Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) (31507 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) / Sean Tizzle Acquires New Full Chest Tattoos - Photos / Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by PreciousBro: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
And BTW,biGgie's daughter is a very beautiful girl.....though I would have preferred a more suitable and legendary honor to the late notorious one,tha gLorious one by his said daughter,but its not late......I trust she would"

~ cool ~

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by moneyhungry(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ghettoguru: 2Pac all the way

Michael Dyson, University of Pennsylvania Avalon Professor of Humanities and African American Studies and author of the book ‘Holler If You Hear Me: Searching for Tupac Shakur’, indicated that Shakur "spoke with brilliance and insight as someone who bears witness to the pain of those who would never have his platform. He told the truth, even as he struggled with the fragments of his identity."

Other academics at the Harvard Conference spoke of Shakur's impact on entertainment, race relations, politics and the "hero/martyr" status to which he was elevated by fans after his death.

The University of California, Berkeley introduced a new course in 1998 called "History ''98: Poetry and History of Tupac Shakur." So we can see the impact that Tupac has had and is having on society. If not an impact then why is his writings and poetry being delved into so deeply?

source

Pac is a legend!

Also : [url=www3.niu.edu/newsplace/nnshakur.html]The life and music of Tupac Amaru Shakur - Northern Illinois University[/url]
listen to a track called 'hip-hop' by khaled ft. scarface and nas:
scarface described d hijacking n studying of rap by punk white professors as an insult to d rap culture. hip-hop died in '99 (ask nasty NAS).
SCARFACE is one dopest rappers ever (d best ever from d south) incase u don't know his rap credibility.
what do u even know about rap? gtfoh!
I'm married to d game ... u sound like an in-law.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Owodiong(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ok i don hear nxt topic pls
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by PreciousBro: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
money-hungry :

listen to a track called 'hip-hop' by khaled ft. scarface and nas:
scarface described d hijacking n studying of rap by punk white professors as an insult to d rap culture. hip-hop died in '99 (ask nasty NAS).
SCARFACE is one dopest rappers ever (d best ever from d south) incase u don't know his rap credibility.
what do u even know about rap? gtfoh!
I'm married to d game ... u sound like an in-law.
grin grin grin

Nice one there hommie" LoL"......
Punchline modified.......certified dope ! cool

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Genovese(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
Omen100:

Do U know what Beaf is?
"Its my name taste like a$$ when u speak it”
ur jwellery u can keep it

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by FrenchyL(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
money-hungry :
GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME... R.I.P NOTORY.
If u're not a rap fan, please go listen to some terry-G track ... Respect d king of NEW YORK.
"when i die, i wanna go to hell cuz it won't make going to heaven with the goody-goodies dressed in white
fu*k dat shi/t, i like black timbs n black hoodies''
...: B.I.G.
How did he end up? It didn't have to die that way but from his own lyrics he pronounced a death sentence on himself. I respect BIG but that was such a waste of talent.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Genovese(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
Biggie is the king of hiphop.. D prob is biggie did very little tracks compared to pac, but his shits stands out.. Both are geniuses
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by sobastical: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
DANILSA: WHO IS BIGGIE?

IS HE IN ANYWAY RELATED TO IBU?

Smart man, as if you know they really look alike and he also look chubby :p
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by zimuzo: 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
fubbyy:

What else must she do better than what she did?
Nigerians una mentality too small, anyway I have my mum and my elder sister on my shoulders
its ur own mentality dat is low, efi nama
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Memphis357(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Can you list just 5 tracks from biggie excluding "Notorious,Hypnotize and mo money mo problem" that really categorise as good rap music ?

I can list as much as possible from pac if you want.Pac is still the best !
Dude,I'll suggest U get a copy of B.I.G's "Ready To Die" album. None,I repeat NONE of 2pac's albums can stand the genius that Biggie put in this album.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by A40(m): 1:00am On Jan 16, 2013
"Put money in my mom's hands. Get ma daughter a college plan so she don't need no man"

Not sure Big Poppa would be too happy about this mode of remembrance but hey who am I to tell her how to rep her dad
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by moneyhungry(m): 6:29am On Jan 16, 2013
Memphis357:
Dude,I'll suggest U get a copy of B.I.G's "Ready To Die" album. None,I repeat NONE of 2pac's albums can stand the genius that Biggie put in this album.
no. the bars on dat album might be too complex for him to comprehend.
i'll suggest dat he sticks to nigga-raw n rugged man.
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Me? Power hungry? Mu he he he he he.

