Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? (5507 Views)

Is There Really Life After Death? / Truth, Fabrications, Or Fallacies? / Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahaha they will be like "its not contradictions, you need the holy spirit...pray and meditate and it will teach u grin

You know, they said the Bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit but I keep asking them if the Holy Spirit made mistakes while inspiring the authors of the Bible or whether the authors were high on "Monkey Tail & Shepe".

They now devised a smart way of rectifying their errors by reeling out newer versions e.g NKJV, Goodnews etc but they forget that "Truth is always the daughter of Time".

1 Like

Re: Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? by omobadan(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2015
johnydon22:
Christians be like " their are no contradictions in the bible but the quran is filled with contradictions... Muslims be like their are no contradictions in the quran but the bible is filled with contradictions" grin lmao... chai... nawa ooo.
Dang you all are correct, those two ancient primitive books are wreaking of implausible fables, myths, contradictions, atrocities and some good stuffs.
But none of you have the eyes to see the flaws in urs but ur eyes are always open to point out the other...

Na so o! They go dey fight each other over the same crap. I think most of these Christian and Muslim guys are more concerned about having a monopoly of the Abrahamic religion. They each want their side to be the true and only religion from their one Supreme Being. Christians don't want to accept the Muslims' version of their beliefs nor do the Muslims either. There will always be differences in anything we do in this world. Of course there'll be contradictions in these so called Holy books. They're mostly accounts from people who weren't necessarily privy to the actual events. So, no need to worry about all that. You guys are only interested in dismissing each others religion. I'm sure your 'Gods' will be disappointed with u guys right now.

1 Like

Re: Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? by ladon1: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Haha! its rather surprising that non of you are able to clear the errors and contradiction in the quaran i listed above.
You clear it first abd i will responds to the scriptures you listed above. I still have lits of them here with me.
As for you guys here that said the bible is a book full of fables, am sure you guys can't context the discovery made by that archeologist professor Garfinkel and Dr martin. If you all can proof what they discovered is not the the remains of Goliath's head, then i won't respond to you. In a nut shell. A fool has said in his heart that there is no God.
Re: Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? by ladon1: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2015
You muslims in the house, i have a question for you. how was one false witness that ran into a cave carrying the bible read it and start turning it upside down and use it to produce a devilish version called the quaran and he told you all that angel gabriel gave him the message of the quaran and he came by telling you that the god painted to you in the quaran is the same God of the old testament in the bible? The god called allah this false witness painted to you in the quaran had nothing in common with the God of the old testament? And you guy believed him.
The bible says if any man or angel come preaching any other gospel other than the one we have preached, let either that man or that angel be accursed!
But am sure the real angel gabriel will distance himself from mohammed.
one man gave a message contrary to what over 40 other witness that lived accross 2500 years and those 40 has consistent message saying the samething.
They all preached Jesus Christ and nothing else beginning with moses genesis to john's revelation. You guys are so gaulible. The witness of one man is not true.
Muslims and quaran are so desperate to associate themselves with the God the bible and christians are rejecting every attempt made by them because the real contracdiction we should be tackling here is the nature of allah contracdicting the nature of the God of the bible.
Re: Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? by omobadan(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2015
ladon1:
Haha! its rather surprising that non of you are able to clear the errors and contradiction in the quaran i listed above.
You clear it first abd i will responds to the scriptures you listed above. I still have lits of them here with me.
As for you guys here that said the bible is a book full of fables, am sure you guys can't context the discovery made by that archeologist professor Garfinkel and Dr martin. If you all can proof what they discovered is not the the remains of Goliath's head, then i won't respond to you. In a nut shell. A fool has said in his heart that there is no God.

When people say the bible is full of fables, they didn't say it's entirely a lie. They're just saying most of the stories are fables and myths. Some of the stories were true. The same thing with the Quran. Most of it is just fables. But they've got some believable stories as well. That's not remotely enough to convince anyone there's a God or not. It's just books about people of certain era telling us about the world as they see it at the time. I don't see you defending Buddism, Hinduism etc with the same fervour as you do Christianity. That's because you were either born into a Christian household or got converted later. That's good for you. But please leave the Muslims alone because you're all the same. A Muslim will be condemning a Christian and vice versa but you lot are birds of the same feather.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2015
omobadan:

When people say the bible is full of fables, they didn't say it's entirely a lie. They're just saying most of the stories are fables and myths. Some of the stories were true. The same thing with the Quran. Most of it is just fables. But they've got some believable stories as well. That's not remotely enough to convince anyone there's a God or not. It's just books about people of certain era telling us about the world as they see it at the time. I don't see you defending Buddism, Hinduism etc with the same fervour as you do Christianity. That's because you were either born into a Christian household or got converted later. That's good for you. But please leave the Muslims alone because you're all the same. A Muslim will be condemning a Christian and vice versa but you lot are birds of the same feather.

95% of the contents that makes up the Bible are nothing but ridiculous lies.

Re: Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? by johnydon22(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2015
oh yeah

Re: Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? by johnydon22(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Is this really the shiiit you believe in?

Re: Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? by johnydon22(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Now thats more like it

Re: Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? by ladon1: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
If the story of David and goliath can be prooven right by archaeologist then the whole story of the bible is true with no single contracdictions. Now because what you believe in dalwin theory of evolution and that you evoluted from a tadpole and your reasoning is just like one that does, so how does that affect me?
Re: Are There Really Contradictions And Fabrications In The Bible?????? by johnydon22(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
ladon1:
If the story of David and goliath can be prooven right by archaeologist then the whole story of the bible is true with no single contracdictions. Now because what you believe in dalwin theory of evolution and that you evoluted from a tadpole and your reasoning is just like one that does, so how does that affect me?
lmao...this post is indeed laughable... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking Into Buddhism / The Tithe Fraud. / Catholic Church Releases iPhone App To Help With Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.