Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,758 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. (4151 Views)

What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Wont Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by ArdyssNigeria(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
1 . Touch her waist.

2. Actually talk to her.

3. Share secrets with her.

4. Give her your jacket.

5. Kiss her slowly.
Are you remembering this?

6. Hug her.

7. Hold her.

8. Laugh with her.

9. Invite her somewhere.

10. Hangout with her and your friends
together.
KEEP READING

11. Smile with her.

12. Take pictures with her.

13. Pull her onto your lap.

14. When she says she loves you more, deny
it. Fight back.

15. When her friends say i love her more than
you, deny it. fight back and hug her tight so
she can't get to her friends. it makes her feel
loved.
Are you thinking of someone?

16. Always hug her and say I love you
whenever you see her.

17. Kiss her unexpectedly.

18. Hug her from behind around the waist.

19. Tell her she's beautiful.

20. Tell her the way you feel about her.
One last thing you need to do to show her
you actually do mean it.

21. Open doors for her, walk her to her car- it
makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts
to act like a gentleman.

22. Tell her she's your everything – only if you
mean it.

23. If it seems like there is something wrong,
ask her- if she denies something being
wrong, it means SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK
ABOUT IT- so just hug her

24. Make her feel loved.

25-kiss her in front of OTHER girls you
know!!!!*
THEY MIGHT DENY IT BUT THEY ACTUALLY LIKE
AND KINDA WANT YOU TO TICKLE THEM

26-don't lie to HER.*

27-DON'T cheat on her.*

28-take her ANYWHERE she wants

29-txt message or call her in the morning and
tell her have a good day at work {or school},
and how much you MISS her.

30-be there for her when ever she needs you,
& even when she doesn't need you, just be
there so she'll know that she can ALWAYS
count on you.*
ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? YOU BETTER
BECAUSE, IT'S IMPORTANT

31. Hold her close when she's cold so she can
hold YOU too.

32. When you are ALONE hold her close and
kiss her.*
33. Kiss her on the CHEEK; (it will give her the
hint that you want to kiss her).*

34 . While in the movies, put your arm around
her and then she will automatically put her
head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt
her chin up and kiss her LIGHTLY.

35. Don't EVER tell her to leave even jokingly
or act like you are mad. If shes upset, comfort
her.
REMEMBER ALL THESE THINGS WHEN YOU ARE
WITH HER NEXT

36. When people DISS her, stand up for her.*

37. Look deep into her EYES and tell her you
love her.*

38. Lay down under the STARS and put her
head on your chest so she can listen to the
steady beat of your heart, link your fingers
together while you whisper to her as she
rests her eyes and listens to you .

39. When walking next to each other grab her
HAND.*

40. When you hug her HOLD her in your arms
as long as possible*
MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHES LOVED

41. Call or text her at night to wish her SWEET
DREAMS*

42. COMFORT her when she cries and wipe
away her tears.*

43. Take her for LONG walks at night.

44. ALWAYS Remind her how much you love
her.*

45. sit on top of her and tell her how much u
love her and then bend down to her face and
kiss her while sitting on her.

[url]facebook.com/savage.tiwa.9[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Adufaye(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
Na theory b dis,tym 4 practical
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Arosa(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Thank God they don't ask, it's too much na. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by slimming: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
Surely, that is everything i know in the world.
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by djeezy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
@op, your list is not absolute. Some girls actually do not want some of those things or probably/sometimes they ask for it.
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
@o 80% of nigeria girls don't need this, all they need or rather WANT is money, once you gat the benjamin; your good to go.....forget formalities but be loving.............

It's like you've been watching too much of hollywood
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Ezekiel003(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Lmao !funny! shocked
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by pheyikemi: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Cf no 21, what if d lady does not av a car, whr wil d guy walk her to??
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
okay
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
Though we are too realistic to expect all these,you got them right.
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Plarp: 5:00am On Jan 15, 2013
Do they want us tell them bedtime stories too?
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by birdman(m): 5:09am On Jan 15, 2013
mumu. After you have done all this, watch her dump you for the bad boy who does none of these things

6 Likes

Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 15, 2013
mmmkay
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by razznaija(f): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2013
Abbey2sam: @o 80% of nigeria girls don't need this, all they need or rather WANT is money, once you gat the benjamin; your good to go.....forget formalities but be loving.............

