Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) (31509 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) / Sean Tizzle Acquires New Full Chest Tattoos - Photos / Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Scarpon(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
she got her daddy eyes
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Emperor5c(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
Wot do u xpect 4rm d daughter of a punk huh??
I rep West coast, Thug 4lyf mate! #R.I.P makaveli d don!#

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by DANILSA(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
chucky234: He is related to your village king
Mumu-maga
cry cry cry cry WHY ABUSE ME CHUKWUCHUKWU tongue tongue
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
R.I.P Biggie; the greatest rapper of all time.
Is she the one BIGGIE referred to in his song JUICY?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Roland17(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
*Mimic's biggie's voice* BABY BABY!!!!!

Biggie Small anyday, anytime...he was way ahead, but the game is all about Hate.
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
lain: mumu.. Sorry 4 calling u dat .. Am sure u dont listen to rap.. Pac and biggie are great rappers .. But 4 me i would go 4 biggie considering his few albums compared to pac and b4 i forget his flows are second to non

Can you list just 5 tracks from biggie excluding "Notorious,Hypnotize and mo money mo problem" that really categorise as good rap music ?

I can list as much as possible from pac if you want.Pac is still the best !

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Roland17(m): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nightshift(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
She can do anything in memory of her father, BIG could have gotten his daughter's images tattooed on his body as well. If you know what white people do in memory of Elvis , one wouldn't wish this one away from the guy who brought much flavour to Hip Hop .
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by jadakiss213(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dr. Wise:
yea, she is...*humming "Juicy"*
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by moneyhungry(m): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dr. Wise:
yeah.
"putting 7 carats in my baby girl ear" ... juicy.
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by phransix147(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
Happy to see she is all grown... Biggie lived a more fulfilled life dan 2pac... Has a daughter to show 4 it! Biggie Smalls 4 life! Ajebo gangster...
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by dejijohns(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
razznaija: She's bleaching, just look at her black knuckles.

lawd ha nose is damn big too...
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by chucky234(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
DANILSA:
cry cry cry cry WHY ABUSE ME CHUKWUCHUKWU tongue tongue
Oh na you dey there,sorry na New year gift.
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
hmm, e be like say p.diddy don forget this family finally ooo. That girl is not well taken care of, she looks ghettorish and malnourished and her cloth looks like okirika cloth. P.diddy where are you? have you forgotten that u promised to take care of biggie's family?. A friend indeed.
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by moneyhungry(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
to dem niggaz comparing pac n B.I.G,... y'all need schooling (hip-hop 101).
BIGGY'S corpse should 've been given 2 life sentences in jail... cuz HE WAS A LYRICAL MURDERER.
pac dropped SICK BARS, B.I.G dropped DEAD PRISONS!
#only rap heads can understand.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Homar(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
Guys una know the name of the song wey 2pac sing " thats just the way . . . . Things will never be the same " ? I won download am but i dont know the name . Both biggie smalls and 2 pac are great rappers but i chose 2pac cause he struggled and started on his own while p diddy or puff or puffy or puff daddy or diddy , which ever name you know Brought up biggie through badboy record staff .
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Omen100(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Can you list just 5 tracks from biggie excluding "Notorious,Hypnotize and mo money mo problem" that really categorise as good rap music ?

I can list as much as possible from pac if you want.Pac is still the best !

dude, jealousy is only going to leave you broken.

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Homar: Guys una know the name of the song wey 2pac sing " thats just the way . . . . Things will never be the same " ? I won download am but i dont know the name . Both biggie smalls and 2 pac are great rappers but i chose 2pac cause he struggled and started on his own while p diddy or puff or puffy or puff daddy or diddy , which ever name you know Brought up biggie through badboy record staff .

You mean" changes " ?
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oops she's grown up.... Zo beautiful

Wish Tupac had a son/daughter....

All join sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Pictured Live At 100.9FM & 92.5FM Enugu Promoting Her Movie(pics / Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO / Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.