Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) (31508 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) / Sean Tizzle Acquires New Full Chest Tattoos - Photos / Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by dealslip(f): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
razznaija: She's bleaching, just look at her black knuckles.

*singing* Jealousy Jealousy Jealousy is the root of hatred.
Haba sister a black knuckles always mean bleaching. BTW is the child from Faith Evans. If she is where do you expect her to get her colour.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
2Pac all the way

Michael Dyson, University of Pennsylvania Avalon Professor of Humanities and African American Studies and author of the book ‘Holler If You Hear Me: Searching for Tupac Shakur’, indicated that Shakur "spoke with brilliance and insight as someone who bears witness to the pain of those who would never have his platform. He told the truth, even as he struggled with the fragments of his identity."

Other academics at the Harvard Conference spoke of Shakur's impact on entertainment, race relations, politics and the "hero/martyr" status to which he was elevated by fans after his death.

The University of California, Berkeley introduced a new course in 1998 called "History ''98: Poetry and History of Tupac Shakur." So we can see the impact that Tupac has had and is having on society. If not an impact then why is his writings and poetry being delved into so deeply?

source

Pac is a legend!

Also : [url=www3.niu.edu/newsplace/nnshakur.html]The life and music of Tupac Amaru Shakur - Northern Illinois University[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Omen100(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
you are nobody until somebody kills you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crl0BnxW518

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by onila(f): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
pheyikemi: She's becoming notorious too
grin
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
From d little i read abt biggie smalls, he'd be angry wt her for ds action.
Men work hard and walk through fire so their children would have it better. I dnt think she's living diffrently from her dad naw.
She shld borrow a leaf from Justin Combs(Diddy's son), who is a UCLA student, on sports scholarship, riding a $350k Maybach in skul, courtesy of diddy and getting educated.
D last pic whr she exposed her back looked like an invitation to treat by a woman of easy virtue.
*just remembered biggie abandoned her and her mum when he met Faith Evans*

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by ozodimgba(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
razznaija: She's bleaching, just look at her black knuckles.

Maybe maybe not though, the chick hot shaaa or what do u think?
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2013

You must always remember you still a member of the hopeless

2*P*a*c
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Sagamite(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Moronic child!

She can't honour him by getting a "Honours degree" from a B.I.G university in the East side like Harvard, Princeton or Yale.

Dumb black people. Later they will be claiming it is the white man holding them down.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sagamite: Moronic child!

She can't honour him by getting a "Honours degree" from a B.I.G university in the East side like Harvard, Princeton or Yale.

Dumb black people. Later they will be claiming it is the white man holding them down.

She's making her dad proud by being a notorious like him.
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Sweetapple007(f): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
vocalprince: Dis gal is a Bonkomic demegously inspired Buzem Buzaic Sigolo Sigoloic Entomological fool!! WTF am sure Biggy go don d vex with her now!!!
is dis english or what, rubbish post.
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by naijaobi(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
very ugly gal...
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Omen100(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

2*P*a*c

Do U know what Beaf is?
"Its make's my name taste like a$$ when u speak it”

I'm through with yaa
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by chromoTop: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
naijaobi: very ugly gal...
Is something wrong with our world? these gals are annoyingly ugly these days angry
Imagine what biggie left after his notorious years alive angry
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
Phone bills; 2Gs flat,no need to worry cos my accountant handles that and my whole crew lounging -BIG

B.I.G had a tradition of not responding to disses. Continue to R.I.P, the greatest rapper that ever lived!

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
She should have done something that would be generally appreciated, and not within a group of people. Those pictures are better shared within friends and loved ones, not to the entire world. Nothwithstanding, she is a very beautiful child.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Dhany110: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
chromoTop:
Is something wrong with our world? these gals are annoyingly ugly these days angry
Imagine what biggie left after his notorious years alive angry

ARE YOU A LEARNER??
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by chromoTop: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Herodion: She should have done something that would be generally appreciated, and not within a group of people. Those pictures are better shared within friends and loved ones, not to the entire world. Nothwithstanding, she is a very beautiful child.
Dude! VERY? do you know that is an INTENSIFIER in grammar? angry
I will have to report you for this blatant Lie. angry
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by chromoTop: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dhany110:

ARE YOU A LEARNER??
Yes, please put up your pix let me practice some more. wink
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Fabianoribhabor: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
Put godliness 2 honor ur father no b 2 draw tatoo 4 tongue,who kws if he is in hell bitin hs tongue, begin 4 second chance,mumu girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Pictured Live At 100.9FM & 92.5FM Enugu Promoting Her Movie(pics / Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO / Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.