I'm very much aware that where Notorious B.I.G. is mentioned, Tupac must surely follow. What I don't appreciate is the pseudo gangsters using every swear word known to man, be it in lyrics or not. Christians and children still dey this site o. So please, try to keep the thread clean. Thank you.
[/size]
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by moneyhungry(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2013
@mods: y'all 've been banning my posts and punchline$ on B.I.G.
he is da greatest amongst rappers n still lives (in my speakers).

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by ayGodsdelight(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2013
Wat the heck
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by moneyhungry(m): 7:02am On Jan 16, 2013
FrenchyL:
How did he end up? It didn't have to die that way but from his own lyrics he pronounced a death sentence on himself. I respect BIG but that was such a waste of talent.
ironically, i respect n admire his courage cuz he was NEVER scared of death.
he named his '94 classic/masterpiece album: READY TO DIE.
on a track in dat album called "SUICIDAL THOUGHTS" he says: "i swear to God i just wanna slit my wrist n squeeze it until my bed is completely red, i'm GLAD am DEAD".
the craziest thing about this LYRICAL BEAST was that HE WAS A FREESTYLER: straight from da head mehn!.!
in his class, i can mention rappers like Big L n BDK.
stop it!.!.!

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 16, 2013
Theres alot of haters on dis thread mehn....

Fyi to the person who commented about americans tatting their gums....senegalese ppl do it..sir. not like hers. Not partially but all of it. Hmmmmm.

Sagamite..shes a freshman. She is in college sir.

Moneyhungry pacs life, philosophies, and poetry is what is is being studied...not rap sir. Scarfaces rant is irrelevant to that fact. Tupacology is in fact a college course in some schools. Stop hating. With that being said though,

@the pac vs. Biggie folks...this thread is about biggies daughter. Let that go.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2013
[size=13pt]^^^ Preacher don enter the thread. Kai. EOD lol. grin[/size]
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Sagamite(m): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2013
*Kails*:

Fyi to the person who commented about americans tatting their gums....senegalese ppl do it..sir. not like hers. Not partially but all of it. Hmmmmm.

Moneyhungry pacs life, philosophies, and poetry is what is is being studied...not rap sir. Scarfaces rant is irrelevant to that fact. Tupacology is in fact a college course in some schools. Stop hating. With that being said though,

Which college is she in?
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by razznaija(f): 7:49am On Jan 16, 2013
dealslip:

*singing* Jealousy Jealousy Jealousy is the root of hatred.
Haba sister a black knuckles always mean bleaching. BTW is the child from Faith Evans. If she is where do you expect her to get her colour.

Did i say that she is too light? i just said that her hands are way too black for them to be her natural color. By the way, please can you give me a reason why i should be jealous of her... really am waiting smh.
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by Donfaray(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2013
See FÏΩ̴̷̷̴̩̩̩̥̐͠ε̲̣̣̣̥ gal O°˚˚˚°
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by moneyhungry(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2013
*Kails*:

we got white punk college professors studying rap lines till this day.
http://rollingout.com/covers/nas-the-ugly-truth-of-a-lyrical-genius/
SCARFACE is irrelevant? NAS would slap you for such BLASPHEMY!
SCARFACE made THE DAIRY in '94 (a timeless classic!).
do you listen to RAP? oh my god!
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by moneyhungry(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2013
razznaija:

Did i say that she is too light? i just said that her hands are way too black for them to be her natural color. By the way, please can you give me a reason why i should be jealous of her... really am waiting smh.
u're kidding right?
Re: Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos) by naijathings(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2013
[size=16pt]Yuck. so anyone kissing this chic is kissing biggie too?
Hello Saint Peter, I would not like to see Angel Biggie at the gates cos you will have so much explaining to do if that happens.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Pictured Live At 100.9FM & 92.5FM Enugu Promoting Her Movie(pics / Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO / Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.