. *SMH angry

(1) (Reply)

God Altar For Science And Wonders Established On Nairaland / Evangelism 5-The Hopelessness of An Unbeliever / The Difference Between Christians And Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.