Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins (25823 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Psylas(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
Stegomiah: Im no be 1 correct pastor b4 naw, Ƨ̲̣̥ø̲̣̣̥ I no dey surprised, pastor wey dey divorce im wyf. Wen bible says God hates puttin away! Im jst dey preach 2 soothe im lifestle, I sense d guy wan put tatoo 4 im body
if you look d man well, u go c say na nigga not a pastor
Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
modestdude: The same way masturbation was declared not a sin. What's wrong with these our pastor cHrises?
where in the bible does it say its a sin?

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by blackbeau1(f): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
I'm not surprised.this is coming from a pastor who believes divorcing your wife to marry another one is ok

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by abike12(f): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
Only God knows His true servants

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Remzolution: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
Whether he is right or wrong I dnt knw...bt d troublng fing is dt most of u dnt evn knw ur ryt 4rm left, u cnt even quote a portion in d Bible 2 counter him, yet u throw insults left ryt n center...na wa 4 una o, u r no diff 4rm d illiterate holdng a newspaper upsyd-down and sayng " wat is wrong wit ds country sef?". Smh and walkng out, jam d door behind me n flag down a taxi!

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by DANILSA(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Leviticus 19:28

New International Version (NIV)

28 “‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by nosagold(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
Na wao, was it nt pastor chris oya dat said masturbation aint a sin? Nw pastor chris oko has said another one.....hmmmmmm....its high ┼iϻe I started washipn God in my own house cus its so obvious dat thes men of God (not all sha) wil lead us all to d hellfire
Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
Piponomics:
All religious books are contradictory. Doesn't matter which. This is why we have different beliefs and sects in one religion.
My broda, I taya for them.. if you ask, dem go tok say na Old Testament.. oya bring new testament come na, dem go quote

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.”

Of course the verse doesn't say anything about tatoos. But if you naturally dislike tattoos, you could twist it in such a way that the listener believes tattoos are a sin...

The problem is, depending on how crazy an individual is, he could also interpret those same verses to mean do not do surgeries or operations that leave marks on the body.

It could also apply to cutting your hair, wearing sun glasses, the kind of deodorants you spray.

We could as well apply it to our diets, maybe enforce a limit to calories intake, make exercising compulsory for Christians (not your body, but Gods, keep it fit for God)..

You see the madness...

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by langdon: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
It importanat that NL knws dat tins about men of God is not a tin for public discuss, dis 1 wey una dey help God do hin work of judgement na wah sha, and if sum of u were pastors am sure u will do worse
Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
If you honestly think plastic surgery is a sin then you're damaged. Meaning heart transplants and kidney transplants are sins too even ceasarian surgeries. I wonder when Nigerian will let go of this archaic and abrahamic way of thinking. Have you ever stitched a wound that should be a sin too. Mtscheww

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Desdola(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
Not all who call me Lord! Lord!! Will enter into the kingdom of God. I wonder how some pastors would be misleading people. However, it is left for d members 2 take it or leave it, coz they have head 2 reason

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by nosagold(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
Remzolution: Whether he is right or wrong I dnt knw...bt d troublng fing is dt most of u dnt evn knw ur ryt 4rm left, u cnt even quote a portion in d Bible 2 counter him, yet u throw insults left ryt n center...na wa 4 una o, u r no diff 4rm d illiterate holdng a newspaper upsyd-down and sayng " wat is wrong wit ds country sef?". Smh and walkng out, jam d door behind me n flag down a taxi!

May you buy yur owm car this year bruh, so dat yu wil nt flag down any taxi again this year.......na pray I dey pray 4 yu o

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
DANILSA: Leviticus 19:28

New International Version (NIV)

28 “‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.
chalay..this is old testament...christian are not under the old test....thats for the jews....jesus came with the news test.....find a verse in the new please

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Afam4eva(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

chalay..this is old testament...christian are not under the old test....thats for the jews....jesus came with the news test.....find a verse in the new please
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
Desdola: Not all who call me Lord! Lord!! Will enter into the kingdom of God. I wonder how some pastors would be misleading people. However, it is left for d members 2 take it or leave it, coz they have head 2 reason
dont make God fire you.... shocked shocked
Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by kingsley5884: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
J
Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Well well well...........perhabs
Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
kingsley5884: Judge not dat u may not b judged...u guys speak as tho u av no fear of God.

Bla Bla Bla sheep have you any wool cheesy

Brainwashed sheep.

Is Okotie God? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
pDude:

It seems you are a member of Okotie's 1man Laptop squad. cheesy

Tell your pastor that I said he is a fvck up. He chop that Henshaw babe's kpekus, and after he was done he dumped her. Man of God my vagi.na angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked chai you have just sealed ur faith....you better tell him ur self.....hopefully he doesnt give you a thunder slap....to hell
Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

shocked shocked shocked shocked chai you have just sealed ur faith....you better tell him ur self.....hopefully he doesnt give you a thunder slap....to hell

Mu he he he he he he he he!

A thunder slap eh? That's right. grin. That is what Christianity and men of God is all about these days: Thunderous slaps and condemnation to hell.

Chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Psylas(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
The pastor need more members, private jet thing is in his mind
Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
pDude:

Mu he he he he he he he he!

A thunder slap eh? That's right. grin. That is what Christianity and men of God is all about these days: Thunderous slaps and condemnation to hell.

Chai cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin yes thunder slaps are reserved for people who are either bewitched or talk against the man of God.....just dont say it to his face..you are not too big to get one....

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Remzolution: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
nosa gold:

May you buy yur owm car this year bruh, so dat yu wil nt flag down any taxi again this year.......na pray I dey pray 4 yu o
You may hav bn joking, bt I tel u, u just prophesied n I claim it in Jesus name, amen! In 11 months time I will b smh n smiling in silence as I gingle my car keys in my hand on my way 4rm d church afta testifyng...!
Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Groundzero1: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pastor Chris okotie... I realy wonder what u are. An independent thinker,a philosopher of a kind,a guru in academics? Whatever,don't preach the scripture to suite either your human believes or life styles.. When the father of Pentecostalism wanted to die(martin Luther of the lutherianchurch in Germany) he said 'oh my god,forgive me for I hav mislead many' He made dis pronouncementsonhis sick and dying bed. Morales should teach him what's wrong rather than exposure.ihang my pen... Make una tell am
Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

grin grin grin grin grin grin yes thunder slaps are reserved for people who are either bewitched or talk against the man of God.....just dont say it to his face..you are not too big to get one....

A thunder slap like this one eh? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Goshen360(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
This topic CAN NEVER be treated biblically because it's already on the FRONT PAGE.........I'm out of here!

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
pDude:

A thunder slap like this one eh? cheesy cheesy cheesy
but that one is nothing... she just an poor innocent girl....yours would be a grown man thunder slap....that would be dispensed with anger from the belly 'thunderously'....
Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Siga: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
Its so amazing how people condemn Old Testament when watever they want is in New testament...and they turn around to condemn New Testament, carry quote Old Testament when dem wan collect tithe... lol ...I tire oooo.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by chukz4real(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hard to believe people still sit to listen to Chris Okotie' so called preaching. After claiming to have heard from God and still no headway in his political call...

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins by Eisenhower(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
doctrines of the devil...so say the scripture would manisfest in the last days. Even some of them say masturbation no be sin. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) / Opinion: Is It Not A Sin For Churches Going Against This Portion Of The Bible? / 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.