It's like you've been watching too much of hollywood

I just knew that i was going to see at least one Naija girl bashing comment on this thread.
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by ihedioramma: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2013
THAT IS NOT INPORTANT, THAT IS FOR CHILD OF STATAN. WHAT YOUNG PEOPLE WANT AT THERE AGE IS HOW GOD WANT THEM TO LIVE (OBEYING HIS TEACHINGS) DONT LET ANY THING COVER YOU FROM THE THINGS OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by birdman(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2013
ihedioramma: THAT IS NOT INPORTANT, THAT IS FOR CHILD OF STATAN. WHAT YOUNG PEOPLE WANT AT THERE AGE IS HOW GOD WANT THEM TO LIVE (OBEYING HIS TEACHINGS) DONT LET ANY THING COVER YOU FROM THE THINGS OF GOD.

Wetin bring "STATAN" inside this matter. See craze for early morning
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by ihedioramma: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2013
IS STATAN THAT MAKE U TO NO ALL THINGS AND FORGET WHAT YOUR FATHER WANT FROM. IF YOU LOVE A GIRL WHY MUST U HAVE SEX? DONT U NO HAVING SEX WHY NOT MARRIED IS SIN ? MAKING LOVE WITH A GIRL THAT IS NOT UR WIFE DONT U NO IT MAKES STATAN HAPPY THAT U ARE COMING TO HIM?

1 Like

Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Gee001: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2013
@op, do u do all these things u mentioned?
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2013
ihedioramma: IS STATAN THAT MAKE U TO NO ALL THINGS AND FORGET WHAT YOUR FATHER WANT FROM. IF YOU LOVE A GIRL WHY MUST U HAVE SEX? DONT U NO HAVING SEX WHY NOT MARRIED IS SIN ? MAKING LOVE WITH A GIRL THAT IS NOT UR WIFE DONT U NO IT MAKES STATAN HAPPY THAT U ARE COMING TO HIM?

If you're going to preach the gospel on this thread, Please I beg you...Do it with good english and save us from this serial 'wickedness'. angry
Is this too much to ask?!!

1 Like

Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by ihedioramma: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2013
I THANK GOD U UNDERSTAND IT. LOOKING FOR GOOD ENG, THAT IS TO CHANGE THE TOPIC THANK'S BE GOOD TO UR SELF OBEY THE TEACHING OF JESUS .

1 Like

Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Ride on deaconess@ihedioramma
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by laykhorn(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2013
All this for a gal? What time do I have for myself then? And what principles too?
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by daryoor(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2013
girls come and go, and all this wont keep a girl in love with u.
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by MurphyG1(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2013
Do all those things the OP mentioned and she begins to take you for GRANTED! lipsrsealed
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by ihedioramma: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2013
THANK'S OVER THERE.PEOPLE LIVE THERE SELF FOR SATATAN USE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER TO COVER THEM WITH THE THINGS THEY DONT NEED.
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by ihedioramma: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2013
THANK'S OVER THERE.PEOPLE LIVE THERE SELF FOR SATATAN USE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER TO COVER THEM WITH THE THINGS THEY DONT NEED
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by KINGwax(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
OP, go find quite place hang urself jor!
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
OPA IF NAH naija babes u mean den all wetin u list na yeye
this na the real things wey a naija babe fit need wen she no really fit ask u
1;latest designer handbags
2:expensive wrappers and headties from dubai
3:house renr money
4:taking her out to expensive eatries
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by COLDMIND(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
naija babes i fear em
Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by timpaker(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
S3X!!!

1 Like

Re: Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 23, 2013
La wa oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? / Ladies And Big Fat Tummies / Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.