Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** - Entertainment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** (28286 Views)

Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ / Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
movmentish: Hmmm..........ijebabe to help reduce the blood shed why not make it hulk vs justice league? tongue tongue
lol... Hulk vs Superman no even sure for hulk, u dey talk the whole justice league. Be kiaful o!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by movmentish(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oahray: lol... Hulk vs Superman no even sure for hulk, u dey talk the whole justice league. Be kiaful o!
Someone dat had to be tricked to another planet just coz he was a danger to the whole planet earth!!!! Tell me one superhero dats a danger to an entire planet.....oahray why!!!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
movmentish:
Someone dat had to be tricked to another planet just coz he was a danger to the whole planet earth!!!! Tell me one superhero dats a danger to an entire planet.....oahray why!!!
as the saying goes "the madder the hulk gets, the stronger he becomes". That's the answer to your question. He's quite dumb when he is angry as opposed to his normal self, the brilliant Dr Bruce Banner.

Unlike him, superman does not need anger to become strong, so he can still use his head in a fight and he's too empathetic to endanger a whole planet.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
Leave World Breaker Hulk and focus on just Hulk cos if you wanna go there then Superman Prime will mutilate WBH grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
[b]Hulk vs Superman!
Hulk would win, but then U've got the flash and wonderwoman and batman's genius, thank God martain manhunter was not included.
Only Thor and Hulk are good enough for me
Batman against Captain America, the capt has enhanced strength, but Bats is wat he is, bats. I ally with Bats on this one.
Hulk will finish Superman and lick his bones. Cos Hulk is big and mean angry
THor vs Wonderwoman
THor is the god of thunder, he once went toe to toe with Superman, but was beaten after a tough battle, thor takes it home and hits it hard Hehen! grin grin grin
haaaaaaa! iron man! Ermmmm....wat can he do?
Flash will finish him, green latern will rip him apart. Green latern, the universe's most powerful weapon, Iron man, earths' most powerful weapon#
hawkeye? Do I even have to mention his name? undecided undecided undecided undecided But he may be able to aim his joystick and manage to piss on someone with a lucky shot

Ijebabe u need to give avengers better names jare! Where is scarlet witch? Where is Hercules? Where is quicksilver? Quicksilver will split flash into a million realms of reality! angry
I no gbadun ur style ooo Ijebabe! I request a change in Avengers' team. THese guys need better backup. Iron man and Hawkeye are nothing but humans, Justice league that u submitted are all superhumans undecided
make a change jor![/b]
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
isn't black widow part of the avengers?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oahray: as the saying goes "the madder the hulk gets, the stronger he becomes". That's the answer to your question. He's quite dumb when he is angry as opposed to his normal self, the brilliant Dr Bruce Banner.

Unlike him, superman does not need anger to become strong, so he can still use his head in a fight and he's too empathetic to endanger a whole planet.
hulk aint all dumb! Watch his fight with abomination! Nothing pierces abomination except himself! Hulk ripped out abomination's bone extensions and stabbed him in the chest with it! angry
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella: isn't black widow part of the avengers?
See the thread she opened na! She submitted them for us! angry
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
I went for the actual members of both sides. The others only show up on and off.

I took out Aquaman, Martian and Cyborg from JL. Avengers should be safe. I had to even it up and my list contains the core members from both sides. No be my fault. You should know the difference between DC and Marvel Superheroes na.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijebabe: Leave World Breaker Hulk and focus on just Hulk cos if you wanna go there then Superman Prime will mutilate WBH grin
Abeg help me tell him o.

