Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) (31510 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) / Sean Tizzle Acquires New Full Chest Tattoos - Photos / Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Emilord(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Can you list just 5 tracks from biggie excluding "Notorious,Hypnotize and mo money mo problem" that really categorise as good rap music ?

I can list as much as possible from pac if you want.Pac is still the best !
pac is d undisputable best when it comes to rap.ur saying the truth bro.#california love bro#
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Emilord(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
Homar: Guys una know the name of the song wey 2pac sing " thats just the way . . . . Things will never be the same " ? I won download am but i dont know the name . Both biggie smalls and 2 pac are great rappers but i chose 2pac cause he struggled and started on his own while p diddy or puff or puffy or puff daddy or diddy , which ever name you know Brought up biggie through badboy record staff .
d name of d song is CHANGES
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
Genovese:
ur jwellery u can keep it

that'll be our little secret
See me, B that is, I that is, G whiz
Motherfuckers still in my biz

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Blyss: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
She's a pretty young lady, but I'm almost certain that she'll soon get a nose job, now that she's 18 and off on her own in college
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by willyo(m): 1:32am On Jan 17, 2013
fubbyy:

What else must she do better than what she did?
Nigerians una mentality too small, anyway I have my mum and my elder sister on my shoulders

MeANinG wHAt?
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Essential(m): 5:51am On Jan 17, 2013
we love big poppa
author=pro01]Our lil' East Coast princess is all grown and sexy now.
Good to know she's still reppin' her illustrious dad.

Biggie rules for ever.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO / Genevieve Nnaji Pictured Live At 100.9FM & 92.5FM Enugu Promoting Her Movie(pics / Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.