The reason I won't participate in this debate is cos the superheroes in each team are to many. It makes for a very directionless argument, especially when it based on the comics.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Is there a list of superheroes representing each side?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Scarlet witch will suck green lantern into oblivion! Even Mynd cannot doubt this! She no dey get limit! Someone who created a whole multiverse? shocked shocked shocked
Quicksilver, her brother, he'll super move and superthink and super run, will fly to space and sheet in the in the moon before u say poop! but this is the new quicksilver, after he regained his powers when scarlet humanized him
But ermmmm........let us forget the new quicksilver, Oya I agree, flash wins this one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oahray: Is there a list of superheroes representing each side?
I posted a link in the previous page
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
Redmosquito: Scarlet witch will suck green lantern into oblivion! Even Mynd cannot doubt this! She no dey get limit! Someone who created a whole multiverse? shocked shocked shocked
Quicksilver, her brother, he'll super move and superthink and super run, will fly to space and sheet in the in the moon before u say poop! but this is the new quicksilver, after he regained his powers when scarlet humanized him
But ermmmm........let us forget the new quicksilver, Oya I agree, flash wins this one grin grin grin grin grin
They aren't on the list, hahaha.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oahray: Is there a list of superheroes representing each side?
Check her link
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijebabe: Leave World Breaker Hulk and focus on just Hulk cos if you wanna go there then Superman Prime will mutilate WBH grin
Super man what? Dat dude is so scared of speedsters! Leave him and flash in the same room and he coil up in the fetal pose! undecided
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Redmosquito:
hulk aint all dumb! Watch his fight with abomination! Nothing pierces abomination except himself! Hulk ripped out abomination's bone extensions and stabbed him in the chest with it! angry
funny, abomination was originally twice as powerful as the hulk cos he was exposed to more gamma radiation than Dr Banner was.
Abomination nearly killed the hulk in their first battle, and thunderbold revived hulk. The hulk had to revert back to Dr Banner, lure abomination into a trap and drain excess power before hulk could defeat him.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by bolakale30(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella: I heard my name..
Yeah, I did... Guess we are dueling Red moss together ?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijebabe:
They aren't on the list, hahaha.
Nopw! It aint a fair game! Humans against superhumans! haba! I see dat as plain unfair! Wetin hawkeye and iron man wan do for there! Even quicksilver will have more hope!
Put scarlet witch jare, she's also a bonafide and full member! If u read the comic u go know! E dey the cartoon sef na![b]
angry[/b]
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oahray: funny, abomination was originally twice as powerful as the hulk cos he was exposed to more gamma radiation than Dr Banner was.
Abomination nearly killed the hulk in their first battle, and thunderbold revived hulk. The hulk had to revert back to Dr Banner, lure abomination into a trap and drain excess power before hulk could defeat him.
Abomination grows hotter the madder he gets, hulk grows stronger! Do the maths jare! Hulk has Omega level endurance . If they fight long enough, he would win!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by viruz007(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
D video in that link is massive!!! dAMN!!!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
please save your energies for tomorrow.. grin grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Redmosquito:
Super man what? Dat dude is so scared of speedsters! Leave him and flash in the same room and he coil up in the fetal pose! undecided
there are many ways to kill the weakling flash. They are no match. Leave them in the same room and flash is toast! You know it.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Redmosquito:
Flash is fast no doubt but what has that got to do with Prime mutilating WBH? grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Redmosquito:
Nopw! It aint a fair game! Humans against superhumans! haba! I see dat as plain unfair! Wetin hawkeye and iron man wan do for there! Even quicksilver will have more hope!
Put scarlet witch jare, she's also a bonafide and full member! If u read the comic u go know! E dey the cartoon sef na![b]
angry[/b]
Batman and Wonder woman nko?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oahray: there are many ways to kill the weakling flash. They are no match. Leave them in the same room and flash is toast! You know it.
ijebabe:
Flash is fast no doubt but what has that got to do with Prime mutilating WBH? grin
U guys dont know Superman prime, do you? he has a utter fear for speedsters, they constantly keep trapping him in black holes and alternates dimensions and universes, he has an history with them, a painful one. If una no know the Hero how una go fit judge me na! sad Let us call Mynd in here, make him come hammer una the facts.
Superman Prime was stutyering at the mention of speedsters
"I....I...I dont......I dont like speed.....speedsters!", make una go read the comic jor!
He flew the feck out of orbit when he saw the flash coming towards the group, Flash wasnt even coming to fight. Superman Prime's instinct just kicked off! angry
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
ijebabe:
Batman and Wonder woman nko?
Wait! Wonder woman?! undecided
Isnt she superhuman?! undecided Or have I been drunk for more than ten years now?
undecided
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 12:00am On Jan 19, 2013
We are talking one on one, stop digressing jor
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Brisingr(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2013
.I could easily say zatanna or Morgana ley fey could cast a spell that turns everybody in marvel Verse to animals so magic users should face each other.still house of m and the xmen vs avenger story arc rily showed the extent of scarlet witch power.if hulk possess the intellect of doc banner maybe he could take superman.saying a dumb brute could beat the flagship hero of DC is an insult
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2013
U put hawkeye abi! Then pair green arrow with him!
it would be great, wont it? Comic fans lemme hear you! Dont they both have the same weapons and skill set? grin grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2013
Brisingr: .I could easily say zatanna or Morgana ley fey could cast a spell that turns everybody in marvel Verse to animals so magic users should face each other.still house of m and the xmen vs avenger story arc rily showed the extent of scarlet witch power.if hulk possess the intellect of doc banner maybe he could take superman.saying a dumb brute could beat the flagship hero of DC is an insult
Thank GOd u acknowledge scarlet witch!
Dumb brute abi! Hulk will smash puny blue man! angry
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2013
Redmosquito:
Wait! Wonder woman?! undecided
Isnt she superhuman?! undecided Or have I been drunk for more than ten years now?
undecided
Why you crying? Fine, the Amazon warrior has mad skills but not at the level of Superman so chill.
Avengers has Thor, Hulk and Captain America!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders / Picture Of Santa Claus Pounding Yam / Check Out My Breakdance Freezes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.